The start of the Two-a-Day workout challenge

Options
Hey hey hey. Its March 21st. I posted a topic about starting two a day challenge today. I think we can def motivate each other and start this thing and be in the best shape of our lives :o) I am going to get my messurements later today and post them up. I def want to keep up with my progress. Good luck and we def need to keep in touch :o).

Swimming suit season here I come!

Replies

• FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I am in :)
  • aross999
    aross999 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Spring break was too short, as usual :p

I'm in and starting today!

My week looks like this:

Monday/Wed/Fri: AM - 45 minute Turbo Jam workout PM - 30 minute TJ strength training
    Tuesday/Thursday: AM - 20 min TJ workout PM - Couch to 5k (30 min)
    Saturday: C25K

Looking forward to having some accountability partners. Good luck!
  • HLRoberts1987
    HLRoberts1987 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am in :)

Awesome!!
  • HLRoberts1987
    Options
    Spring break was too short, as usual :p

I'm in and starting today!

My week looks like this:

Monday/Wed/Fri: AM - 45 minute Turbo Jam workout PM - 30 minute TJ strength training
    Tuesday/Thursday: AM - 20 min TJ workout PM - Couch to 5k (30 min)
    Saturday: C25K

Looking forward to having some accountability partners. Good luck!

That sounds like an awesome plan. I am coming up with my workout plan today. I havent had time to do it yet with being out of town. Cant wait though. Its so nice to have other people because it will help me to get up early early early to work out hehe
  • EbonyGemstoneHealth
    EbonyGemstoneHealth Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I'm interested! :D
  • blueviolet20
    blueviolet20 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Alright! I'm ready! Just got done doing a 30 minute training session for Couch to 5K! My first one! Fun fun....tonight I might just do some more walking, but as soon as I get caught up with my homework, I'm going to start up P90X again. Yeah yeah!
  • nemed
    nemed Posts: 8
    Options
    I'M IN!!!!

My plan for the day... Pilates class and either swim laps or run.
  • sam363
    sam363 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm still in! I am starting JM's Ripped in 30 today and training for a 5k using an advanced schedule to increase my speed. Today is my rest day for running but I've been getting in my 3 miles daily this past week. Tomorrow I will do Ripped30 Level 1 again in the morning and run 3 miles after work.

Has anyone planned their calories for the increased activity? I went grocery shopping and stocked up on bananas and eggs. I also made a meal plan for dinners because that's where I ended up eating the most and the most carbs.

Good luck everyone! WE ARE GOING TO ROCK THIS!!!!
  • AmandaR910
    AmandaR910 Posts: 991
    Options
    I'm in!!

My work out plan for this week:

Sunday/Saturday-30 Day Shred
    Monday/Wednesday/Friday-30 Day Shred (AM) 30 minutes Tae Bo (PM)
    Tuesday/Thursday-30 Day Shred (AM) Shred It With Weights (PM)

Sunday (3.20) DONE!!
    Monday (3.21) AM-?? PM-??
    Tuesday (3.22) AM-?? PM-??
    Wednesday (3.23) AM-?? PM-??
    Thursday (3.24) AM-?? PM-??
    Friday (3.25) AM-?? PM-??
    Saturday (3.26) AM-?? PM-??
  • FitPhysique
    Options
    No Of course Not. The more the merrier. We are starting today.
  • HLRoberts1987
    Options

not at all we are all starting today or maybe tomorrow whichever works for you
  • HLRoberts1987
    Options
    Alright! I'm ready! Just got done doing a 30 minute training session for Couch to 5K! My first one! Fun fun....tonight I might just do some more walking, but as soon as I get caught up with my homework, I'm going to start up P90X again. Yeah yeah!

Yeah go you! I am finally back on the right sleep schedule haha time changes in different countries are awful about throwing you off but thats okay. Will workout har hard today and then wake up early early tomorrow :o)
  • blueviolet20
    blueviolet20 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm still in! I am starting JM's Ripped in 30 today and training for a 5k using an advanced schedule to increase my speed. Today is my rest day for running but I've been getting in my 3 miles daily this past week. Tomorrow I will do Ripped30 Level 1 again in the morning and run 3 miles after work.

Has anyone planned their calories for the increased activity? I went grocery shopping and stocked up on bananas and eggs. I also made a meal plan for dinners because that's where I ended up eating the most and the most carbs.

Good luck everyone! WE ARE GOING TO ROCK THIS!!!!

I try to plan my calories/exchanges for every meal, but I generally don't have an exact meal plan. I used to do this and it really helped in keeping weight steady...so perhaps I'll have to switch to that again.
  • pumpkin11
    pumpkin11 Posts: 24
    Options
    Count me in too please :bigsmile:

Today I have done Bodycombat class (45,mins), Yogalaties class (50mins), and a bike ride (60mims)

Where do we post, do we post daily? Is there a seperate thread? x
  • HLRoberts1987
    Options
    Count me in too please :bigsmile:

Today I have done Bodycombat class (45,mins), Yogalaties class (50mins), and a bike ride (60mims)

Where do we post, do we post daily? Is there a seperate thread? x

we can make a seperate thread or we can keep using this one. This one will get full so maybe we can start another one each week to get updates or it might just be easier to keep this thread and just keep looking at it.
  • FitPhysique
    Options
    This morning I did P90X Chest, Shoulders &triceps+Ab ripper X. Not sure what I am doing this evening may be 3.2 miles run outside if it stops raining. Was supposed to start Insanity today, but lent my dvds to a friend for the last 2 weeks and he has yet to retun them. Rgghh.
  • MissNewAttitude2015
    MissNewAttitude2015 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I want in as well!! I am sooo thankful that I have a coworker in the morning AND one in the afternoon to work out with. Hopefully I can keep it up 'cause it's tough to work out at 5:30 am and then work out again after working a full day...Here is my plan:

5:30 workout--Treadmill/Couch to 5K and weights (machines)
    4:00 workout--Step Aerobics (M/W/F) Strength (weights) T/TH

I want to lose at least 60-80 lbs so hopefully this isn't over kill...Any experts reading this please let me know if this is a good plan for weight loss...I could use all the help I can get!!:smile:
  • HLRoberts1987
    Options
    I want in as well!! I am sooo thankful that I have a coworker in the morning AND one in the afternoon to work out with. Hopefully I can keep it up 'cause it's tough to work out at 5:30 am and then work out again after working a full day...Here is my plan:

5:30 workout--Treadmill/Couch to 5K and weights (machines)
    4:00 workout--Step Aerobics (M/W/F) Strength (weights) T/TH

I want to lose at least 60-80 lbs so hopefully this isn't over kill...Any experts reading this please let me know if this is a good plan for weight loss...I could use all the help I can get!!:smile:

I am not an expert but as long as you are feeding your body the right stuff (healthy) and working out you should be losing weight. you might have to eventually (a week or so) change up your workout routine because your body will become used to that workout and you weight loss will pleateu. Make sure to eat enough calories for the workouts and keep up with your calorie intake and burn. As long as you have the energy and the want to do the workouts twice a day you can to them. Listen to your body it will tell you what it can do
  • HLRoberts1987
    Options
    This morning I did P90X Chest, Shoulders &triceps+Ab ripper X. Not sure what I am doing this evening may be 3.2 miles run outside if it stops raining. Was supposed to start Insanity today, but lent my dvds to a friend for the last 2 weeks and he has yet to retun them. Rgghh.

I hate that! Thats the only bad thing about loaning stuff out. its time to tell him to burn him a copy and give yours back :o):o)
  • catycee1
    catycee1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm still in will be going to kickboxing after work then some just dance 2