Foods you absolutely can not keep in the house?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Martha_VH
    Martha_VH Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I usually try to buy the healthier alternatives... Like no salt added tortilla chips. And I don't buy a large quart of ice cream anymore, I only buy the little single cups so I have control over my serving size.

If I'm having a good day then I can do fine no matter what's in the house. If I'm having a bad day... (I've already gone over calories... so what's another _____) And you can fill in the blank with lots of things, piece of chocolate, crackers, slice of bread, even a serving of leftovers that I would have saved for lunch the next day.

And I am also pretty bad with Cheetos or Doritos.
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    hot cheetos! i will devour the entire bag!!!
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    We try not to have anything bad in the house. If we do, it's because my husband sneaks them at the store! Lol but a few things that I find that I can't have in the house are doritos, soda, & and chocolate!!
  • niknik43
    niknik43 Posts: 36
    Options
    Do not come between me and a bag of nacho cheese Doritos. My family knows this, therefore, we do not allow them in our home. :wink:
  • aubreysd
    aubreysd Posts: 4
    Options
    This isn't too weird but I crave McDonalds french fries so that I can dip them in a hot fudge sundae!! Yum..:love: