Replies

• Cindylulu34
    Cindylulu34 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Starting weight 141 lbs.
  • fsandra
    fsandra Posts: 3
    Options
    New to this - starting weight is 160'ish i have to get a scale this week to be 100% sure....will post again Friday!
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Thought I would get a head start and bump for next month now, but I see I am behind (by 2 PAGES, really ) now if we all hang in there, just imagine the weight loss....I haven't lost 5 lbs a month for forever, but atleast I have been kinda maintaining....but I will give it a college try, only 6 more lbs to loose....come on ladies!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • lornainak
    lornainak Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Looks like i'm in folks... gotta start getting up early again and hitting the gym like I use to.. been slacking off a bit but I have been working hard at home... It's paying off and i just hope I don't do too much and forget to eat.. Last I checked Mon morning weight was at 135.5
  • slm33
    slm33 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm so totally in!

I started Jillian Micheal's Ripped in 30 today so that will take me through the month of April. Also, 5 lbs would put me back at my pre-holiday weight which is wonderful (and only 2 lbs away from my goal!) I realize with RI30 I'll be gaining muscle and these last lbs are the hardest to shed so I may not make 5 but I sure as hell am going to bust my butt and try!

Starting Weight: 139

Looking forward to spending April with you lovely people :-)
  • lornainak
    lornainak Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    WOW! I would love to see your food diary and work out routine... I need to lose my last 8lbs and its getting tougher and tougher as I get closer and closer to my bloody goal.... ughhh.
  • labgirl3
    labgirl3 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I was just thinking a challenge of some sort would be perfect this month. Did a 7 week challenge at my crossfit gym and lost a good bit of weight and inches.

I'm hoping to fit in a size 10 by the end of April, but 5 lbs would be nice too. Currently, 12s are ok in the morning and loose by afternoon, but 10s are pretty firmly out of reach. We shall see!
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! I need to be accountable and am encouraged by being part of a group. I weigh-in on Fridays. As I don't feel comfortable sharing my weight just yet, I'll post my loss after the 1st week so on April 8th. Good luck to everyone!! :happy:
  • yahoo19
    yahoo19 Posts: 16
    Options
    Sound good! I always need motivation!
  • Serene4
    Serene4 Posts: 7
    Options
    Starting Weight- 191
  • beejae1956
    beejae1956 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well I am in too!!!!
    Today my weight is 164.4
    I will post again on Friday.:happy:
  • drowningsea
    Options
    Starting weight is 180.
    I won't be weighing again until next Monday, but I doubt I'm going to lose anything between now and Friday :P
  • zucena
    zucena Posts: 43
    Options
    I'm going to finish March and I'm in for April... :)
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My starting weight is 179.8. I Will post my weight again on Saturday.
  • weezielesa
    Options
    I will be out of town the next few days so I will post my weight now. 159.5
  • BettyandVeronica
    BettyandVeronica Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I am so in....starting weight is 144. hopefully a bit less by end of April.
  • sccamero
    sccamero Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Lets do this. I am co challenging this month hopefully between this challenge and the other one, I will be motivated enough. Hope to lose 5-10 pounds in April and be in ONEderland.

Starting weight 210.
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I'll join...I've hit a weight loss wall this last 1 1/2 weeks and am quite frustrated. Extra motivation will hopefully break thru that wall.

I'm impressed with how large this group is so far...good luck to all!
  • RachArmstrong
    RachArmstrong Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in

now 175
    Ultimate target is 155

so 5 in April, bring it on!
  • zaporiah1988
    Options
    I'm in. My starting weight is 196.