Show me your tattoo(s)!!!

Options
AmberElaine84
AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
Hey everyone!!! I responded to a post about tattoos a few weeks ago, and it totally made me want to get another tattoo!! I am going next month to get one on my hip. I have one on my left shoulder blade right now. Funny thing is, when I got my first tattoo, I told myself that I just wanted ONE and I would be happy. People are right when they say tattoos are addicting!! I have my design all picked out, but I want to see YOUR tattoo!! So post some pics, pronto!! :glasses:

spring2011003.jpg

Replies

• thomasmarnold
    Options
    Cant show mine......:blushing:
  • IanGiles
    IanGiles Posts: 54
    Options
    I have one on my upper right arm... no pics of it, but am planning on having a Japanese sleeve done.
  • Princesscutz
    Options
    They can be addictive..I have 2 but I am done
  • Meggiejane
    Options
    I have four and want a full one on my back so I'm saving up. I love them.
  • McBoBo
    McBoBo Posts: 87
    Options
    I've got ten :O) I dont' really have any pics of them uploaded to share...My last two were each of my kids' names on the inside of my wrists...I have one on each ankle, one on my right hip, and the rest are on my back...butterflies and flowers...next is going to be a BIGGEN either all across my shoulder blades or on a calf...<3 tattoos!!
  • surra
    surra Posts: 33
    Options
    This is my latest! This was right after I got the pink flower filled in on the leg.

tattoo.jpg
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Cause I'm bored lol

Top of my Back

topback.jpg

Middle of my Back

middleback.jpg

Bottom of my back

bottomback.jpg

My full back piece

fullback.jpg

my first tattoo on my thigh

thigh.jpg

my wrist

wrist.jpg

My foot, along with my mom's and my 2 sister's

ladybugs.jpg

my calve

calve.jpg

hope this worked!
  • SarahR1984
    SarahR1984 Posts: 212
    Options
    bump
  • xrockinrobyn
    xrockinrobyn Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    8225_140160912326_633522326_3154621_1493209_n.jpg
  • surra
    surra Posts: 33
    Options
    LOVE your back piece lilRicki!! My reward to myself when I finally lose some weight and feel comfortable in my skin is to get a back piece!
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Wow, the one on your back is amazing!
    Cause I'm bored lol

Top of my Back

topback.jpg

Middle of my Back

middleback.jpg

Bottom of my back

bottomback.jpg

My full back piece

fullback.jpg

my first tattoo on my thigh

thigh.jpg

my wrist

wrist.jpg

My foot, along with my mom's and my 2 sister's

ladybugs.jpg

my calve

calve.jpg

hope this worked!
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Thanx guys...the best part of my back piece is it was done all free hand...i walked into my shop and said "I want three things, a gold fish, the symbol for father and the symbol for water" told him how much money I had, and this is what he came up with...the retail value was over twice as much as I paid, but he got to work free hand so that made him extra happy...and it's not a gold fish, it's a koi, which means I have a Japanese fish and chinese writing on my back, but i love it...no onion paper, no flash pictures, nothing, just the artist's imagination...it's not done yet, the whole back will be covered...next is a phoenix on the other side, and some lotus flowers on the bottom...
  • AmyBrenn
    AmyBrenn Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Going Friday to get my very first! I'm having a grey and gold cancer ribbon put on my shoulder with my son's name in it to represent his one year anniversary of his brain cancer diagnosis. He is now cancer free! His journey began March 25, 2010.

www.caringbridge.org/visit/kaidenbrennfoerder
  • Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I have five and my treat to myself when I've reached my goal is to get one more.
    I love turtles and I want a "realistic/cartoon" turtle (if that makes sense).
    If anyone has any pics they might recommend I am open to options.

(and I don't know how to load pictures so I can't show the ones I have currently)
  • egbkid
    egbkid Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    DSC03716.JPG

This is my third. It was a cover up of a small barcode. My second is a spiderweb on my foot, it is not finished so i have no pictures of it. Hopefully this summer it will be finished.
  • joybell32
    joybell32 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Rikki- Your back is AWESOMW!!!
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Amy: Your story is amazing. I just cried reading it. I told my sister she needs to get the childhood cancer tattoo as well, as her 2 year old daughter is currently recieving chemo for the rare tumor in her arm.

Ricki: LOVE the tattoos! I am def. an amateur when it comes to tattoos, lol.
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    5515722467_5228b5e16f.jpg
    DSCF0767 by AlmostFreeToBe, on Flickr

Badly in need of a re-colour!
  • zydratethief
    Options
    Change is constant, constant is change, so therefore, as something fixed in my life (change that is):

rcvyfs.jpg