Monday weigh in group! Let's get one started!

Options

Replies

• lripson28
    lripson28 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Got on the scale this morning just for the heck of it and I apparently gained a pound in just a few days. Ugh, was not happy to see that. Now all I wanna do is go run and get rid of it!
  • Sarahclarke82
    Sarahclarke82 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Morning all, Monday here again. Sat at my desk at the moment - working hard!! :)

Weighed in this morning at 151 so a 1lb weight loss this week. It's definitely slowing down now but at least it's still going down. I had a sneaky peek on Saturday and was down to 150 and have been good over the weekend so I'm not sure what happened for it to hop back up to 151 this morning. I just want to get to the 140's!!
  • Bogditzy
    Bogditzy Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Morning all.

1 week after I started the exercises and the diet, lost 7lbs :D , I am currently have188lb since last monday when I had 195lb . My goal is 163 lb so I am looking forward to continue going down even more this week :D
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Morning all, How are we all doing?? Nice and motivated for a monday morning??

I weighed in at 200 this morning - Im sooo chuffed over 3 pounds lost this week!! My first goal was 199 by 18th March - i think I may just achive it woop woop xxxx
  • fearlessfatty
    fearlessfatty Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Monday, March 7 = 182.3 lbs
    Monday, March 14 = 178.7 lbs

Lost: = 3.6 lbs

:tongue: :happy: :smile: :tongue: :happy: :smile: :tongue: :happy: :smile: :tongue: :happy: :smile: :tongue: :happy: :smile:
  • lripson28
    Options
    Was 133.4 last week, still 133.4
  • fearlessfatty
    Options
    Was 133.4 last week, still 133.4

Not a gain? Then, in the words of Charlie Sheen, I'd say you are "winning!" :laugh:
  • missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    i was MIA this week. nasty bug caught me on sunday and is just now loosenin git's grip on my poor lungs. i'll be here for a weigh-in on monday. hopefully it won't be too awful.
  • fearlessfatty
    Options
    Monday, March 14 = 178.7 lbs
    Monday, March 21 = 175.2 lbs

Lost 3.5 lbs this week!! WOOT!!

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • Sarahclarke82
    Options
    Morning All!

Monday 14th March - 151lbs
    Monday 21st March - 147lbs

Wow!!! Think my body has made up for the couple of weeks of not really doing anything. It seems to do that, I won't change anything, I won't really lose much (if anything) for a couple of weeks and then it seems to get it's act together and 2 weeks worth comes off in just a few days :)

Only another 2 to go and my BMI will be in the normal range :happy: :happy:
  • dawnhite7778
    Options
    Hi everyone I am new here. I am starting to count my calories today. Would love to join this group. I weight 175 my goal weight is 130. I have five boys and a wonderful husband. I work overnights which makes it a little rough for me. I would like to loose 1 to 2 pounds a week.
  • shawnalemons
    shawnalemons Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Last Week I weighed 268
    This week I weigh 261
    That makes my total 89 lbs gone :)
  • lripson28
    Options
    Last week I was 132.2, this week I'm 132.6. Little bit of a gain :/
  • RaeBella13
    RaeBella13 Posts: 153
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm back...I definitely lost track of all my goals and what I was in the midst of achieving over the last few weeks...and my actions and disregard showed up on the scale this morning (and in my clothes over the last few days as well). :grumble:

I weighed in at 314.6, a gain of more than 10 lbs in 3 weeks. DISGUSTING! Back on track and back in the gym today, and I feel good just THINKING about it! :love:

Goal for next week: 310!

Make it a good week everyone!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • missheidi
    Options
    totally forgot to weigh in this morning, but on thursday or friday it was 170.4, up .8. i was sick for two full weeks, but am feeling lots better. i worked out for 80 minutes today, and felt great.
  • Sarahclarke82
    Options
    Morning everyone. Completely forgot to post yesterday so lil bit of a late reply....

Last Monday was 147lbs, this week 145lbs, another 2lbs gone! I've now just nudged from an overweight BMI to the healthy range so here's to keeping up the good work and making sure that I don't creep back up into the overweight category :)
  • fearlessfatty
    Options
    Monday, March 21 = 175.2 lbs

Wednesday ,March 30 = 176 lbs

I gained a pound- i binged. but back on track today!!!
  • Sarahclarke82
    Options
    Another 2lbs gone this week. From 145 down to 143! :happy:
  • fearlessfatty
    Options
    last week: 176
    this week: 177

i started Jillian's Ripped In 30 this morning so I am back on track as per my routine. And my computer is working again so I can log my food regularly again.

No more backsliding!
  • missheidi
    Options
    i remembered to weigh this morning! yay me!

last week: 170.4
    this week 169.4
    down one pound.

my jaw is majorly messed up at the moment, so i'm having to suck everything thru a straw, no chewing at all. hopefully i won't get sick of smoothies before the inflamation goes down. on the plus side, at least it's portion control!