30 Day Shred - Starting March 8

Options
12346»

Replies

• madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I think it may be her latest workout! I think it is a mix of the 30 DS and other stuff! Im sur eyou'll be able to find out online somewhere ?!?!?
  • monicanicoletta
    monicanicoletta Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    finished day 2 of level 2 andnd boy is it kicking my *kitten*! i also then did 20 minutes of her no trouble zones but i find its hard to do both, i think i just need some cardio before her 30dayshred so im not completely exhausted- but ready to keep going!
  • mrskoolnu
    mrskoolnu Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I finished Level 2, Day 1 last night and it’s so much harder than level 1. Be prepared! I'm starting to feel inches shred and getting excited. Keep up the good work ladies.
  • monicanicoletta
    Options
    took yesterday (and today i will) off because i feel a cold coming on. but ill be back to it tomorrow & the weekend :)
  • j3nic3
    j3nic3 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hope you guys are doing well. I haven't done the shred since Friday because I'm sick. And I won't be doing it again until I'm completely healed. Ugh, having to start the shred 3 times sucks!!!
  • monicanicoletta
    Options
    I think we should all be a bit more active in posting results/updates in this group!! other groups do so well!
  • monicanicoletta
    Options
    im leaving this group y'all- good luck!
  • breakingthecycle
    breakingthecycle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 10 (Level one -Anita (beginners).

I start Level 2 in the AM. I am doing it 10 10 10 and when done I will do another 10 10 10 - Natalie (Advanced).

I also walk 30-60 mins five or six times a week and I see results. Cant wait to see how things have changed at the end of my 30 :-)
  • breakingthecycle
    breakingthecycle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I finished Level 2, Day 1 last night and it’s so much harder than level 1. Be prepared! I'm starting to feel inches shred and getting excited. Keep up the good work ladies.

I completed D2 L2 (Anita) this morning and I am pumped. It is MUCH harder than level 1 but I feel the burn even more now. I want to up my calories due to that fact but I think I will leave them as is so that I wont overindulge.

PS Guess our group is dead????