SEX!

Options

Replies

• Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I read up on this.... I think a grunt burns 3 calories and a moan burns 2 calories.... however if the woman uses a fake moan you only earn 1 calorie. You cant make this up! :-)

HAHAHA!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Apparently sex burns 50-100 cals, and the orgasm another 60-100, on average. That's not too bad!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    sweaty aerobics! lol:laugh:

HAHAHAHA one way to look at it! :drinker:
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Options
    Apparently sex burns 50-100 cals, and the orgasm another 60-100, on average. That's not too bad!
    Bonus!!:drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :tongue: :tongue:
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Options
    How would you measure the calories though as it's different for different people, and it's not the same every single time?
    I suppose you could just guess by how tired/sweaty you are afterwards. Eef, sweat. What a lovely thought.
    I guess the only accurate way to measure is to wear a heart rate monitor....... but that just sorta ruins the moment wouldnt it? LOL
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Options
    IDK about all of you - but sometimes, I feel like I've worked out harder during my intimate "time" than with Jillian. Some positions are worth counting. Just my opinion. Now, that said, the "laying there" position, ain't one of them!
    Amen Sister!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Options
    I will be the first on my fl to post "burned [amount of calories] doing [amount of minutes] of 'Wild monkey sex'" one of these days. Hopefully by this weekend since I failed to wear my HRM this past weekend.
    HAHAHAHAHA
  • Amaris1973
    Amaris1973 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    OMG, what s sex? Someone enlighten me...been that long LOL
    Maybe I should have an add min the paper : looking for calorie burning sexual partner, you like the humping, I can do the calorie counting!
    ~quite literally pissing herself with lauging~
  • Retiree409
    Retiree409 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Tiana405,

I agree with you. SEX should be added under cardio. MFP, please add SEX to the database.
  • JohnnyNull
    JohnnyNull Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Like I said in another thread, I consider sex a part of a normal, healthy life. I don't log it.

Exactly, some people will look for any excuse to add to their calorie burn for the day!!! <snip>

Sorry so late, but this needed a big +1! Well said!
  • marielenrdz
    marielenrdz Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I was laughing through this whole topic! I think it was meant for a laugh and to be light hearted. I definetely got a kick out of it!! :))
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    t-shirt during sex?

No way ! No shirt during sex. Be free and enjoy burn those calories
  • TAWoody
    TAWoody Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    All I know if being on top burns a LOT more calories than laying on your back.
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I was laughing through this whole topic! I think it was meant for a laugh and to be light hearted. I definetely got a kick out of it!! :))

I agree, this thread is cracking me up!! :laugh: I just purchased a HRM and told my bf I wanted to wear it during to see how much I burn. I told him it'll probably encourage me to be more...ahem...assertive. I could see him picturing me swinging from the bedposts. lol He was all for it! :drinker:

And I would log it as something really crazy offensive because I have a sick sense of humor. teehehe

Cella30 burned 218 calories doing 26 minutes of "The Three-Legged Wheelbarrow Race" :laugh:
  • ShanR77
    ShanR77 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    heee....also added it to my cardio list. sure it is not much calories as per the website....but never had the nerve to log it in cause it will show up on your feed......immediately....yikes...lol

Hahah...Then we'd know all the dirty details in your life :blushing:
  • ShanR77
    Options
    I read up on this.... I think a grunt burns 3 calories and a moan burns 2 calories.... however if the woman uses a fake moan you only earn 1 calorie. You cant make this up! :-)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ShanR77
    Options

I agree, this thread is cracking me up!! :laugh: I just purchased a HRM and told my bf I wanted to wear it during to see how much I burn. I told him it'll probably encourage me to be more...ahem...assertive. I could see him picturing me swinging from the bedposts. lol He was all for it! :drinker:

And I would log it as something really crazy offensive because I have a sick sense of humor. teehehe

Hahah..i bet my husband would be up for it , if i told him all that...hahah

Cella30 burned 218 calories doing 26 minutes of "The Three-Legged Wheelbarrow Race" :laugh:
  • coolteenager101
    coolteenager101 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Damn, if Sex was on the list. I'd make my girlfriend **** me all day, so I could lose some lbs. Though I am not that fat.
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    haha i just think of it as a bonus!

Yep it's a bonus!
  • Nerdybookgirl
    Nerdybookgirl Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    "vigorous situps!"