Replies

• manymuses
    manymuses Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Nah...karma takes care of all of that.
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I'm far more subtle in my evilness... if I see stuff that isn't put away for example keys and wallet left out on the kitchen counter I will put then away which I KNOW will be the last place my hubby will look when he is trying to rush out the door in the morning. :laugh: I didn't do anything "wrong" so he can't get mad but I certainly did it on purpose to give him a mini panic attack first thing in the morning.
  • MamaReebs
    MamaReebs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hahaha!
    I like to take money out of my husband's wallet when there isn't much left and then not tell him. Then he thinks he has a few bucks and goes to get fast food and freaks out when it's not there. What's really funny (to me) is the first few times he didn't figure it out and he really thought he was losing his mind and couldn't keep track of his own money. Now he just knows it was probably me.
  • perrytyra
    perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    When I leave my facebook page open, he posts something like "I'm so hot, I melt icebergs". When he leaves his facebook page open, I try to get him back, but I usually can't think of anything funny to say off the top of my head. On April Fools Day I had my son post something for me on my husbands page. He posted "I pooped the bed."

The last time he left his page open, I posted "I'm hot". He later posted "That wasn't me, but I have to agree with this one".

Ok, here is something a little bit funnier. Put a rubberband around the sink sprayer. When he goes to use the sink, he will automatically get sprayed. I have done this before.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I don't remember what stunt my guy pulled on me, but my revenge was to fill the tub with balloons (the little thin ones).... they were filled with different things... water, air, syrup, confetti, dryer lint..... of course the ones with just air were on top. He got the bright idea to pop the balloons with a pin so he could take his shower... the ones with just air were no problem, he was laughing... next he got the confetti, still no problem, just laughing. Then water... ohh that was fun, a couple got tossed at me, but no biggie. He then got down to really popping the things so he could get his shower, some of the fun had worn off... then he got one (of two) that had the syrup in. It exploded all over the shower walls, all over the shower curtain, and more fun...all over him! Boy did I get a dirty look! The tub was a quagmire of goop. I just popped the strainer over the drain and told him to clean it up. He knew he had it coming, so he "took his meds" like a man. I think I got the ice water over the shower curtain treatment for a week.
  • tristalin
    tristalin Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    No, a glass of ICE cold water and you dump it over them while they are in the nice hot shower...too funny! lol

This has been a "game" my hubby & I have played for years. It is getting much, much less frequent now, so when it does happen it is a total surprise!
  • xtal614
    xtal614 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    While in high school, my then bf was an a-hole. So one night it was raining, I snuck over to his house and smeared vaseline all over his windshield. And to his surprise the next morning when he got up super early to go to work, it was raining so he turned on his wipers and the vaseline just smeared everywhere :) I never admitted to it, and we broke up soon after, but it was well worth it!
  • pammyxjean
    pammyxjean Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    YEP
    Nah...karma takes care of all of that.
  • Nmama
    Nmama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    While in high school, my then bf was an a-hole. So one night it was raining, I snuck over to his house and smeared vaseline all over his windshield. And to his surprise the next morning when he got up super early to go to work, it was raining so he turned on his wipers and the vaseline just smeared everywhere :) I never admitted to it, and we broke up soon after, but it was well worth it!
    I love it!
  • Hinto
    Hinto Posts: 52
    Options
    Wow you women are mean!
  • Dreamerlove
    Dreamerlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    baahaha, don't mess with us! I like the balloon one!!!
  • DowntimeDesigns
    DowntimeDesigns Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Wow ALL women are mean!

Fixed that for ya ;)
  • TamDTam
    TamDTam Posts: 115
    Options
    my husband made a joke about my jelly belly and then brought home a bunch of sweets saying he thought I was over this diet already........... so I told him no sex until I'm down 50 lbs...all of a sudden I'm getting a LOT of encouragement ;)
  • MamaReebs
    MamaReebs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    my husband made a joke about my jelly belly and then brought home a bunch of sweets saying he thought I was over this diet already........... so I told him no sex until I'm down 50 lbs...all of a sudden I'm getting a LOT of encouragement ;)
    That is hilarious! I might have to try something like that!
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    me too! these are great.

ok i have one

we were arguing and i threw some water on him like 2 inches that was left in my cup...

he grabbed a cup filled it with ice cold water and threw it at me..problem was i had a silk nighty on and it bounced off...lol onto him, onto the walls, onto the tv...etc...i just laughed..we now both laugh about it.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Flour in the hair dryer.
    Purple dye in the shower head.
    Elders glue on the toilet seat.
    Sour cream in the whipped cream bowl.
    Jalapano ice cream.
    Wired horn into head lights.
    Hid 'Black Kong' in trunk night before the car was to be detailed.
    She saw the pickle seeds in the mountain dew bottle, so that was out.
    Paper bikini.
    Yellow dye in bikini bottom.
    Fake snake in the toilet.
    Fake snake in the car.
    Fake snake just about everywhere...
    Rubber band on sink spray nozzle.

Oh wait a minute... is this supposed to be stuff they dont know about?
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I love it!

Dang it! I don't got no vasoline.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Offer to put lotion on his back and the lotion is really Rogaine?
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: These posts are cracking me up. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. :laugh:
  • Jon_Rod
    Jon_Rod Posts: 158
    Options
    WOW......You ladies are Mean......I wonder what your Hubby will say if they ever found out....HHAHHAHA its funny tho....Let pray they dont find out : )