Shred or Ripped in 30- starting 3/28

Options
hey yall, I'm going to start 30 Day Shred again (been awhile since I've done it) or do her Ripped in 30 dvd( which I've only done level one before..but not many people have this dvd yet)

I'm looking for a group of people who want to start on Monday with me! I plan on doing it for 30 days straight (but of course everyone can do their own pace) and will only take a rest day if my body is telling me it needs it!

So whoever is interested in starting on Monday & can post as much as possible about how it went just let me know. It's nice to have people to do it with, to post their starting inches & weights on each level. That's what helped get me through it before.

Replies

• alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    You can count me in.
    Just remind me, I love to participate in challenge and any group event.
    But I tend to forget to log my progress.
    I'll do it with you.
  • crjugrl
    crjugrl Posts: 172
    Options
    I was going to start 30DS in 2 and a half weeks when I was done with Turbo Jam, but count me in! I'll post my weight and measurements before Monday. Thanks for starting this thread! :flowerforyou:
  • msamcoates
    msamcoates Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hey, thanks for the thread. I actually started 30DS yesterday but I would still like to be apart of this thread. I'll just extend my days at the end. I'll post my weight and measurements Sunday .... good luck everyone!
  • Gr8_body4life
    Options
    Hey, there are some of us already doing this, we are in it with you! Here is the link if you wish to topic on both!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/197058-jillian-michaels-ripped-in-30

Its an awesome exercise and even my hubby is doing it everyday as well!!

Kick some Butt!!
  • Redheadedsunshine
    Redheadedsunshine Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Ooooh! yay! I wanna get this and try it out. Having a group start on Monday is great motivation for me to go get it (and do it!). I'll be back! :-)
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    Okay sounds great! Try to post measurements or weight on Sunday. if you aren't comfortable posting it that's fine! Just make sure you log it somewhere so you can share with us how many inches/pounds you've lost after the completion of level 1!
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Im in, going to start Ripped in 30 .... I previewed it this week did level 1 LOVED IT, cant wait to start. I was doing Biggest Loser Last Chance DVD but I got really bored with it at Week 2. I never got bored when I did the Shred.
  • amy_baby2004
    Options
    I am going to see if i can borrow my friends dvd.... i would love to take part in this! i am brand new to this website/app and LOVE IT so far what a greta way to inspire each other!
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    Welcome to mfp Amy! It's a great website for counting calories and finding support. This site has helped me get motivated to do workouts on days I just didn't want to. I like being part of a workout thread because I feel accountable to others... if they are doing the workout then I should be too!
  • madysmom99
    madysmom99 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I tried this once before and got thrown off it with night shifts and life in general...have really wanted to try it again but haven't had the motivation. You just gave me the kick in the butt I needed to do this. Thanks!! :happy:
  • aisenbart
    aisenbart Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I started 30 Day Shred on Monday, but I will definitely join this group for support/motivation. I just got started with mfp today, and so far - I love it! I think this will really help motivate and encourage me. Being held accountable for your actions really makes a difference, so hopefully this will keep me going.

6006361.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • jchapa83
    jchapa83 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am starting 30 Day Shred till the following Monday 4/4 when I'm done with my Insanity! I will post my information till then....Count me in =)
  • raeanneg
    raeanneg Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Count me in too...
  • Jackie0127
    Jackie0127 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Count me in ... I was thinking about starting tonight. I will post my weight and measurement on Sunday :)
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    Looks like we're getting a nice big group to do this! It's going to be great motivation to push each other through the tough days. Even when you can't post everyday that's ok... just check in & let us know how you did that week! It's going to be a tough 30 days but I know we can all do it! Don't give up, even if you miss a day or don't make it through the whole video one day... it's okay!!

Can't wait til Monday!
  • crjugrl
    Options
    Looks like we're getting a nice big group to do this! It's going to be great motivation to push each other through the tough days. Even when you can't post everyday that's ok... just check in & let us know how you did that week! It's going to be a tough 30 days but I know we can all do it! Don't give up, even if you miss a day or don't make it through the whole video one day... it's okay!!

Can't wait til Monday!

Definitely excited! Which measurements should we take? I have to see if I can find my tape measure.
  • Jackie0127
    Options
    Definitely excited! Which measurements should we take? I have to see if I can find my tape measure.

How About ..
    *Neck
    *Arm
    *Waist
    *Hip
    *Thigh??

Maybe we should share or weights too after 1 week?
  • hipchick82
    hipchick82 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    count me in! i got the dvd about a month ago. new here!
  • Jackie0127
    Options
    count me in! i got the dvd about a month ago. new here!

Welcome to MFP ... I have recently started using it this week ... Bought the DVD last night ... Can't wait until Monday to try it out!
  • crjugrl
    Options
    I know I'm a little early, but I'm pretty anxious to start. Today I'll do L1D1. I'm hoping to do 10 days of each level consecutively. (We'll see how that goes!)

Here are my measurements:

Chest - 36"
    R. Arm - 13"
    L. Arm - 12"
    Waist - 32"
    Hips - 44"
    R. Thigh - 27"
    L. Thigh - 27"

Height - 5'6"
    Weight - 161.8

Good luck, everyone!! :drinker: