7wk challenge Team West/CA #2

Options

Replies

• bromk
    bromk Posts: 34
    Options
    Week 3 Goal - 179
    Weigh-in - 180.6 (I lost, just didn't meet my goal)
    Miles - 5 (walking)
    Week 4 Goal - 179 (still trying to break the 180 mark)
  • naebear99
    naebear99 Posts: 73
    Options
    Just squeezed in another 2.5 miles - bringing my week total up to 8.5!
  • 10more
    10more Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    3/19 check in.. Was on vacation this week; squeezed in 5 miles total (walking). Didn't do so great weight-wise, gained 2 pounds :grumble:
    Goal for 3/26: get back to 120.4
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Great job, thanks everyone. Glad I went with Friday's weigh in because today's was not good, I think I must be retaining water. I got my 6 miles in on Saturday but my eating has been really bad, I'd like to try and get back on track but TOM is near so I just want to eat everything. I am having an eclair for breakfast.
    the challenge this week is to take an exercise class. I checked the schedule and my schedule, I think I will go for bodypump on thursday. Anyone else gonna get us to the win with class-taking?!
  • 10more
    Options
    Well the scale is looking much better after being up 2 lbs after vacation; most of it must have been water weight :smile: I'm optimistic that I'll meet my goal this week. Great challenge this week; I've been meaning to take some classes so I'm looking at fitting in some abs classes and zumba and toning :happy:
  • ChassityGetsFit
    ChassityGetsFit Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Week 4 woop woop, LOL!!! I can't wait to go to classes this week! I love my Zumba class and I really wanna try a Step or Spin class! Maybe I should start small and go to Step first, LOL!

Week 4 SW: 205.8
    Week 4 GW: 204 (this should be a better goal since my WL is being slow)
  • amysj303
    Options
    well, team, how's it going? I plan to go to class tomorrow but I am not much into class taking. I have had a hard time sticking to my schedule, I have been running but not cross-training and have been eating really bad and not recording most of it!
    I don't think the weigh-in Friday will be good, but I am going to try and be good today and tomorrow so maybe I can do some damage control.
    Good luck, everyone! As a team we have done pretty good, we only have one person who never participated!
  • xomakaxo
    xomakaxo Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I don't have a gym membership, and the drop-in rate is high... I hope you all have fun in your classes! :D
  • bromk
    Options
    I've been exercising at home and eating pretty well this week, but no classes (none available that work with my schedule). Sorry I couldn't help with the challenge this week. I'm hoping tomorrow's weigh in will be down...I'm feeling pretty good. I have a new goal...taking a girl's trip to Vegas over spring break (week of April 11) and I have this little black dress... :wink:
  • bromk
    Options
    Week 4 Results-
    GW: 179
    CW: 178.6 (Made my goal and a little more! :happy:
    Challenge: NO classes this week (but I did get back on track with consistent exercise)
    Week 5 Goal: 177.5
  • ChassityGetsFit
    ChassityGetsFit Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I AM SOOO EXCITED!!!! I did so well this week and lost 3.2 lbs for week 4! YAY ME!!! Here are my results for week 4!

Week 4: lost 3.2 lbs
    Went to 2 classes this week!
    CW: 202.6
    GW (wk5): 201 (just in case!)
  • bromk
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!
  • HeatherNTbs
    Options
    my stats i finally met my goal 187.0 this week next weeks goal 186
    7 week goal 175 i really think i can do this sorry i have been mia for the last two or three weeks lots going on in life but ready to snap out of the crazyness and hit it hard i could not hit any classes this week due to i live in a very rural area and no gyms are near maybe an hour away or so
  • xomakaxo
    xomakaxo Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    This week was a stressful one, and it showed in my .4 lb gain. :( I thought I'd lost several lbs earlier this week, but I think it was a glitch, so I'm disregarding it. I wasn't able to attend any classes.

Week 3 Goal: 176
    Week 3 Start: 178.6
    Week 3 Weigh-in: 179
    Week 3 Challenge: No classes attended
    Week 4 Goal: 178
  • naebear99
    naebear99 Posts: 73
    Options
    Sorry for being late - you wouldn't believe my yesterday. Short version, I fail at week four. I haven't lost any weight (stable), and couldn't try a class between a 50-hour work-week, family obligations, and good ol' TOM (pain).

My goal this week is to get back on track, with a 2-lb weight loss. I'm off to a great start today.
  • beechick
    beechick Posts: 50
    Options
    I have had a hectic weekend so here are my results
    Weigh in Saturday 173.4
    Did not make my goal
    I attended 2 classes this week
    My goal for next week is 170 lbs(again)
  • amysj303
    Options
    This week was a stressful one, and it showed in my .4 lb gain. :( I thought I'd lost several lbs earlier this week, but I think it was a glitch, so I'm disregarding it. I wasn't able to attend any classes.

Week 3 Goal: 176
    Week 3 Start: 178.6
    Week 3 Weigh-in: 179
    Week 3 Challenge: No classes attended
    Week 4 Goal: 178
    This will actually be week 5!
  • amysj303
    Options
    I just collected the data here, my mom is visiting so I have had a busy weekend entertaining. I was able to attend a class on Thursday and did stick to my running schedule, although only one day of cross-training.
    I still haven't heard from a few of the team members so don't forget to check in here and eat your fruit! I usually have an apple each day but I can add a glass of juice, even though I think that might be more sugar than I need!
  • 10more
    Options
    How is everyone doing? :flowerforyou: So far, I've been meeting the 2 fruits/day challenge. :smile: