30 Day Shred Buddy Group: Shredded by Easter! Join Here!

Options
I'd love to get a little buddy group going where we can encourage each other through the work outs! If we start now - we'd be done by Easter! Who's in????

Replies

• dlynn08
    dlynn08 Posts: 57
    Options
    ME!!
  • ladychi306
    ladychi306 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I want too!!!!!
  • waylward
    waylward Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I was actually thinking of giving this a go again yesterday and your message is just the push that I need to get started. Good luck everyone!
  • Jenni268
    Jenni268 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I just finished Level 1 Day 9. I think I'm REALLY going to need the encouragement when I bump up to Level 2!!!
  • cosmo30
    cosmo30 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I did day 2 today. Can I join too?
  • chantel111184
    chantel111184 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    i'm in just got the dvd will start tomorrow
  • NanoReefDiver
    Options
    Sounds great, I'm in!
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    count me in!
  • pam_355
    pam_355 Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm in, I have had the dvd for over a year and was good a doing in but haven't got back into it since i have had my baby and I need the encouragement because I found it tough. Jillan kicks my *kitten* every time.hah
  • mbasham369
    Options
    I'm in, starting tonight!
  • laurakrowe
    Options
    fantastic! i'll post my starting weight tomorrow morning when i get up. this afternoon i did my first workout of the 30 day shred. it really kicked my butt!
  • Jenni268
    Jenni268 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    fantastic! i'll post my starting weight tomorrow morning when i get up. this afternoon i did my first workout of the 30 day shred. it really kicked my butt!

When you did it the first time did you keep up with weighing in and measuring? I'd like your take on whether I should keep doing those or if I should wait.
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I'm new here but I would like to join this. I started before but had to drop after 5 days for an injury. I Restarted today so . I hope i can join you!
  • lcamero2
    lcamero2 Posts: 52
    Options
    I decided that I am going to go and buy this dvd tomorrow and start.. So count me in :) Between university classes... my sporadic and random work schedule (1.5 hour shifts... 2 or 3 times a day), my boyfriend... and my puppy... I am very busy and find it hard to get motivated and stick to these workouts. I need some buddies!
  • prila13
    prila13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have just now started 30DS after being out of commission for 2 weeks due to a pinched nerve in my back. I'm starting off easy for now but this sounds like fun.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    count me in! i was just thinking about starting 30ds again, and this was just what i needed to make my mind up!
  • dlynn08
    dlynn08 Posts: 57
    Options
    I hate the fact that Jillian claims it only 20 minutes...it's not, it's 30. I guess that's not a huge difference, but it bugs me nonetheless. I guess it would be 20 minutes without the warm up or cool down?
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    I hate the fact that Jillian claims it only 20 minutes...it's not, it's 30. I guess that's not a huge difference, but it bugs me nonetheless. I guess it would be 20 minutes without the warm up or cool down?
    i think last time i timed it, warm up to cool down, it was 26 minutes with 20 minutes of actual workout time. i could be a little off, however :)
  • chantel111184
    chantel111184 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    i think last time i timed it, warm up to cool down, it was 26 minutes with 20 minutes of actual workout time. i could be a little off, however :)

Read the back of the dvd workout is 18 minutes as it is three 6 minute circuits of which are 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, and 1 minute of abs. 2 minute warm up and 2 minute cool down, if you include warm up and cool down the whloe routine is 22 minutes.

Just done the 30 day shred level 1 so tired what a workout loved it and hopefully do better tomorrow.
  • staceywoo
    staceywoo Posts: 56
    Options
    I'll join you! I'm on day 2 today, started yesterday and it wasn't as bad as I expected :)