Show me your tattoo(s)!!!

Options

Replies

• frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Most of mine are on my profile. I'm planning on making an appointment for this coming weekend for more ink in celebration of my weight loss so far. I'm going to love the look on my artist's face when he sees me and all the weight I've lost since I was under the gun last time. I haven't quite decided on what I want done but I have a few ideas and still need to decide on placement as well.
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options

2011-03-22_160640-1.jpg
    Its Beethoven's Fur Elise

Trying to post the pics, but no clue what I'm doing wrong!

How original!
  • Becky1971
    Options
    The black-light ink glows, and I had them use the white ink, since it wouldn't show up without the black-light that way

Thats really cool!

I know a guy with the black light ink done in skeleton on his hand and arm, he's going to go throughout his whole body.
  • chicabean420
    chicabean420 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Mine's not very original, but I have a treble clef on the inside of my left wrist. One day I might get a bass clef on the inside of the right wrist. Not original, but I still love the idea.
  • Becky1971
    Options
    I want to get a tattoo SO bad I just don't know what I want! How did you all decide! It feels like such a HUGE decision to me...it's with you forever! The only thing in my life that means enough to me to represent with a tattoo are my children so I know I want something that has to do with them. Some design or picture with their names in it or something. I'm not creative so I haven't been able to create something on my own.

I LOVE everyone's tattoos! So cool!

I want one too, but am scared about the permanency of it. I just watched my 18 year old get his first in January and that made my fear even worse, lol. I would want mine on my ankle, or round there but I struggle with Restless Legg Syndrome, mild now that I no longer take the meds that enduced it. But I worry about not being able to handle the needle, and holding still. My husband files my feet and sometimes I can't handle that, my feet will jerk and what not.
  • danniwhit
    danniwhit Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I want one too, but am scared about the permanency of it. I just watched my 18 year old get his first in January and that made my fear even worse, lol. I would want mine on my ankle, or round there but I struggle with Restless Legg Syndrome, mild now that I no longer take the meds that enduced it. But I worry about not being able to handle the needle, and holding still. My husband files my feet and sometimes I can't handle that, my feet will jerk and what not.

When I got mine on my foot I almost kicked the guy doing it...I tried to keep my foot still but it was not working!

I have stars on my wrist, a star design on my foot, moon & star on lower back (tramp stamp LOL it was my 18th bday gift to myself), stars & a heart on my hip and an anchor on my should....I have a quote planned for my next one, and am also saving up for a big one on my arm.
  • McBoBo
    McBoBo Posts: 87
    Options
    Cause I'm bored lol

Top of my Back

topback.jpg

Middle of my Back

middleback.jpg

Bottom of my back

bottomback.jpg

My full back piece

fullback.jpg

my first tattoo on my thigh

thigh.jpg

my wrist

wrist.jpg

My foot, along with my mom's and my 2 sister's

ladybugs.jpg

my calve

calve.jpg

hope this worked!

THOSE ARE SWEET!!
  • Becky1971
    Options
    My son was just telling me he wants to get Family First. I love it. This has been one of the values we raised our kids with. I love the font used in your brothers. And I love the "Love is Patient" one too!
    Hope this works & the pics aren't giant.

I have a "tramp stamp" ... its a flower with some swirls out from either side, no color, I don't have any pics of it.

This one I got for my birthday last year. "Love is patient, love is kind" This one gets lots of stares, I guess placement? IDK. It's nothing fancy or detailed.
    1300887946242.jpg
    1300887970131.jpg

This one I got this year, I think January..maybe early Feb. The symbol on the left means Mouse (what we call my daughter) and the symbol on the right means Bear (what we call my son)
    1300888033204.jpg

This is a pic of one of my brothers tattoos - its on the inside of his bicep, I'm getting the same thing, but on my ribcage (or maybe hip, haven't decided yet) for my birthday this year (tomorrow). Well it cut off the second half of "Family" it doesn't just say "fam" lol it reads "Family First"
    477.jpg

I plan on getting one final one to match one of my DH's. In Japanese characters, it says "Only God can judge me" I'm going to put it down the center of my left calf.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    bon jovi?

Yep, you win!
  • carguy42503
    carguy42503 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    how are you guys getting your pics on here? I can't cut & paste, even from MS paint. I'm at work so I can't use a hosting site from here... might have to wait til I get home... :ohwell:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    use photobucket...copy the IMG address, make the IMG lowercase and tada! there's better explanations if you "search" the topic on here...
  • DOTY1
    DOTY1 Posts: 97
    Options
    Bump---- I wanna add mine when I get home :wink:
  • wilyz
    wilyz Posts: 37
    Options
    freaks
  • AmyBrenn
    AmyBrenn Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I want to get a tattoo SO bad I just don't know what I want! How did you all decide! It feels like such a HUGE decision to me...it's with you forever! The only thing in my life that means enough to me to represent with a tattoo are my children so I know I want something that has to do with them. Some design or picture with their names in it or something. I'm not creative so I haven't been able to create something on my own.

I LOVE everyone's tattoos! So cool!

It's the only reason I'm getting one. :) I go tomorrow and I can't wait to post a pic!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    IMG_3760-1.jpg

This is my first & only tattoo (for now). I absolutely agree; sooo addicting! My husband wants to take me on his 25th birthday so we can each get our second tattoos and I cannot wait (May). Not quite sure what I want yet...any suggestions?
  • shaunarlr83
    shaunarlr83 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    My "tramp stamp":

n594048855_785832_2451.jpg

Yes, I know it looks clip-art-ish and/or cartoon-y....but it's *exactly* what I wanted. :)

Haha I remember writing these symbols on all of the notes we passed in class!!!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I have three tattoos, but the one below is the one I just had finished up yesterday.

Before:
    DSCN1260.jpg

After:
    DSCN1303.jpg

As you can see, I added color to the large stars. The initials (KRZ) are my mom's. She passed away last year. Red and purple were her favorite colors.

ETA: Sorry the first pic got cut off! As you can (sort-of) see, it used to be all black, the initials were not there, and it was badly in need of re-touching!!
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    freaks

If you only knew just how freaky. :flowerforyou:

Speaking of ink. Got an appointment for this evening. I'll post pics of it later tonight.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Left leg
    VINCEFIN.jpg