Womens point of view please.....ABS, What do you think?

Options

Replies

• khskr1
    khskr1 Posts: 392
    Options
    Flat with mild def...obviously chisled is HOT! but if you look like your in your second trimester...no way! It's got to be flat. No heart attack fat. LOL
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    i like a swimmers body tall and even, flat abs with some deffinition but not crazy... i like guys to be shaped like a X or a l, a large upper body and small lover body is off putting
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I go for the sense of humor, too..and nice big brown eyes second...followed by good strong arms. I don't think I've ever drooled over abs, ever.

You are making me blush....stop it, no seriously carry on.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I tend to like pretty lean guys, so flat stomach with mild definition does it for me. I still find abs like "the Situation's" very hot also, though.

I personnally think he has the worst looking abs, they dont look right. No homo.
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    I love the V, but I also prefer a guy who has mild definition. I don't want to see the veins and all of his ribs, not so attracitve. I dated a guy who was a body builder and I hated the view from the side, felt like I could see his inside and I definitely could count his ribs. I prefer a guy who is a little bit thicker and has nice muscular arms .
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    mild definition and delicious big arms.

THIS. I'm way into arms.

As far as abs go, mild to moderate definition is my favorite body type on men I date.
    I don't mind LOOKING at men with crazy defined abs, but they're not so fun to cuddle with.
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Generaly speaking, I go for the mild def. I like my man to be fit but I don't want a body builder. I am more into arm muscles than anything though, so if those are nice I can look past a little fluff in the midsection. I think my fiance is perfect, but he would disagree. He has put on a few pounds in the midsection, but I find it more attractive than when he had a prominent six pack.

I guess it's kind of like my definition of a clean house. Not too clean, not too dirty. Just a nice lived in look. I want my man good looking but healthy looking too. Not too skinny, not too much extra.
  • bullmastifflover
    bullmastifflover Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I think nothing is more masculine than built upper back, shoulders, biceps & forearms. Men seem to carry themselves differently when those muscles are built...abs would be icing on the cake.
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    ALL THAT MATTERS IS THE V. SEXIEST THING EVER.

I used all caps to demonstrate how strongly I feel about the V :)

LOVE the V too!!! OMG...seriously love it!

But other then that, I like some definition, but not the crazy chiseled look. It just looks weird to me (think The Situation).
  • chris1132
    chris1132 Posts: 58
    Options
    Really well-defined abs, to me, look like a guy I wouldn't want to go to dinner with. Too intimidating. I'd be afraid to eat anything bahaha. Nice, I guess, but just unnecessary. I prefer flat with mild definition. Strong arms and shoulders and a rock-hard chest are much more important in my opinion. Oh and a chiseled jaw. Yum :)
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    mild definition and delicious big arms.

THIS. I'm way into arms.

As far as abs go, mild to moderate definition is my favorite body type on men I date.
    I don't mind LOOKING at men with crazy defined abs, but they're not so fun to cuddle with.

SEXY ARMS are the way forward!! Love love love big strong arms. My favorite thing ever! :love:
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    you lost me when you said "veins showing" NOT a good look.
    I like my guys with a little chub so I guess i'm not the one to ask :P

However, I prefer big arms, a strong back & mild abs. I'm not into the chiseled look. When they call it a HARD BODY they aren't kidding, and there's nothing comfortable about having something hard cuddling you. It sucks.
  • SpartanHard
    SpartanHard Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Crap I thought this was about Anit-lock Brake systems!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Generally I'm not really attracted to beefy guys and veins popping out aren't really my thing either;P I'm not super picky but I suppose I've always preferred lean and cut. This is pretty much perfection imho:

6glkw0.jpg
    ..just sayin.
  • OhItsOn
    OhItsOn Posts: 36
    Options
    Well... as far as "Sexy" goes ---- I'm more turned on my intelligence and a good sense of humor. Little secret for all you men out there... women like men who can make them laugh.

However, you obviously want a specific question answered, so I'll give you what you want. Ripped abs have been known to make me swoon. But flat with some definition is equally as nice. I'm not sure if the "V" that you speak of is what I think it is... but if it is... then yeah... that's hot. (The clefts peaking out of your pants heading toward the groin area... yep... that's awesome. )

Toned is good... muscle bound and veiny is gross... I can't stand the no neck/ can't put my arms down to my side look. But that's just one gal's opinion.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options

I like that kind of ABS too. Very useful.
  • kidakiwi04
    kidakiwi04 Posts: 238
    Options
    Generally I'm not really attracted to beefy guys and veins popping out aren't really my thing either;P I'm not super picky but I suppose I've always preferred lean and cut. This is pretty much perfection imho:

6glkw0.jpg
    ..just sayin.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Veins showing? Ewww. :sick:

Just toned w some definition please. And some nice broad shoulders and strong arms for dessert! :bigsmile:
  • OhItsOn
    OhItsOn Posts: 36
    Options

That was Awesome!:laugh:

And to add on to what others have said... it's nice to look at a "hard body" but it is true.... not super comfy to 'cuddle' with... if you're into that... or to have slapping up against you... (um, er... if you're working out together?? or um... if you aren't looking where you're going and run into each other? ) :blushing: You know what I mean. :blushing:
  • atrayubrandy
    atrayubrandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Mild definition. Hands down.