Time for us Moms! Group

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Cori - that is an amazing loss. Great job. So proud of you and yes, I think that hanging Christmas lights is exercise. LOL
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Last Weeks Weight: 199.6
    Calories to Burn: 3,992
    Actual Calories: 3,541

Current Week Weight: 193
    Calories to Burn: 3,860

Didn't hit my goal for last week, but I had a few days of no "official" workouts since I was hanging Christmas lights and cleaning. Must have still burned some though (and gotten rid of the water weight left from Thanksgiving) since I dropped almost 7 lbs.
    I can't believe how close Christmas is! Eek! I still have so much to get for the kids, not to mention ordering family pictures for everyone. Luckily I have a final this week and then school is out of the way for the rest of the year and hopefully I can get caught up.

Lisa - Ouch! Hand wounds are the worst because it's so hard to keep from using your hand and mkaing it take longer to heal, Hope it heals up quickly for you.

7 pounds - that is awesome! :drinker:
  • faithjones83
    faithjones83 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hi ladies it has been sooo long since I have been on here. I ended up not being able to go to the gym b/c of finances and got kind of depressed. I could burn 1000 calories in 60 minutes and doing stuff at home it would be less than that. Anyway for a while I was at least maintaining maybe lose a lb here and there. Then the week of christmas i started going back up...more depression. Then I would feel queasy after I finished eating and thought I was making myself sick bc of all the bad stuff I was eating. After a couple of days i took a pregnancy test which I always keep in the house. Got the faintest blue line took another one, googled faint blue lines scared myself soo much. after a day I got up the nerve to show the hubby (didn't want to worry him). Knew hat it was probably positive even though faint. It was like a sucker punch in the gut. Took anouther test there was definitely a line. That was saturday I go to the dr. this afternoon. I am determined to be healthier this time. Atleast I know that after giving birth I have always been smaller than before pregnancy just still had bad habits so it didn't stay off. So this time I want to be healthy for the most part and stay active.

So there's my rant for the day haven't told anyone yet so needed to talk to some other women... By the way I am happy as well as concerned this is #4 the ages at birth will be around 5 1/2, 4, 2, newborn... AHHHHHHHHH!
  • dragonflytwt
    dragonflytwt Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    The group still going?? If so, I'd like to join!!!

I am a mom of two girls ages 4 and 1 and I work full time, 5 days a week!! Looking for friends that are in the same boat as me. Add me if you like!!
  • raedlewis
    raedlewis Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too! Trying to balance jobs, babies, homes, hubby's and everything else gets crazy! It's so easy to get off track when you're so busy. So I'm looking for others who know what I'm talking about and can help me to stay motivated.
  • missymarea
    missymarea Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I would love to join too....if this group is still going. I'm a single 31 yr old mom of a 9 yr old boy. AND just took in a 17 yrs old girl (distant ex relative's daughter (I conciter her a niece :smile: ). The stress of a teenager...who is here bc she doesn't get along with her family and the basic stress of being a single mom working full time and trying to "figure" out life and take care of herself too IS enough to wear a girl down! I love my son to death and would sacrafice the world for him (as all mothers would). But it has become a time in my life that I need to start taking care of me. I had a person tell me reciently that if I can't take care of myself and my own health ... how do I expect to take care of of these kids?!?! WOW what a question!

I send a "HUG" and "LOVE U ALL" out to every single parent out there. We would do anything for our kiddos. But now it's time to also remember to love and take care of ourselves too. :flowerforyou: