OT Question of the Day..SPOOKY

Options
From the book of questions....just for fun:drinker:

Do you believe in ghosts or evil spirits? Would you be willing to spend a night alone in a remote house that is supposedly haunted?

Replies

• emibmas
    emibmas Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options

Do you believe in ghosts or evil spirits? Would you be willing to spend a night alone in a remote house that is supposedly haunted?
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Yes I believe in them and I love to watch horror movies so there is no way I would spend a night alone in a supposedly haunted house. I have watched to many movies where that is a bad idea LOL. Nothing may not even happen but with my imagination every little noise I heard would probably give me a heartattack. I am really bad when it comes to those things. I dont even like to be home alone because I think there might be zombies outside my window or I dont like to go outside without a light because of those things from Pitchblack might be out there LMAO.

Connie
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how I feel about it all.......but I do get freaked out!! haha! I watch all those "Ghost" shows and get all skeered!

I would spend the night in a remote house if I was with a bunch of people I trusted. Like you Emi!! :wink: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if I do or not.

If I did stay in a haunted house, I know I shouldn't walk around in my underwear when the creepy music starts though. nono.gif
  • emibmas
    Options
    Yes I believe in them and I love to watch horror movies so there is no way I would spend a night alone in a supposedly haunted house. I have watched to many movies where that is a bad idea LOL. Nothing may not even happen but with my imagination every little noise I heard would probably give me a heartattack. I am really bad when it comes to those things. I dont even like to be home alone because I think there might be zombies outside my window or I dont like to go outside without a light because of those things from Pitchblack might be out there LMAO.

Connie

You live in the mountains, right? It is kinda scary up there. I always kinda get freaked out when we camp at Grandfather mountain. Too many noises!
  • TamTastic
    Options

If I did stay in a haunted house, I know I shouldn't walk around in my underwear when the creepy music starts though. nono.gif

And of course, make sure to wear sneakers so when the ghosts are chasing you, you won't trip and fall like every female on every horror movie does! :grumble:
  • emibmas
    Options

That's when "they" always get cha...when you are in your undies or in the shower. So basically, the lesson here is, always stay dressed. Never nude.
  • Shannon023
    Options

That's when "they" always get cha...when you are in your undies or in the shower. So basically, the lesson here is, always stay dressed. Never nude.

That's my philosophy 24/7. :bigsmile:
  • gynuwyne
    gynuwyne Posts: 132
    Options
    I do think that there are ghost. I had an experience when I was a teenager. Me and my sister were restling in our bedroom with the lights out. We had a bathroom in our bedroom, the door was shut. So were laughing and having a good time, when we both heard and saw the bathroom door knob turning by itself. We looked at eachother and bolted out of the room! AFter we calmed down, I slowly walked back in the room, and turned the bathroom door knob, and opened it, NOTHING was in there.

It is not possible that anyone had snuck out either. Our bedroom was attached to the livingroom so they would have had to come through the living room to exit.

I've seen videos on tv that just seem so real. What was that episode they had on tv? Ghost Hunters?
  • emibmas
    Options
    I always used to watch Syliva Brown Wednesdays on Montell Williams...that stuff weirds me out!:noway:
  • emibmas
    Options
    I feel like an evil spirit is taking over my home away from home...keeping me out, not letting me have any fun.:sad:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    I feel like an evil spirit is taking over my home away from home...keeping me out, not letting me have any fun.:sad:

I think he's gonna be there for awhile too. :sad:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I feel like an evil spirit takes over MY body about once a month!! :huh: :indifferent:
  • neha_duvvuri
    neha_duvvuri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Nooooooooooo. Am so scared. I did see some smoky figures, some time back, when we shifted to new house. I used to get up screaming(dreaming nothing) and still see those figures clearly. Mommmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Yes. No!!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    We lived in a house once that had spooks. We would be sitting there and our washer would just start . I know it wasn't the washer because when we moved it never did that. The spook that we had was a good spook though. One day as I was leaving the house I pushed rewind on the movie I had been watching. when I got home the movie was ejected and put in the case. I lived a lone and no one else had keys to my place, and who would eject a movie and stick it in the case? There were a few other things that happened that were just weird and no explanation. So I beleive
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I kind of believe in ghosts/spirits....

As for the haunted house, there had better be a TON of money involved.:wink:
  • neha_duvvuri
    neha_duvvuri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    We lived in a house once that had spooks. We would be sitting there and our washer would just start . I know it wasn't the washer because when we moved it never did that. The spook that we had was a good spook though. One day as I was leaving the house I pushed rewind on the movie I had been watching. when I got home the movie was ejected and put in the case. I lived a lone and no one else had keys to my place, and who would eject a movie and stick it in the case? There were a few other things that happened that were just weird and no explanation. So I beleive

AAAAAAAhhhh! I can never stay alone in a house(that too spooky one).Brave you!
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options

I do believe, and no you couldnt pay me to stay a night in a haunted house
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    I sure do.. In our old house we would hear steps go up and down our stairs and no one was there... Also things would be moving around in our basement. Once our pastor and church came over and prayed for our house it stopped.

then a few months ago my sister and I were walking down the road and this thing went right in between us in our ears and panted like a dog.. we both screamed, jumped up and turned around and nothing was there. we just prayed and walked as fast as we could home hahaha