Brides on a Mission: Week 12

Options
13»

Replies

• agoessli
    agoessli Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is so exciting. My fiance has been losing too...although we both started back in October and I fizzled out in November...he stuck with it...he is much less overweight than me and he is down 35 lbs! he looks so good and it is so helpful to have him working with me! Someday I'll catch up with him but....so happy for you that you are both losing! Congrats!
    In the past few weeks a few family/friends have asked my and/or the fiance if he has lost weight. I really didn't think anything of it but then I gave him a good look up and down. It did look like he has lost weight. I asked him and he said his pants are a little loose, but didn't think anything of it. He got on a scale yesterday and has lost 15lbs! I coulnd't believe it. He said that he isn't eating as much bread (he noramlly eats about 3 slices with dinner every night!!) and just cutting back on portions a little. We both somewhat thought it has been the new healthy recipes I have been cooking too. I have been trying a lot of new things lately and he has been loving them. He has even asked me to make one of the chicken mexican dishes again and we just had it like 2 weeks ago! Ahhhh so exciting we are both losing! :happy:
  • nab22
    nab22 Posts: 168
    Options
    Brides on a Mission: week 12 (Please copy and paste this into your profile)
    1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: 1 pound, but I just got a new scale so I'm actually not too sure...
    2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): I started using myfitnesspal!
    3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): Trying to study for my qualifying exam and can't concentrate AT ALL :(
    4. How do you stay organized with all the wedding paper work: I don't have much yet, but I use Evernote on my computer and phone (I totally recommend it!) and I have some folders with receipts and stuff
    5. Any wedding news updates: Paid the deposit for the venue, now working on a photographer and DJ
    6. When something unexpected occurs and puts your daily routine off, how do you cope with the changes that need to be made: Usually stay up later to get back on track, or just start fresh tomorrow
    7. Share a healthy and quick dip/sauce/marinade (can be bottled and not an actual recipe) you like to use: Hummus! I make my own because its pretty pricey. My favorite is to blend 2 cans of chick peas, half a red bell pepper, and lots of garlic and cayanne pepper
    8. How did you do with the week 11 challenge (changing negative thoughts into positive ones): Just joined, first week is week 12
    9. Weekly wrap up: My first week being active on myfitnesspal (I joined in January to see how many calories were in something but didn't use it until now) has been great! I got a new scale and to my surprise weigh less than I expected, and have been loving being accountable. I might be on here a bit TOO much though ;)
  • NurseNatalie2011
    Options
    Congrats! That is so exciting. My fiance has been losing too...although we both started back in October and I fizzled out in November...he stuck with it...he is much less overweight than me and he is down 35 lbs! he looks so good and it is so helpful to have him working with me! Someday I'll catch up with him but....so happy for you that you are both losing! Congrats!
    In the past few weeks a few family/friends have asked my and/or the fiance if he has lost weight. I really didn't think anything of it but then I gave him a good look up and down. It did look like he has lost weight. I asked him and he said his pants are a little loose, but didn't think anything of it. He got on a scale yesterday and has lost 15lbs! I coulnd't believe it. He said that he isn't eating as much bread (he noramlly eats about 3 slices with dinner every night!!) and just cutting back on portions a little. We both somewhat thought it has been the new healthy recipes I have been cooking too. I have been trying a lot of new things lately and he has been loving them. He has even asked me to make one of the chicken mexican dishes again and we just had it like 2 weeks ago! Ahhhh so exciting we are both losing! :happy:

I think it is great that you are both doing it together. It really shows how you both want to be healthy and your commitment to each other! WTG and keep up the good work! Do you guys do like any challenges? Like exercise or if I lose more weight then you this week you have to do the dishes?? hhaha I am thinking about doing something like that this summer with the nice weather outside.
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: 1 pound, but I just got a new scale so I'm actually not too sure...
    2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): I started using myfitnesspal!
    3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): Trying to study for my qualifying exam and can't concentrate AT ALL :(
    4. How do you stay organized with all the wedding paper work: I don't have much yet, but I use Evernote on my computer and phone (I totally recommend it!) and I have some folders with receipts and stuff
    5. Any wedding news updates: Paid the deposit for the venue, now working on a photographer and DJ
    6. When something unexpected occurs and puts your daily routine off, how do you cope with the changes that need to be made: Usually stay up later to get back on track, or just start fresh tomorrow
    7. Share a healthy and quick dip/sauce/marinade (can be bottled and not an actual recipe) you like to use: Hummus! I make my own because its pretty pricey. My favorite is to blend 2 cans of chick peas, half a red bell pepper, and lots of garlic and cayanne pepper
    8. How did you do with the week 11 challenge (changing negative thoughts into positive ones): Just joined, first week is week 12
    9. Weekly wrap up: My first week being active on myfitnesspal (I joined in January to see how many calories were in something but didn't use it until now) has been great! I got a new scale and to my surprise weigh less than I expected, and have been loving being accountable. I might be on here a bit TOO much though ;)

welcome....best wishies with weight loss n wedding planning,,,,=)
  • agoessli
    agoessli Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Nope we don't do anything like that. Sounds like a good idea though. He just isn't really concerned with how much he is losing as much as he wants to get back into running, be healthy, and support me so....he is pretty quiet about how he is doing because he wants to focus of success to be on me but, I am so proud of him! :-)

I think it is great that you are both doing it together. It really shows how you both want to be healthy and your commitment to each other! WTG and keep up the good work! Do you guys do like any challenges? Like exercise or if I lose more weight then you this week you have to do the dishes?? hhaha I am thinking about doing something like that this summer with the nice weather outside.
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: 1.2 lbs!!! At this point in my weight loss I'm so stoked that I can still lose a full lb in a week!! I'm getting so close to my goal (and my wedding!!!!)

2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): my weeks all seem to be blending together lately.. ummm how about my mac was still under warranty so my ac adapter that decided to stop working randomly was replaced for free! ... haha and my dumbass set off the alarm at Apple while I was waiting because I was using one of the store laptop charges to steal some power (I was desperate!) and when I went to put the plug back in I guess I bumped the security thing and set off the alarm.. whooops

3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): None really!

4. How do you stay organized with all the wedding paper work: I have a binder that I never really look at and then I have some folders on my computer and a folder in my gmail... probably the gmail folder is what gets used the most.. I'm basically not organized.. lol

5. Any wedding news updates: Someone please remind me tomorrow to call and make my first fitting appointment! I keep forgetting until late at night and they close at 7!

6. When something unexpected occurs and puts your daily routine off, how do you cope with the changes that need to be made: I used to freak out but ever since I'd say my junior year in college I've become more of a go with the flow type of person... its much less stressful!

7. Share a healthy and quick dip/sauce/marinade (can be bottled and not an actual recipe) you like to use: LOL to state the obvious... mustard!

8. How did you do with the week 11 challenge (changing negative thoughts into positive ones): Actually I decided to re-read the book "The Secret" and I'm really glad I am... I'm all about positive thinking :-)

9. Weekly wrap up: Time is flying by and my wedding is less than 3 months away now!! Have a date with my bridesmaids on Saturday to get stuff done and I have off this Friday so I can get myself organized before they come over on Saturday. Weight loss is starting to be really easy (knock on wood!) The healthy eating and proportions are starting to come very naturally. Which reminds me...

So I live with my older brother (let me rephrase... I'm his landlord.. he lives in my house and pays me rent :-P) and he's not that heavy but he definitely has some extra pounds. He's pretty much in denial that he needs to lose any weight and just says that it's the "Gains" family body type. He keeps telling me that I'm "starving" myself and that's the only reason why I'm losing weight and tonight he said "i don't know why you're even bothering... you're getting to get pregnant and have kids and you'll never have a good body. You just need to accept that now." Obviously I don't see it this way. I know that what I'm doing now is learning a healthy lifestyle that I can continue after I get married and start a family but does anyone have any suggestions on how to convince him that we choose how healthy we are and it's not the "Gains" family body type... it's the lazy body type.
  • Becky011
    Becky011 Posts: 384
    Options
    I just saw this thread :) I'm getting married on May 7th

Getting to know each other (Please only fill this out if you are new to the group; copy and paste this section into your post. I will post this each week for new comers.)
    1. Name: Gaby Palacios
    2. Age: 28
    3. City: Surprise, AZ
    4. Occupation: Fitness consultant and Human Resources
    5. Wedding date: May 7, 2010
    6. Fiancés name: Matthew
    7. How long you and your fiancé have been together: 5 1/2 years
    8. Heaviest weight: 205 lbs
    9. Goal weight and date: 160 lbs
    10. Favorite type of exercise: Circuit traning and yoga
    11. Favorite healthy food: All veggies, fish, avocado, greek yoguyrt

Welcome!
  • vanrunninggirl
    Options
    So I think I've made my final decision for the photography: We already have $1100 as part of our wedding package towards photography. I will then pay an additional $2400 (total for photography $3500) and will get a 9 1/2 x 13 inch 70 page leather custom (embossed with our names, wedding date and location) that is digitally created by the photographer with 120 images. We will get 5 hours with the photographer, split up between daytime before and after the ceremony and later in the evening at the reception and for some sunset photos. We get 2 6x8 inch exact copies of the album to give to our parents. We get a CD of all the images taken that day (but they are not high resolution). We can order high resolution prints for $6-$25 or we can buy rights to individual photos and have the photos made on our own for $20 each. What do you all think? As long as I can post the low-res pics on facebook and I have the big beautiful album, I think I will only want to print 1-5 photos to be framed in our home. This will cost me around $100 maximum at a later date. He is an AMAZING photographer!

tadcraigphotography.com

Also, one more question for you ladies: more of a rant I guess, but I'm thinking of having engagement shots done, and the fiance is grumbling. He HATES having his photo taken and he says if I want him to be a good sport on the big day, I shouldn't push it. Anyone else's man anti-photo? Also, if you didn't get engagement photos as part of your wedding pics package, what have you all typically paid for them? I have a good SLR camera and I'm considering just setting up a mini-shoot myself and setting the camera to the delayed shoot mode...am I being ridiculous?

Thanks ladies, MUCH better week for me so far!!! Still stressing about money but I guess I should just hurry up and get used to that.
    Haha,

I guess I'm just in love with this photographer and it's affecting my judgement!!! Haha I have a long time to make this decision, there are many other cheaper packages. That is up to an ADDITIONAL $4000, we already have $1100 towards the photographer through our ceremony package. I know I'm nuts but photos are THE MOST important thing, what would be the point in getting fit and beautiful if there is no documentation?! And I see your point about owning the photos, but most photographers consider themselves artists and feel they should have the rights to the photos they've taken (at least here in Vancouver, BC Canada anyways, and most I've seen in Maui). It sucks, but I might just illegitimately make copies at Walmart:S Is that terrible?!?! Haha, yeah this particular guy owns his photos but will give us lots of proofs with the larger packages, but we would have to purchase additional prints. Gah, weddings and all their details are EXPENSIVE!
    3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): just having a lonely week full of doubts, i knew it would be like this, but everyone certainly has an opinion when it comes to weddings. because of a deposit on our venue, i'm totally broke, and my fiance was super supportive until the invites went out and now it seems he thinks the rest is my job.

5. Any wedding news updates: I now have the (not sure if it's good) option of upgrading the photographer for up to an additional $4000!!! and anywhere in between. having a hard time deciding which package to get, knowing i will be paying for it on my own because the fiance does not value photos and therefore does not feel he has to pay for any. can you tell i'm not very impressed with him today? haha

My fiance is less then helpful with the wedding also. I'm sure he would help out if I asked him to but he really isn't interested in doing anything just because...

And $4000 for a photographer! that's ccrraazzyy! Make sure whatever you pick you get the FULL RIGHTS to all of your pictures! There are some photographers who will not give you the prints and you have to pay for every single print you want and you don't get to keep the "originals". We're getting a disc with full copyrights and I am going to be putting together the photobooks and such myself (I love that type of stuff and they're are so many good websites and programs for doing it now!).

Good luck and I hope you have a better week! Positive thinking! :-)

oh hey I totally understand!!! they are the most important thing to me as well!! I am paying 3500 for my photographer!!! sooo I know what you mean and you pay for what you get!!! luckily my 3500 comes with the rights soo I can print them off at WM!!! :)) soo YAY for you!!! and yes weddings are ridiculous!!!! ;))
  • jpsnickel
    jpsnickel Posts: 68
    Options
    We lucked out and have a friend (who is a professional wedding photographer) doing our pics. We weren't planning on paying extra for engagement shots, but she offered them for free so of course we did it! the best part for me was that we got comfortable with her and I now know that I look horrible with a closed-lip smile!! Good luck eith your decision!
    So I think I've made my final decision for the photography: We already have $1100 as part of our wedding package towards photography. I will then pay an additional $2400 (total for photography $3500) and will get a 9 1/2 x 13 inch 70 page leather custom (embossed with our names, wedding date and location) that is digitally created by the photographer with 120 images. We will get 5 hours with the photographer, split up between daytime before and after the ceremony and later in the evening at the reception and for some sunset photos. We get 2 6x8 inch exact copies of the album to give to our parents. We get a CD of all the images taken that day (but they are not high resolution). We can order high resolution prints for $6-$25 or we can buy rights to individual photos and have the photos made on our own for $20 each. What do you all think? As long as I can post the low-res pics on facebook and I have the big beautiful album, I think I will only want to print 1-5 photos to be framed in our home. This will cost me around $100 maximum at a later date. He is an AMAZING photographer!

tadcraigphotography.com

Also, one more question for you ladies: more of a rant I guess, but I'm thinking of having engagement shots done, and the fiance is grumbling. He HATES having his photo taken and he says if I want him to be a good sport on the big day, I shouldn't push it. Anyone else's man anti-photo? Also, if you didn't get engagement photos as part of your wedding pics package, what have you all typically paid for them? I have a good SLR camera and I'm considering just setting up a mini-shoot myself and setting the camera to the delayed shoot mode...am I being ridiculous?

Thanks ladies, MUCH better week for me so far!!! Still stressing about money but I guess I should just hurry up and get used to that.
    Haha,

I guess I'm just in love with this photographer and it's affecting my judgement!!! Haha I have a long time to make this decision, there are many other cheaper packages. That is up to an ADDITIONAL $4000, we already have $1100 towards the photographer through our ceremony package. I know I'm nuts but photos are THE MOST important thing, what would be the point in getting fit and beautiful if there is no documentation?! And I see your point about owning the photos, but most photographers consider themselves artists and feel they should have the rights to the photos they've taken (at least here in Vancouver, BC Canada anyways, and most I've seen in Maui). It sucks, but I might just illegitimately make copies at Walmart:S Is that terrible?!?! Haha, yeah this particular guy owns his photos but will give us lots of proofs with the larger packages, but we would have to purchase additional prints. Gah, weddings and all their details are EXPENSIVE!
    3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): just having a lonely week full of doubts, i knew it would be like this, but everyone certainly has an opinion when it comes to weddings. because of a deposit on our venue, i'm totally broke, and my fiance was super supportive until the invites went out and now it seems he thinks the rest is my job.

5. Any wedding news updates: I now have the (not sure if it's good) option of upgrading the photographer for up to an additional $4000!!! and anywhere in between. having a hard time deciding which package to get, knowing i will be paying for it on my own because the fiance does not value photos and therefore does not feel he has to pay for any. can you tell i'm not very impressed with him today? haha

My fiance is less then helpful with the wedding also. I'm sure he would help out if I asked him to but he really isn't interested in doing anything just because...

And $4000 for a photographer! that's ccrraazzyy! Make sure whatever you pick you get the FULL RIGHTS to all of your pictures! There are some photographers who will not give you the prints and you have to pay for every single print you want and you don't get to keep the "originals". We're getting a disc with full copyrights and I am going to be putting together the photobooks and such myself (I love that type of stuff and they're are so many good websites and programs for doing it now!).

Good luck and I hope you have a better week! Positive thinking! :-)

oh hey I totally understand!!! they are the most important thing to me as well!! I am paying 3500 for my photographer!!! sooo I know what you mean and you pay for what you get!!! luckily my 3500 comes with the rights soo I can print them off at WM!!! :)) soo YAY for you!!! and yes weddings are ridiculous!!!! ;))
  • JulieSue
    JulieSue Posts: 242 Member
    Options

7. Share a healthy and quick dip/sauce/marinade (can be bottled and not an actual recipe) you like to use: I am really loving the Kroger brand Roasted Red Pepper Vingerette Dressing <-- loves it AND for my salads I am really liking the low fat T. Marzetti Cole Slaw Sauce!!! its not many calories and a little goes a long way!!! i love the taste!!! :))

I have a Kroger near me and I love their brand. I can find a lot of healthy things there. Is the roasted red pepper dressing a low fat one? I haven't seen it lately but I will look next time I go to the store!

here is a link to the picture!!!

http://www.grocerycouponnetwork.com/images/food-products/Kroger_Roasted_Red_Pepper_Vinaigrette_with_Parmesan_Dressing.jpg

honestly its 50 calories per 2 tbsp and since its a vinaigrette a little goes a long way AND when I first started my diet I was doing more calorie counting than anything else and to me that was good...maybe it isnt as good as I thought...I will look for a link!!!

http://www.fatsecret.com/Diary.aspx?pa=fjrd&rid=1681053

I found that....let me know if there are any other tastie alternatives that maybe I should be using???
  • ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Brides on a Mission: week 12
    1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: none, I have hie a plateau. But, I haven't really gained so I am hoping to be back in action next week after 2 weeks of no change! I'm keeping with it no matter what

2. Highlight of the past week: Heard for the first time "have you lost weight"! It only took 15lbs, but one of my friends noticed! Also my fiance's parents commented on my weightlosss after seeing some pictures from St. Patty's Day. :happy:

3. Lowlight of the past week: Last minute crisis at work had me working until after 6pm last Friday, grrrr.

4. How do you stay organized with all the wedding paper work: I have a Wedding Binder. I made tabs for the different vendors (photography, florist, DJ, reception location, etc). I keep all of my contracts, copies of any important emails, and notes from my meetings in the binder. Kind of ODC, but it helps keep me sane to have it all organized in one place.

5. Any wedding news updates: We booked our honeymoon! We are going to St. Lucia! We also picked our first dance song!

6. When something unexpected occurs and puts your daily routine off, how do you cope with the changes that need to be made: I try to take it all in stride, sometimes that works. Sometimes I just get things done, then have a minor freak out after.

7. Share a healthy and quick dip/sauce/marinade (can be bottled and not an actual recipe) you like to use:
    Low fat/low cal Onion Dip - great for carrots, crackers, etc. Mix one 16oz container of Fat-Free Sour Cream, 4tsp powdered beef bouillon, and 2tsp onion powder. I keep it made up in the fridge and dish it out as needed. At a party nobody knows the difference!

8. How did you do with the week 11 challenge (changing negative thoughts into positive ones): miss week 11. oops!

9. Weekly wrap up: Overall a good week. Wish I had seen a loss, but I am all the more motivated for next week now!
  • ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 304 Member
    Options

My fiance and I are doing this together (well he started Jan 2010), and it makes it so much easier. We can support each other and keep each other motivated! Keep up the good work! :happy:
  • elkmel
    elkmel Posts: 24
    Options
    1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: started the Easter challenge this week, so I changed my weigh-in day to Sunday

2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): saw a lot of my family over the weekend when we went up for my cousin's birthday - it was a blast!

3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): got some realllllyyy disappointing news about how my Dad might not be able to be at the wedding

4. How do you stay organized with all the wedding paper work: I have an accordion binder, some legal pads for notes, and a cute vistaprint tote that says, "the furture mrs. G...." I also have a folder on the computer for any wedding stuff i might see online that i want to save

5. Any wedding news updates: nope, wedding stuff has kind of been on the back burner the last couple of weeks

6. When something unexpected occurs and puts your daily routine off, how do you cope with the changes that need to be made: Overall, I am a very flexible person, so unless it's something that is a really big deal, I just kind of brush it off and go on with my day

7. Share a healthy and quick dip/sauce/marinade (can be bottled and not an actual recipe) you like to use: I LOVE lemon-dill dip - I think it's a hit or miss taste, but if you're feeling adventurous, definitely give it a try!
    http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1615,134183-251192,00.html

8. How did you do with the week 11 challenge (changing negative thoughts into positive ones): Great :)

9. Weekly wrap up: Excited for the Easter challenge and meeting my next goal!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    OK Ladies I know the week is over, but next week can I see some of your hairstyles you've picked? I haven't a clue what i want, I have long brown hair...it's thin but i have tons of it...lets see some ideas!!! WOOT WOOT!
  • lynnellec
    lynnellec Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    It was a crazy week this week and I am just now getting a chance to reply! So happy the weekend is finally here! :smile:

1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: 1.5 lbs.

2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): Received a free wedding makeover with Mary Kay... it felt so nice to be pampered for a little bit and have a "bridal" moment! Plus, I had my first dress fitting and so far it has to be taken in two inches in the bodice!!

3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): A project at work that has caused much stress and anxiety... this project just won't end!!

4. How do you stay organized with all the wedding paper work: I have a big binder (my wedding brain) that I've sectioned off in different categories based on other binders I've seen, and I have a small notebook (my small wedding brain) that I keep in my purse at all times that has my color samples, a picture of my dress and the bridesmaids dress and a few other things so that way if I'm out running errands and I need to reference something for the wedding I have it right there. Oh, and I have folder on the computer that has some stuff in it including a budget spreadsheet that has been helpful!

5. Any wedding news updates: I ordered our invitations, so now I'm just waiting for a proof from the printer!

6. When something unexpected occurs and puts your daily routine off, how do you cope with the changes that need to be made: Ooohhh... this is something I'm working on because it can be frustrating to have it in your mind to do one thing and then have to suddenly change it, but I'm working on going with the flow more and I think I'm doing well so far.

7. Share a healthy and quick dip/sauce/marinade (can be bottled and not an actual recipe) you like to use: I'm not sure the calorie count, but we love to get fat-free sour cream and mix dry ranch dressing in it. It's so yummy with veggies to dip in it!

8. How did you do with the week 11 challenge (changing negative thoughts into positive ones): There were a few moments of negative thoughts this week, but I tried to flip it around and look to the positive.

9. Weekly wrap up: Still some work-related stress going on and with working late and having meetings or places to go every night this week, I didn't make it to the gym at all this week. However, I was really conscious about what I was eating and watching my portions.
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    OK Ladies I know the week is over, but next week can I see some of your hairstyles you've picked? I haven't a clue what i want, I have long brown hair...it's thin but i have tons of it...lets see some ideas!!! WOOT WOOT!
    i found some of my ideas for my hair on my wedding day from THE KNOT.COM....check it out...i didnt think this site would be all that helpful but it has been great!....=) try it!
  • redruthie
    redruthie Posts: 77
    Options
    1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: No loss! Grr... On another note, I've lost 3 notches on my belt!

2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): I started Zumba and find it to be so fun!

3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with):

4. How do you stay organized with all the wedding paper work: I save files on my laptop. I also have a folder for all of the paperwork.

5. Any wedding news updates: not this week.

6. When something unexpected occurs and puts your daily routine off, how do you cope with the changes that need to be made: I find it unsettling, but find a way to compromise in some way. That's the trick to being successful in life, in my opinion, not to resist changes, but to compromise.

7. Share a healthy and quick dip/sauce/marinade (can be bottled and not an actual recipe) you like to use: I like just original olive oil, salt, pepper, basil with a splash of lemon with a hint of garlic as a marinade.

8. How did you do with the week 11 challenge (changing negative thoughts into positive ones): Great! I did it up on question 1. I didn't lose weight, but I am down 3 notches on my belt.

9. Weekly wrap up: Pretty mellow week for me besides the office drama that I refuse to take home with me!
  • lynnellec
    lynnellec Posts: 44 Member
    Options

5. Any wedding news updates: Going to our wedding location this weekend to get stuff done (I live in Baltimore but getting married on the coast of NC). Engagement photos, meet with the florist, taste cake, try the rehearsal dinner venue. Now I’m stressing about having my pictures taken b/c I’m wishing that I had lost more weight by now.

9. Weekly wrap up: Terrible week last week, just have to turn it back around this week. Going to be hard since now I’m stressed about the pictures this weekend but I’m just going to take it one day at a time. If every day is successful this week, I know I’ll feel a lot better about the pictures on Sunday. Time to go have a successful Monday! Have a great week everyone!

- Mandy

Sorry you had a rough week... I was right there with you on having a rough week as well. I hope you had a great time getting your photos taken!! Can't wait to see them!