Celebrity bodies you aspire to have

Options

Replies

• zydratethief
    Options
    Harry Judd from Mcfly...

tumblr_l673x0MWz81qa6qwxo1_500.png

Now excuse me while i collect my jaw off the floor...

Now for a woman who could turn me.... :

nigella-lawson-the-golden-age-of-couture-vip-gala-departures-08MuNs.jpg

Sigh....
  • canroadrunner
    canroadrunner Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm a big tall girl so I would love Xena's body (Lucy Lawless). But I'd really love to have Gabrielle's abs!
  • sarahgh
    sarahgh Posts: 10
    Options
    Well, in my fantasy land, Angelina Jolie circa Gia, or Kim Kardashian, cause all I ever wanted was a naturally small waist, and I shall NEVER have one. So my REAL inspirations are Jessica Biel, Charlize Theron, and Linad Hamilton circa Terminator 2.
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    DEFINITELY PINK! She is so bad *kitten*! haha although I'd like to keep my chest :P
  • Andi_Mo
    Andi_Mo Posts: 243
    Options
    Well, since I've been told I kinda look like her, Laila Ali and also Jordan Sparks now that she's lost 30lbs. She looks amazing. Both of them are tall like me (5'11) so that is why. Also, I saw a photo a few hours ago in fact of Fergie at her 35th birthday party and IMO she's beautiful! Face and all :) She inspires me :)
  • Andi_Mo
    Options
    I'm a big tall girl so I would love Xena's body (Lucy Lawless). But I'd really love to have Gabrielle's abs!

Yes! Me too! Amazon beauty at it's finest :) Oh and that girl that's playing the new Wonder Woman, I think it's Adrienne Palicki or something like that. Tall and toned! love that!
  • xerinx2011
    xerinx2011 Posts: 222
    Options
    the rock, ll cool j, wesley snipes on his blade days, ryan renolds in his blade days lol

OMG blade is the only man that can literally make me drool!!

Sorry pointless post but i needed to say!!
  • DeeDeeMarie
    Options
    I would love to look like Kloe Kardashian, because to some she may be big, but she is tall and beautiful and I am tall and I would love to have her body cuz it is way smaller than mine! I would also love here shoe collection too:)

I'll be your sis Kourtney Kardashian!! even after the baby her body is nice..

And I would love to have Kim Kardashians body.... so there we go... all three!!!.
  • calequestrian
    calequestrian Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    He was so hot in that movie!
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (post-wrestling days). Due to my frame and size, just imagine Will Smith from "I Am Legend" and add that to a 6'5" ex-football player frame.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Hugh Jackman, but I have a ways to go!
  • Andi_Mo
    Options
    Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (post-wrestling days). Due to my frame and size, just imagine Will Smith from "I Am Legend" and add that to a 6'5" ex-football player frame.

Whoop Whoop :) lol! Go get it :)
  • spaboleo
    spaboleo Posts: 172
    Options
    Brad Pitt - Fight Club
    Edward Norton - American History X
    Hugh Jackman - Wolverine, Australia

And the overall gentleman appearance of an George Clooney, when I got grey hair :smile:
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Anyone who isn't covered in stretch marks, really.
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    yes i would like to have angelina jolies body but not the uber skinny version...lara croft times : ) .... one can dream : D
  • micah2009
    micah2009 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Gotta say triple H or the rock
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    It is completely beyond me why anyone would want to look like the Rock.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Kim Kardashian - I love my soft curves and thick rear end.
    kim-kardashian.jpg
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Crixus from Spartacus: Blood and Sand

That dude is a cyborg!
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Jessica Rabbit