From 295 to ONEderland!

Options

Replies

• JohnnyNull
    JohnnyNull Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Indeed, way to go, and a tip of my hat to your Sensei!
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Congrats on ONEderland!! I just got there myself on my last weigh in :) Its a wonderful place isn't it??
  • bigmommy2011
    Options
    Congrats Keep up the good work.WTG:smile:
  • maryritt529
    Options
    Inspiring story! Keep up the hard work!
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! GOOD JOB!!!!! Thanks for the post! Keeps me modivated that one day I will be writing a smiliar one!!!
  • beatlemom
    beatlemom Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!
  • nkteach
    nkteach Posts: 41
    Options
    :bigsmile: Thanks for sharing your journey! Very inspiring! You love GREAT!
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    This is a wonderful story! Thanks for sharing, congratulations, and all the best for the next set of goals!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and thanks so much for sharing your wonderful story. It's so inspiring to hear about that kind of caring and support.
  • galaxysue
    galaxysue Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    well done great story and great weight loss!!!
  • happy_vegan
    happy_vegan Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    isn't it amazing? i bet that feels wonderful to lose all that weight. can you imagine what it will feel like to get to your goal? CONGRATS!!
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    This might be one of the most inspiring stories I have read here. I love your zen focus and the understanding that you have that even being fat has been ‘part' of your journey, not an ‘obstacle' to it. There is so much peace possible in this transformation when we realize that just as we were capable of making ourselves large, we can make ourselves small. Welcome to Onderland! I am a few days away from getting there and I can.not.wait!
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Keep up the hard work!
  • brainzzz
    brainzzz Posts: 18
    Options
    Congratulations! I am so happy for you :)
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You're Awesome!
    I also dream of onederland. I have about 44 pounds before I get there!
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story! You are such an inspiration & are truly lucky to have some awesome people in your life! Great job! :)
  • melibea
    melibea Posts: 228
    Options
    welcome to onederland, keep going :D
  • doris_day
    doris_day Posts: 159
    Options
    Good for you - and so good that you accepted his help. Too many times we get angry or defensive. He was probably up all night the day before hoping you would accept his help and not be mad.

This is such a wonderful accomplishment. Awesome!
  • Kaye8395BTS
    Kaye8395BTS Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! :o) I remember the day I crossed over into wonderland... it felt like it took forever!!!!!( 63 lbs ) It is an AMAZING feeling! Rock it! :tongue:
  • lulamay
    lulamay Posts: 3
    Options
    Oh Boy, I want to be in onerland also :smile: Congrats on your weight loss, great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!