Can the glass be half FULL?

Options
13»

Replies

• djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Before I started on here whenever I walk up the stairs I would find myself out of breath and my heart pounded. Now I can run up those stairs & still talk!:happy:
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I have 2 positives! My girls :happy:
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Even though I've only lost 8 lbs so far, I know I'm making really good progress. I finished week 3 of c25k. I haven't run in many, many years. Probably since freshman year in high school (I'm 33 now). I also started 100 push-ups this week. When I started this at the beginning of Feb, I could only do 12 consecutive knee push-ups. Now I can do 9 consecutive regular ones.
  • rebawagner
    rebawagner Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    going on a first date tonight!

I`m going to bust out the iron and evrything too.

Hope your date was FANTASTIC!!!! As a mom, I am glad you ironed... now did you polish your shoes?! :)
  • rebawagner
    Options
    Every point counts! Keep it up!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i have always seen the glass as half full even at my heaviest most miserable self...it's just the way i have always been....things can always get better, nothing is truly THAT bad, this too shall pass.....BUT right now, i have never felt better and more like the glass is half full..it's actually about 2/3rds full cause that is about where i am with my journey...i have just passed over the 70 lb loss mark (80 from alltime highest) and i can honestly tell you i feel amazing....had the absolute best time shopping yesterday for my in between wardrobe....today i'm wearing my new clothes and size 12s have never looked so great on me LOL....i love the way i feel right now and i can't wait to feel even better as i continue on this awesome journey to become the me i have always wanted to be.... thank you to everyone for sharing their uplifting half full stories....life is good if you want it to be...just keep working it out and it CAN only get better...
  • rebawagner
    Options
    i have always seen the glass as half full even at my heaviest most miserable self...it's just the way i have always been....things can always get better, nothing is truly THAT bad, this too shall pass.....BUT right now, i have never felt better and more like the glass is half full..it's actually about 2/3rds full cause that is about where i am with my journey...i have just passed over the 70 lb loss mark (80 from alltime highest) and i can honestly tell you i feel amazing....had the absolute best time shopping yesterday for my in between wardrobe....today i'm wearing my new clothes and size 12s have never looked so great on me LOL....i love the way i feel right now and i can't wait to feel even better as i continue on this awesome journey to become the me i have always wanted to be.... thank you to everyone for sharing their uplifting half full stories....life is good if you want it to be...just keep working it out and it CAN only get better...
    GREAT ATTITUDE!!!!
  • hill2302
    hill2302 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am the world's greatest DAD, at least to the only three little people in the world whose votes count!! That is and will always be my greatest accomplishment and positive.
  • tckelly
    tckelly Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Positive thinking can change your life...I'm so glad this thread was started.

I love that I can't even remember the last time I pulled into a fast food joint...and don't miss it one bit.

I love that I'm feeling healthier and sexier that I ever have in my life.

I love going to the grocery store and buying healthy stuff to eat...I know it's healthy because I've done the research and don't buy into the marketing crap...whole foods are best...eating clean rules!

I love that I don't crave bread anymore.

I love running my hand over my belly and feeling the difference...it's almost flat!!!!!!

I love working out every day...something I NEVER thought I would say...but now, I'm seriously addicted!
  • ravenla
    ravenla Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    i am not losing weight but i am doing very good at maintaining.
  • rebawagner
    Options
    i am not losing weight but i am doing very good at maintaining.
    Way to be positive!!! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!