Help! I lost my trunk junk!

Options

Replies

• fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I have tried and tried, but have no idea what you are talking about! Lost in translation.

:O) Her boyfriend wants her butt back!

Ah.

Weird. Why?
  • abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Like everyone else says butt workouts. ther are some pilates ones that I really like. Maybe take up dancing. As I was watching dancing with thte stars last night I noticed all the real dancer girls have nice bottoms haha. Maybe take up ballroom dancing?
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I work out my butt all the time because hubby LOVES a big ...um...trunk... besides squats, I squeeze my glutes whenever I walk. And do leg lifts (to the back) squeezing my glutes all the time, while standing, cooking, waiting for a class etc...

You know, men always have something to say...BE HAPPY WITH YOU...and he will be too. You should be very proud of yourself.

(my dh will say...your loosing your butt...but then say you should work out to get rid of your belly...If I'm happy... he'll be happy ;)
  • mrandolph112
    Options
    My boyfriend has the same complaint. I told him to deal with it cause it ain't comin' back! :)
  • tahoemads
    tahoemads Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Sprints (speed/interval work). Squats and yoga. It will tone and lift! ;) But sorry babe, you body obviously didn't love your junk even though your hubby does. I wish I had your issue - I lose it in my chest first! Lol.
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options
    SQUATS SQUATS SQUATS!!! O MY! Well Guess I'll get started.
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options
    O I lost boob too, but didn't really have much to begin with and so he's used to that.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I have tried and tried, but have no idea what you are talking about! Lost in translation.

"Junk in the Trunk" is amercian slang for big butt
  • glendadykstra
    Options
    I have the opposite problem.. Hubby doesn't want the trunk junk.. Wanna trade?? (Hinneys I mean.. LOL)
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Maybe you could try some apple bottom jeans or a sexy thong to give the illusion junk is still there... LOL I don't know... good luck!
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options
    I work out my butt all the time because hubby LOVES a big ...um...trunk... besides squats, I squeeze my glutes whenever I walk. And do leg lifts (to the back) squeezing my glutes all the time, while standing, cooking, waiting for a class etc...

You know, men always have something to say...BE HAPPY WITH YOU...and he will be too. You should be very proud of yourself.

(my dh will say...your loosing your butt...but then say you should work out to get rid of your belly...If I'm happy... he'll be happy ;)

Ugh MEN! He likes a girl with excessive meat on her bones and it irritates me because I say, ummm Why did you marry me then. I was 120 when we met and 125 when we said I DO!!!
  • jewelzz
    jewelzz Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    same here plus the boobs.I do crazy ridiculous tushy workouts and am seeing great results.My fiance says he loved my junk but loves even more that its getting firmer.Yaayyyyyyy me!!!!!!!:laugh:
  • CallMeMamaBoo
    Options
    LOL... this is great. I've always had a 'flat' behind but I have found that with biking and doing Jillian Michaels DVDs I'm starting to get a butt! G'luck with putting the junk back in your trunk.
  • starboardzor
    Options

Ah.

Weird. Why?

Because a lot of guys can appreciate a nice butt. And without guys like that, I'd be outa luck because I have no boobs!
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options
    Thanks everyone I'm gonna go try laying on the ball and doing backwards leg lifts, then hit the shower. Hopefully my "trunk" wil be on fire next time I log in. Love the muscle building burn, it's my fave.
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options

Ah.

Weird. Why?

Because a lot of guys can appreciate a nice butt. And without guys like that, I'd be outa luck because I have no boobs!

HAHAHA I HEAR YA SISTA!
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options
    Off to work my glutes! I sure miss the attention it used to get, so hopefully this will do the trick!!
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    www.suhailainternational.com

If youre looking for a fun way to help really build those muscle, do this form of belly dancing...While choreography is nice and all, Suhailas style is more about the physical technique of the body first...My boyfriend noticed when I was still belly dancing ;)
  • DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo
    Options
    WHEW!! finally a problem I dont have to worry about....I was 120 lbs with a LOT of junk in my trunk ( Thank you genetics) ....what Im scared of losing is my "C" cup.. before the weight gain ( and childbirth) I was a overflowing "A" but not quite "B"
  • TBirdGirl
    TBirdGirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    bumping for later