Biggest Loser *Spoiler Alert*

Options
2»

Replies

• BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Ohmigosh and this challenge is crazy! Up and down that mountain in 110 degree weather with no food! Ack!

NO FOOD? OMG, are those producers insane????

I thought they were allowed to eat something. I wouldn't have done something crazy like that. That's asking for an ambulance!!

Well they did end up taking the break and they had a little something then I guess...but I didn't see them eating anything while they were trekking up and down that mountain...seemed a little strange to me too!

Don't you imagine much happens that isn't shown? I mean it's a TV show people:laugh: I've never seen anyone use the bathroom or load the dishwasher, or any of those sorts of things normal folks do....they edit it the way they want it to come across....it would be weird to have them stop in the middle of the trek up the mountain after taking a break and break out the picnic basket.....TV......they say it's real life..but really it's all about entertainment more than anything.....and making$$$$.

Don't you figure? I do think they try and inspire and help people but like any reality show, it's a bout a concept to sometimes humiliate for ratings, oh and remember people when Jillian got all pissed off last year because the players had ear pieces and were supposed to repeat what the producers wanted them to...to start a lil sparring match???

That's the time Jillian totally blew up and cursed and then everyone freaked...Allison, and all...

So they probably ate...:laugh: they did hike quite a number of miles......I bet they had more than 1 bottle of water too.

That's why reality shows aren't really about reality....as they are cut apart and edited so much it's only a portion of what really happens and then the producers have to show the parts that will excite, thrill, piss off and motivate the watchers when they do clips for next week etc.

Oh I totally understand what you're saying...but it just seems like they could have shown the players eating something...if this show is really about losing weight and getting healthy...obviously it wouldn't be healthy to go that long without eating...
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I never liked Heba or her attitude and last night just confirmed exactly why.
  • kids6labs5
    Options
    If the blue team goes down. Heba won't go home. she has two of her best buds on her team. the former brown team. (Brady and Vicky) They are three strong on that team. Heba and them will send one of the Amy's home. I don't care for Heba or Vicky. I would love to see one of them go home.
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I can't STAND Heba and her smartass controlling way! I hope she goes home soon. I can't decide who I want to win yet.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I only caught the last hour last night but it sounds like I missed a lot. Sallay looks absolutely fabulous - I want her on MFP BWL Team Purple!!!!!
  • ThisIsJeffHere
    Options
    I don't know why everybody is so upset with Heba.

She said she would eat ONE donut to keep the teams the same!

Phil got sneaky. I can see why Heba doesn't want Phil on his time. Red team should have thought about that before!
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I only caught the last hour last night but it sounds like I missed a lot. Sallay looks absolutely fabulous - I want her on MFP BWL Team Purple!!!!!

DITTO!! oranges.gif
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I don't know why everybody is so upset with Heba.

She said she would eat ONE donut to keep the teams the same!

Phil got sneaky. I can see why Heba doesn't want Phil on his time. Red team should have thought about that before!

While that may be true. I think everyone is just tired of her always having to take control. Give her the control and who knows what will happen. Who's to say she would've kept the teams as they were for sure anyway?

There was something about her that just rubbed me the wrong way from the get-go . And after last night, I realize that it's her immaturity. I mean okay. She ended up with the control anyway. So why didn't she just go ahead and keep it the way it was? That's what she said she was trying to do in the first place, right? :huh:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I would love to see Heba & Vicky BOTH voted off. I want them to be healthy too, but definitely not win.:grumble:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    To me she seems like a spoiled brat that throws tantrums when she doesn't get her way. I never liked her.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    To me she seems like a spoiled brat that throws tantrums when she doesn't get her way. I never liked her.

Ever since the orange team stabbed the gray team in the back, I've never liked them. :angry: I hope Heba gains weight. :angry:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Ever since the orange team stabbed the gray team in the back, I've never liked them. :angry: I hope Heba gains weight. :angry:

Karma my friend!! It get's em every time!!! :wink:
  • Periphria
    Periphria Posts: 358
    Options
    I watched that last night and it had me crying in more than one spot. I want the blonde girl whose Dad went home, to win. (Colleen?!?)
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Ohmigosh and this challenge is crazy! Up and down that mountain in 110 degree weather with no food! Ack!

They had to take a ton of breaks. They had 14 hours and the best person did just over 20 miles. That's not even 1.5 miles per hour. A normal walk is 3 mph. That was a little exagerated for the camera. I'm right with you on Heba, but I couldn't stand her before this week.

Also, thank you for the "Spoler Alert" , being on the west coast I was still at work when this topic popped up. I had to do the math, because I couldn't believe that you'd already seen it.
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options

They had to take a ton of breaks. They had 14 hours and the best person did just over 20 miles. That's not even 1.5 miles per hour. A normal walk is 3 mph. That was a little exagerated for the camera. I'm right with you on Heba, but I couldn't stand her before this week.

Also, thank you for the "Spoler Alert" , being on the west coast I was still at work when this topic popped up. I had to do the math, because I couldn't believe that you'd already seen it.

LOL I'm the nerd that's always on here posting DURING the show...so I always put Spoiler Alerts on my posts lol
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

LOL I'm the nerd that's always on here posting DURING the show...so I always put Spoiler Alerts on my posts lol

HEY dont call my friend a nerd!! lol. thanks to you I know what is going on with BL!
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options

HEY dont call my friend a nerd!! lol. thanks to you I know what is going on with BL!

LOL well okay then...is there anything else ya wanna know about last night's episode? lol