UK Northern Numpties vs Southern Softies Spring Challenge

Options

Replies

• sarahlasvegas
    sarahlasvegas Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hello - i had a 6 pound loss for my week 1 weight in on friday... I know its just water etc but woo hoo!

Ive been shocking this weekend tho, so buckling down today - i want a nice pound loss everyweek :)
  • hgam1
    hgam1 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    OK, i have just been moaning on how i need motivation to get me going again and i think this is it. I am weighing in at
    14stones
    being from south Wales I'll take southern softies please
    Thanks and good luck to everyone.
  • fatlass70
    fatlass70 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi Rosy

Good start for me - I've weighed in again today and I'm down 2.4lbs so now at 180.6.

Go numpties!
  • chrismisterx
    Options
    Forgot to add my weight last post duh!

Anyway starting weight was 210.6 This weeks weight 209.8

So like me, the 2 weeks before I had 11lbs lost total and this week I take my eye of the ball and I start to stall!

Going to have to work hard to keep up with you guys, some great losses already!

Thanks for keeping track and good luck all!
  • NicNac86
    NicNac86 Posts: 130
    Options
    My start weight for the group is 205.2, down 2.2 pounds from last week so yay me! :happy:
  • JillyCornwall
    JillyCornwall Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Happy to report a 1lb loss for the week to 242.....right on target.......not massive but steady.
  • mrsshazbat
    Options
    Also noticed no location for me; I'm also in Sheffield :bigsmile:
  • ozycat
    ozycat Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Happy to report 1lb 4 loss! Now at 159lb 6

YAY!
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Just a note to myself so I know I've updated the table to this point :wink:

We're going great guns! The UK massive will be the UK not-very-massive-at-all soon :drinker:
  • mrsshazbat
    Options
    Just remembered I'm away this weekend so won't be able to update till next Wednesday (30th)
  • sezp
    sezp Posts: 69
    Options
    Ooh, I didn't give my location. I'm in Northants :-)
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    well done on all the weight losses guys :)
    btw my locations is Essex
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Some great lossess in here already :)
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    fab losses this week!

rosy, liking the new colours
  • kettlewitch
    kettlewitch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Think I'm confused! Thought it started from this Saturday so gave you my weight from then. So put me down as no loss for week one

I know Sharon- that was my intention. But so many Saturday people gave me their weights for the previous week, not to mention Ian's massive result that just CAN'T be ignored that I just decided to go with the flow. I guess there will be 6 weeks worth of weight losses, regardless. (And from experience, it will all get so muddled before the end that it won't make much difference).....:ohwell:

So if you really want to start the previous Saturday, you can- it will just mean that you finish Sat 23rd instead of Sat 30th April

I'd agree with you if Ian was a softie! Does he fancy moving house at all? Nice place just up the road from me :happy:
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Think I'm confused! Thought it started from this Saturday so gave you my weight from then. So put me down as no loss for week one

I know Sharon- that was my intention. But so many Saturday people gave me their weights for the previous week, not to mention Ian's massive result that just CAN'T be ignored that I just decided to go with the flow. I guess there will be 6 weeks worth of weight losses, regardless. (And from experience, it will all get so muddled before the end that it won't make much difference).....:ohwell:

So if you really want to start the previous Saturday, you can- it will just mean that you finish Sat 23rd instead of Sat 30th April

I'd agree with you if Ian was a softie! Does he fancy moving house at all? Nice place just up the road from me :happy:

PMSL! I have been questioning my conscience as to whether I would have done the same thing if he was a southerner!!!! I think I would, but we'll not know for sure unless it happens next challenge. Actually, I would have to re-jig it for a softy too- I've set a precedent now ;)
  • IanGiles
    IanGiles Posts: 54
    Options
    I lived in Gosport for a while!!!
  • chazsucks
    chazsucks Posts: 170
    Options
    Oops forgot to say location- London so southern softie :) xxx
  • queenmedusa
    queenmedusa Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Sexy new chart colours there Rosy! My location is Yeovil, Somerset if you want to add that in to fill in a blank :flowerforyou:
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I only went and lost weight yay -3lb

SW 154
    CW 151