On the cusp of 60 pounds down (pics)

Options
13»

Replies

• Comfortableme
    Comfortableme Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success!! I am sure your children will love the benefits of your "becoming healthier."
  • rocky03
    rocky03 Posts: 55
    Options
    You are doing so well!!! YAY!!!
  • kbdelarosa
    kbdelarosa Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Congrats on meeting your lofty goals!
  • WinKitty
    WinKitty Posts: 119
    Options
    I am extremely impressed with everything you have achieved. And you look fab! Look at those collar bones :D

Me too and agreed! And I noticed the collar bones, too, because I desperately want to see mine again! LOL
  • ucaminax
    ucaminax Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What a huge difference!! Like everyone else, I love your collarbones! I can't wait to see mine again. You don't even look like you have more weight to lose to get to your goal-you look awesome! BTW-how do you do all that hiking with your little ones? Do they stay home, or come with you?
  • carrie145
    carrie145 Posts: 297
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats!
  • go80k80
    go80k80 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look awesome. I love the success stories they inspire me to keep going when I am feeling down!
  • KClarke861
    KClarke861 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Your pictures are inspiring!
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Way to go!! Very motivating!! You look great!!
  • memekinz
    memekinz Posts: 6
    Options
    You look AWESOME and your post is really motivating! Thanks!
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    What a great story! You are such an inspiration! You look awesome!
    I ran my first half marathon in 2009 and it was such an amazing experience. It was something I never dreamed I was capable of. Recently stress has taken over and I have put back on some weight. I'm committed to getting back into shape and getting back into running.
  • livymom09
    livymom09 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing! You look amazing, what an inspiration!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    Congrats! What a huge difference!! Like everyone else, I love your collarbones! I can't wait to see mine again. You don't even look like you have more weight to lose to get to your goal-you look awesome! BTW-how do you do all that hiking with your little ones? Do they stay home, or come with you?

thanks everyone :) My colar bones are one of my fav features now lol .... I do have quite a belly pooch still but it doesn't show so much in that photo. I estimate 10-15 pounds and it will be (mostly) gone. I also carry most of my weight from the middle, down and am thinner on top than on the bottom, so i need to start working on toning my arms while still working on losing what remains of my excess belly, butt and leg fat.

As for hiking, i do my high peaks hikes without my kids (3 & 6) but hope to take my older son with me this year on some smaller local hikes. He got a Camelbak from my mom for his birthday and he is very excited to climb a local mountain named "Sleeping Beauty" :) I hike the big mountains with hiker pals and leave the kiddos with my non-hiking hubby :P
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!