The start of the Two-a-Day workout challenge

Options

Replies

• Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday
    Checking in with turbo jam fat blaster at 430am and a 3 mile walk when I got home total burn 490!!! It feels really good to keep my promise to myself and everyone is doing great!!

Have a great night
  • EbonyGemstoneHealth
    EbonyGemstoneHealth Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    How is everyones weekend? :)
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo! Had an amazing workout yesterday after work. I decided on a lighter weight day, with more reps just to mix it up a bit. Also was able to do some 'true' HIIT time-- I've been working up to full sprints, and was finally able to do it yesterday. I was feeling kinda naseous after 10 mintues so I guess I was doing it right LOL! AFter the workout, I had some sauna time, then decided to treat myself to a sushi dinner, and I found a great palce by the gym that has sushi with long-grain brown rice. So good! Then a couple glasses of wine with my current squeeze and still under my calorie goal!

(X) Monday AM: Weight training: Chest and Back
    (X) Tuesdsay AM: Weight training: Legs and Glutes
    (X) Tuesday PM: Intervals (Treadmill)
    (X) Wednesday AM: WT: Chest & Shoulders
    (X) Wednesday PM: TTapp Total workout video
    (X) Thursday AM: WT: Legs and Abs
    (X) Thursday PM: Calisthenics
    (X) Friday AM: Intervals (treadmill)
    (X) Friday PM: Chest and Back
  • sweetsarahj
    Options
    Happy Friday
    Checking in with turbo jam fat blaster at 430am and a 3 mile walk when I got home total burn 490!!! It feels really good to keep my promise to myself and everyone is doing great!!

Have a great night

Wow, getting up at 4:30 am, kudos to you, you're hardcore lady!
  • sweetsarahj
    Options
    How is everyones weekend? :)

My weekend is looking great- I have a second (casual) job that has been scheduling me for the past three weekends, but thankfully this weekend is all for me!!! Today I am going to the gym, then visit my sister, mom and dad, hopefully get a nap in and then my girlfriend's birthday party. Tomorrow I have brunch plans, maybe yoga, clean up the house, etc.

How's your weekend ?
  • AmandaR910
    AmandaR910 Posts: 991
    Options
    Sunday (3.20) DONE!!
    Monday (3.21) AM-DONE!! PM-DONE!!
    Tuesday (3.22) AM-DONE!! PM-?? (no time, long DR appointment)
    Wednesday (3.23) AM-DONE!! PM-DONE!!
    Thursday (3.24) AM-DONE!! PM-DONE!!
    Friday (3.25) AM-DONE!! PM-DONE!!
    Saturday (3.26) OFF!

I'm putting what exercises I'm doing on my blog. :smile:

Well I did 2 workouts a day 4 of the 5 days I was trying too. I'll take that. I'm doing ChaLEAN Extreme and today is my off day, though I may get in some cardio or something since I have to go to the gym and cancel my membership anyways (moving).
  • LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I pooped out Friday and may have problems today. . . grandchildren visiting! They are 1, 3 & 6 - always interfere w/my workouts. Don't know how young mothers get any exercise in at all.
  • JAG1224
    JAG1224 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    woke up this morning feeling exhausted! hoping i get a burst of energy later so i can get at least one workout in! :)

Mon - am: 30 min jog [DONE] pm: p90x shoulders and arms/elliptical [DONE]
    Tues - am: p90x legs and back [DONE] pm: 45 mins elliptical [DONE]
    Wed - am: p90x core synergistics [DONE] pm: 45 mins elliptical [DONE]
    Thurs - am: p90x back and biceps [DONE] pm: 45 mins elliptical [DONE]
    Fri - am: p90x legs and back [DONE] pm: 45 mins elliptical [DONE]
    Sat - am: p90x kenpo x pm: 45 mins elliptical
    Sun - 30 min jog
  • JAG1224
    JAG1224 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    "I pooped out Friday and may have problems today. . . grandchildren visiting! They are 1, 3 & 6 - always interfere w/my workouts. Don't know how young mothers get any exercise in at all."

it's challenging but i try to workout when he's napping or wait til after his bedtime which by then i'm exhausted but i force myself to do it. haha. but hey watching little ones is a workout on it's own right!?! :) enjoy your day with your grandkids.
  • HLRoberts1987
    HLRoberts1987 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You guys are doing amazing! Nice work! My day concists of TONS of algebra homework. I have 6 lessons to do :( my workout might be interrupted by that. Think we are going dancing tonight. Will use that as my workout. I hate to but I don't really have much choice today. Real life catches up with you sometimes. Will push through tomorrow and go workout. :):)
  • coronalime
    coronalime Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Saturday: 5.5 mile run am. Hot yoga for 1 hr pm..Too much beer to counteract that? ..Oh yeah
  • HLRoberts1987
    Options
    Saturday: 5.5 mile run am. Hot yoga for 1 hr pm..Too much beer to counteract that? ..Oh yeah

Gotta love the weekend.
  • Dragonfly11
    Options
    Happy Suunday Everone
    Itookyesterday as rest day had several commitments that were unavoidable. Today planning on some turbo and some walking. .......when I get out of bed !!!!! Sunday is the only day DH and I get to sleep in so we're taking advantage of the us time . Will chichi back later.

Janet
  • Dragonfly11
    Options
    Okay finally got myself out of lounge position and went walking ; DH even joined me so that was a cherry on top. 1down one more to go!!! Hope everyone is enjoying their day!!
    Janet
  • Dragonfly11
    Options
    Checking in with my pm w/o.: turbo jam. Punch kick and jam i was trying to not do it but I'm glad I did. Always feels great when you're done!!!! Broke my blender trying to make a smoothie :grumble: So will have to replace it soon. Much too hot in Taxes to be without a blender for too long!!! See you all tomorrow!!
  • aross999
    aross999 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I have a habit of not getting on here too much over the weekend. I am glad to say that the only day I got away from tracking my food was today. So that's a good change :)

I've got a really bad pain in my left achilles tendon. The fiance says that I'll be alright if I just switch back to normal tennis shoes for a day or so and give my Vibrams a rest. For now, my workouts this week will all depend on that healing up - hopefully it's soon!

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend and have a great week!
  • sam363
    sam363 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 done awhile ago and now I'm thinking it's too late to get in a second work out. Too much to do today - I had two classes. One in the morning for 4 hours and another this evening that was for 2 hours. Plus all the laundry and cleaning that needed to be done. I'm spent. A movie sounds much better than a workout or homework.
  • EbonyGemstoneHealth
    EbonyGemstoneHealth Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Woohoo,its Monday I was getting a bit agitated this weekend,decided to take 2 days of rest,instead of my initial 1,
    until my body gets more adjusted to this double daily activity! :)

So new schedule goes like this:

Monday 28th – 8:30 AM 46 mins Walk/jog/sprint Intervals + Mid PM Jari Love + PM C25k Week 2
    Tuesday 29th – AM 46 mins Walk/Jog/sprint Intervals + Mid 12 PM HEAVY LEG (Squats/Lunges) WEIGHTS + Pilates Class
    Wednesday 30th – AM C25k Week 2 + Mid Jari Love + PM 1 hour Aerobics Class
    Thursday 31tst - AM 46 mins walk/jog intervals + LEG WEIGHTS
    Friday 1st – AM C25k Week 2 + AM Jari Love 30 mins + Yoga Class

Off to the gym now a bit late but lol,anyway goodluck to everyone this week,keep it up! :D
  • sweetsarahj
    Options
    Hi All! I took Saturday as a rest day, then went out drinking for my friend's birthday.... and Sunday ended up being a rest day too LOL! I think I needed a little break anyway. My plan this week is two-a-days monday to friday. 5 days of weight training and at least 30 mins of intervals each day.

(X) Monday AM: WT: Legs (Heavy), 20 minutes intervals training
    ( ) Monday PM: 20 minutes intervals, squats, lunges
    ( ) Tuesday AM: WT: Chest & Back (Heavy) Intervals
    ( ) Tuesday PM: Intervals
    ( ) Wednesday AM: Legs & Abs (Heavy)
    ( ) wednesday PM: ?
    ( ) Thursday AM: Chest and Shoulders (Heavy)
    ( ) Thursday PM: ?
    ( ) Friday AM: Full body (Light)
    ( ) Friday PM: ?
  • HLRoberts1987
    Options
    I hope everyone had a wonderful and restful weekend. Mine consisted of A LOT of algebra homework...I know jealous right? Haha. Well, today it will concist of this

03/28
    1st workout - WT Upper body (finally haha)
    2nd workout - Run 2 miles