Lose 10 lbs in March challenge

Options

Replies

• JDWBrown
    JDWBrown Posts: 16
    Options
    Thanks punkrawkcutie, but is there anything I can do for my belly. That's the main thing wrong with me. And my husband has a weight machine I can use.

And I am so up for another month. This time around it will have to work. I have too much going on in my life to be overweight.
  • Jon_Rod
    Jon_Rod Posts: 158
    Options
    This was my goal for the month of March

SW: 215
    CW 206
  • blueviolet20
    blueviolet20 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm down for another month. I didn't reach 10 lbs this month, so hopefully April will be better!
  • MizSpock
    MizSpock Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Forgot to submit my weigh-in last week! It was 150.

I'm thinking that 10 lbs is too much for me to lose in a month...apparently, I'm lucky to do one pound a week...but then, I haven't really been trying in the last couple weeks...

So...sign me up for April too!
  • punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! I am so glad so many people are in for a second month!!!

... now get off the computer and drink a glass of water and go for a walk!!! :wink:
    xoxo - S
  • punkrawkcutie
    Options
    Thanks punkrawkcutie, but is there anything I can do for my belly. That's the main thing wrong with me. And my husband has a weight machine I can use.

And I am so up for another month. This time around it will have to work. I have too much going on in my life to be overweight.

Unfortunatley, you can't spot reduce. But most ab work outs don't require much if any leg work. There are quite a few that use a stability ball...
  • dhiggins8
    dhiggins8 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! I am so glad so many people are in for a second month!!!

... now get off the computer and drink a glass of water and go for a walk!!! :wink:
    xoxo - S
    Will got off work ate dinner with the family and then got everyone on their bikes rode up to the school and played catch with softball with wife and daughter and played catch with the baseball with my son. After that we all rode around for 30 to 45 minutesso I got everyone moving today they all seemed happy so maybe Ivan do this to them more often.
  • dhiggins8
    Options

I'm thinking that 10 lbs is too much for me to lose in a month...apparently, I'm lucky to do one pound a week...but then, I haven't really been trying in the last couple weeks...

Just thing what you could do if you REALLY tried. You can do this I have faith in you.
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys!!!
    Guess who's back and ready to work it this week!!!!

Y'all rock and keep it up.... 10 days to go

Also, who's up for doing another month?!

I'm unofficially down 7 pounds and still pushing for the full 10 this month. I'm definitely down for a second month! Let's GO! I'm so behind with the challenges... jump roping starts TODAY.

[Edit: Commercials came on as I was writing this. Wow, have commercial breaks gotten longer? My calves are on fire!]
  • dhiggins8
    Options

Just thing what you could do if you REALLY tried. You can do this I have faith in you.
    [/quote

Just THINK what you could do if you REALLY tried?
  • maria_irene79
    maria_irene79 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Man... had a minor set back last week (Up a 1.6lbs to 179.6) but back on track now. down 2.4lbs to 177.2
  • punkrawkcutie
    Options
    How's everyone doing this week?!

I hope that the scale isn't UP tomorrow... but we will see...

Drink lots of water and keep on jumping....

ONE WEEK TO GO!!!
    GIVE'R and GET'R DONE!!!!

xoxo - S
  • dhiggins8
    Options
    I owned my workout tonight kicked my butt doing EA active sports 2 9 week program and did my treadmill program which went up to 5 mph and 10% grade whew! I am beat last chance workout holy crap I need to do this more often I am tired but maaaan do feel good time to sit on the wall for 5 min. This better produce a good result on the scale tomorrow!!!! Then off to the shower! and then bed

I hope all y'all are losers tomorrowwe have one week to go LET'S GO DO THIS THING!!!!!!
  • punkrawkcutie
    Options
    UGH!!!!! seriously glad i didn't log last weeks weight cause well, I am up from 2 weeks ago... I would have been SERIOUSLY depressed had it been even more from logging.... K so I am up 0.5 this week (so up to 156) However, i think i was still feeling the effects from being sick.. so going hard this week (cause i ain't going home!!!)
    Aiming for 3 -> maybe I'll get more?!
    Drink up peeps!!!
    ONe week to go - GO HARD!!!!

xoxo- S
  • dhiggins8
    Options
    wooo hooooo I am on Sarah's train this is a fun place I am down 3 lbs from last week. got all my jumping. planks and water in this week. 3 lbs to lose to make 10 lbs for March. I can do this! Hell we all can do this LET"S GO JUMP ON BOARD. If Sara lets mme I'll punch the tickets while she drives this train\. WOOOOO HOOOOOO. here we come down the tracks.
  • susancelli928
    Options
    Im in for a good challenge... Susan 218lbs.
  • punkrawkcutie
    Options
    ALL ABOARD!!!!!!
    7 days, turn it up....
    Room for everyone on the train...
    SO GIV'R
  • blueviolet20
    blueviolet20 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm at 161.2 this morning. Whoot!
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Considering theres a week left in the month and Ive lost like 2 or 3 pounds, I dont think Im gonna swing 10
  • punkrawkcutie
    Options
    Considering theres a week left in the month and Ive lost like 2 or 3 pounds, I dont think Im gonna swing 10

And that's why we are doing this again for April