I WANT TO FIND A MAN...

Replies

• Maybe they were just paying you a complement ... most people on here are here to loose weight
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    I can't make no promises ;)
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    I can't make no promises ;)

Hahaha!
  • marnieinMB
    marnieinMB Posts: 196 Member
    If you read my profile you would have seen i was not hitting on you because i am GAY and you are not a guy. !!!!

Hmm...his account has been deactivated.
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    that was disappointing I thought that you may want to take my husband when I saw the topic title I thought this was my chance to pawn him off on someone else :laugh:
  • paul87920
    paul87920 Posts: 165 Member
    ON THIS WEBSITE WHO IS NOT LOOKING FOR WOMEN TO HIT ON. I REPEATEDLY GET MESSAGES FROM SLEEZE BALLS.

I AM HERE FOR DIETING HELP AND SUPPORT. THATS ALL!!!!

Feel free to request me. I'm gay and can't relate to men especially over something as sensitive as weight-loss.
  • Shmookalink
    Shmookalink Posts: 68 Member
    Promise I won't hit on you... My wife is all that I can handle :smile:

A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y !!!
  • marci355
    marci355 Posts: 292
    This whole thread is hilarious!!! Love it!!!! LMAO!!!! :laugh:
  • Haha, had to laugh at the title, I AM looking for a man, but guess there are some real *keepers* on here...haha. I was thinking there was some great tips...haha.
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    That's what the block button is for.

I doubt posting a topic called "I WANT TO FIND A MAN..." will attract any more attention from sleeze balls or anything like that. :indifferent:

Amen. :huh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    That's what the block button is for.

I doubt posting a topic called "I WANT TO FIND A MAN..." will attract any more attention from sleeze balls or anything like that. :indifferent:

Amen. :huh:
    I agree!! :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    that was disappointing I thought that you may want to take my husband when I saw the topic title I thought this was my chance to pawn him off on someone else :laugh:
    :laugh:
  • snookemz
    snookemz Posts: 82
    lol I must be doing this whole site wrong, I've seen a few of these threads but I haven't experienced any of this crap. Not that I want a sleezy man...but a non-sleezy one would be cool.
  • TamTastic
    Haha, had to laugh at the title, I AM looking for a man, but guess there are some real *keepers* on here...haha. I was thinking there was some great tips...haha.
    I thought the same thing when I saw the title! :drinker:
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Taso is right. All the sleeze balls are circling this thread like hungry sharks - zippers down and pick-up lines at the ready.

I just realized that I was circling this thread. But I remembered I was gay.

:embarassed:
  • TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    I thought that too! Will definately attract attention...thats for sure!
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    <~~ Is that man.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    Taso is right. All the sleeze balls are circling this thread like hungry sharks - zippers down and pick-up lines at the ready.

peace.gif
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754

peace.gif

"Strangers in the night...exchanging glances."

:laugh:
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    lol I must be doing this whole site wrong, I've seen a few of these threads but I haven't experienced any of this crap. Not that I want a sleezy man...but a non-sleezy one would be cool.
    me too..lol!
This discussion has been closed.