fiber one cereal
    agave
    chocolate or banana cream sugar free pudding mix

or

plain :)
  • brookesready
    brookesready Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Splash of pure vanilla extract and berries. Yum!
  • liezelcha
    liezelcha Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • skeenanft
    skeenanft Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    1/3 CUP plain greek yogurt
    1/3 cup dry oatmeal
    1 tbl natural peanut butter
    1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
    squirt of honey
  • diviana
    diviana Posts: 53
    Options
    I get whatever is on sale. I like plain Greek yogurt with splenda and a little vanilla. Tastes like you are eating frosting!
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I don't think we have "chobini" greek yogurt where I live :(

Look for Liberté brand. That's what I buy here in Ontario.
    President's Choice has also brought out a Greek yogurt but the sodium is insane.
  • muzicluver93
    Options
    Fage 0% yogurt provides so much protein which i love!
    I usually mix mine with some cinnamon, packet of truvia and two tablespoons of sugar free maple syrup or blueberry syrup! :smile: :smile:
  • muzicluver93
    Options
    Fage 0% yogurt provides so much protein which i love!
    I usually mix mine with some cinnamon, packet of truvia and two tablespoons of sugar free maple syrup or blueberry syrup! :smile: :smile:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    My fav thing lately.

1 cup Fage Total 0% yogurt (120 cals)
    1/2 cup frozen raspberries (30 cals)
    1/4 package sugar-free lemon pudding (20 cals)

Mix together, then stick in the freezer for about 15 min (if you can wait, if not then just eat it! :bigsmile: ). It is better than any dessert!!! :heart:

Try it w/ different fruits (blueberries, strawberries, etc) or flavored sugar-free puddings. I also add chocolate protein powder (or Shakeology) to it as well. YUM YUM!
  • fitinyoga14
    fitinyoga14 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I like mine on a hot dude's abs.

HAHAHAHA I absolutely agree with this statement.

Also, I like to mix plain with salsa and chopped cilantro to make a great dip for chips, pitas, and veggies.

Plain mixed with cinnamon, a dash of pumpkin pie spice, and a little sweetener (like honey) makes a great dip for baked sweet potato fries!

Plain is also great mixed with lemon juice and various spices to create sauces and dressings for vegetable sides and salads.

This one sounds weird, but i like to mix greek yogurt into my oatmeal to make it creamy. Its great with any sliced fruit and chopped nuts.
  • sdgirl22
    sdgirl22 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    we just made a spinach dip with it! turned out great. Used the knorr vegetable soup flavor pack and spinach just like you would the original way,
    I second this - it's delicious!!

I always eat Fage 2% (for the tiny increase in cals, it's much creamier than 0%) plain, and I use it like a dip. Today I mixed with Hidden valley ranch seasoning, dipping with baby carrots. Yesterday I mixed it with dill, lemon pepper, and garlic powder and had it with cucumber slices and wasa rosemary thin crisp.

@ gymnast... I love salsa, and I love yogurt... why didn't it ever occur to me to mix the two? I'm trying that tomorrow, thanks for the suggestion!!
  • JeannieVMiller
    Options
    just about 1-2tsp really hot water will dissolve the coffee just keep mixing it til dissolved before you add it to the yogurt:)
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I wish I could eat it. I can't get past the smell. :sick:
  • cbart2818
    cbart2818 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Bump for later!!!
  • RLeighP
    RLeighP Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Oh the Chobani Pineapple is so good!

I use the plain or vanilla in my shakes in the morning, 1 cup has 22 grams of protein, and I don't like protein powders.

I may have to try adding sweetener and vanilla, that sounds awesome.
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Thrown out of a high window. I tried it..the plain "healthier" kind...EWWWWWWW...it felt like I got kicked in the face...WOW!!!
  • kkoshiro
    kkoshiro Posts: 69
    Options
    I just got greek yogurt for the first time! I had it with a little bit of honey and cinnamon. How do you like yours,and what are some things you could substitute it for in recipes. Thanks :)

I like Oikos non fat greek yogurt with granola. sometimes I add banana or frsh strawberries.
  • fontinathefox
    fontinathefox Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have the Fage 0% stuff with raspberries, agave nectar and homemade muesli. Yum!
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I just added 1/4 of a packet of crystal light to my plain yogurt and it was SOOO good and it didn't up the cals by much or the sugar at all. I had just been using it in place of sour cream and mayo.
  • pooc33
    pooc33 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Fage 0% with a handful of fresh blueberries and a little Splenda. Love it!