So where are you from?

Options

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I just checked out your profile & my oldest cousin is 3 years younger than you so hopefully you wouldn't know him. Hard to find things to do when there's nothing but cornfields as far as the eye can see....and Davis Besse. :laugh:

sara
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I just checked out your profile & my oldest cousin is 3 years younger than you so hopefully you wouldn't know him. Hard to find things to do when there's nothing but cornfields as far as the eye can see....and Davis Besse. :laugh:

sara

My brother might know him...:laugh: And ummmm don't worry...he's no angel himself...but he is family...:laugh: :wink: My bro's 2 years younger than me. (oh! and my fiance is 3 years younger than me...uh oh they might have been partners in crime...:laugh: ) *yup got me a youngin :bigsmile: *
  • ceedee22ed
    Options
    Im originally from Miami, Florida...but I have been in San Jose, Costa Rica for 21 years now.
    PURA VIDA!!!
  • monica5237
    Options
    Originally Ft. Worth, TX. Now Hawaii!

And you forgot me here in Fort Worth:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    :wink:

That's where my van is parked.

Max, if your van is parked down by the Trinity River, I do believe I've had the pleasure of arresting you! :happy:

Hey this is max that we are talking about. You may have :laugh: really you may have :laugh:

The Trinity River seems like the place for him to have his Van parked :laugh: Such a beautiful place (sarcasim inserted here)
  • gazellegirl
    gazellegirl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm originally from Montgomery, Alabama, but the Air Force has us stationed in South Dakota. Our next stop will be Langley AFB in Virginia. :bigsmile:

We must be practically neighbors :flowerforyou: My home is Rapid City South Dakota :happy:
  • melissa73
    melissa73 Posts: 368
    Options
    Home is Buhl, Idaho. But live in Gridley, Califorina
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    There are so many people out there that moved from the states (pushed by the military or otherwise). How brave of all of you! I'm such a homebody that I'd probably have a nervous breakdown. LOL
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    I live in a van down by the river.

Is there room for a tent there?:laugh:

I wear "relaxed fit" jeans, so yes, there is.

Ok, save me a spot....when my fiance gets laid off we might have to move in next to ya....We'll bring the beer...:drinker: :drinker:

:laugh:

Kellch, you just told Max to save you a spot in his relaxed fit jean....:laugh: Way to go....:drinker:

*slaps forhead*:noway: Blonde moment...:laugh:

I get it now :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Welllllllllllllll...............:devil: since you put it like that :blushing: :bigsmile:

:laugh: :laugh:

Tell your fiance that there is only room for one.

Is he hot?
    Well Kellch, methinks you just recived the Blond Moment of the Year Award! :laugh: :wink: :bigsmile:
  • sunshine_girl
    Options
    Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Have been in North Carolina for the last 2 years though.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

Ok, save me a spot....when my fiance gets laid off we might have to move in next to ya....We'll bring the beer...:drinker: :drinker:

Kellch, you just told Max to save you a spot in his relaxed fit jean....:laugh: Way to go....:drinker:

I get it now :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Welllllllllllllll...............:devil: since you put it like that :blushing: :bigsmile:

Is he hot?
    Well Kellch, methinks you just recived the Blond Moment of the Year Award! :laugh: :wink: :bigsmile:

Oh my first award this year!!!!:drinker: :bigsmile:
    Ok ok ok.....ehh hemmmm....I wanna thank my mom for the blonde hair and brains, and I want to thank all of you for all of the ummmmmmmmmmm......errrrrrrrrrr...Ok I'll have to take some time to put my speach together *dips out to grab pen and paper*:drinker:
  • mendod
    mendod Posts: 10
    Options
    Fort W orth, TX been here all my life.
  • Teekee
    Teekee Posts: 12
    Options
    From Kalamazoo, MI but the army drug me to Ft. Bragg, NC.
  • monica5237
    Options
    Fort W orth, TX been here all my life.

Lets hear it for all the fort worthians:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Austin, Texas. i'm kinda surprised that i'm the only one.
  • redcoat45
    Options
    Originally from Hull, England, though I have also lived in Gibraltar, Germany, but now live in Alaska.
  • eyescatchfire
    eyescatchfire Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    New England Represented! I currently live outside of Boston, MA in a town called Burlington. Just moved here recently from Upstate NY (no Westchester is not considered upstate) :laugh: Lived in Albany NY.

I live in Reading, MA--I went to the Burlington Mall last night! If you ever need fun things to do, I can point you in the right direction. :)
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options

Is he hot?

Oh my first award this year!!!!:drinker: :bigsmile:
    Ok ok ok.....ehh hemmmm....I wanna thank my mom for the blonde hair and brains, and I want to thank all of you for all of the ummmmmmmmmmm......errrrrrrrrrr...Ok I'll have to take some time to put my speach together *dips out to grab pen and paper*:drinker:
    Don't worry, we'll hire a speech writer for ya!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    PA...Shippensburg, PA
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    There are so many people out there that moved from the states (pushed by the military or otherwise). How brave of all of you! I'm such a homebody that I'd probably have a nervous breakdown. LOL

Yeah, it does get to be a bit of a hassle having to move every few years, but to me it is so worth it!
  • NB_Lady
    NB_Lady Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    New Brunswick- Canada (on the northern Maine border.

Love the picture Nova Scotia!:smile: