POST YOUR 30 DAY SHRED,RIPPED, ECT...ANY 30DAY WORKOUTS Befo

lucyinthesky433
lucyinthesky433 Posts: 13
edited September 25 in Success Stories
PLEASE POST B/A PICTURES OF ANY WORKOUT YOU DO FOR THIRTY+ DAYS AND THE RESULTS. FOR MOTIVATION! I START MINE THIS WEEK! (AS SOON AS I GET DVD'S) Please say what you used, weight loss, measurements, tips, ect... I love seeing this!

Replies

• erikblock
    erikblock Posts: 230 Member
    I wanna see this too. BUMP.

I never think to take B/A pictures.
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    I agree! It's such a good modivation to see the great results!
  • n0pants3ver
    n0pants3ver Posts: 175
    BUMP
  • Im starting by April 1st (the shred) It's just pretty damn motivating for me and I think if I see 30+ DAY WORKOUTS will help me stay with it! POST POST POST PEOPLE--ONLY IF YOU'VE DONE A 30 DAY PLUS WORKOUT/DVD !!
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    bump, common someone has to have pics
  • pocketsam
    pocketsam Posts: 134
    You can check my profiles pics. Not sure how to post them here, I have lost 14 lbs over all - from 112 to 98. I am a dance teacher but added extra dance, more free weights, 6 week 6 pack dvd, zumba and swimming too, Its a great tool to get you going!
    Best of luck to you!!! <3
  • I am only halfway through the 30 Day Shred, so I don't have any before and afters to post yet. But I can tell you in the past 14 days, I have lost 8lbs, including 2" off my hips, and almost 2.5" off my waist. I've only missed one day, but I did injure my left knee so for the past 4-5 days, I've been modifying a lot of the exercises to be lower impact.

Good luck!!
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    buuummmpppp
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    I'll post mine after I get ready. I'm on day 28 of the shred, and will be starting Ripped in 30 in april.
  • Lets see it people!
    :flowerforyou:
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    A lot of ppl seem to want to see 30 DS results lol, but I don't mind posting again since it just reminds me how far i've come and motivates me to keep going . I didn't only do 30 DS b/c some days i was lazy and only wanted to do arms and some months I did absolutely nothing b/c I get lazy like that but 30 DS was definitely a part of getting me where I am . This was Feb 2010
    poyx2o6zwo11sun.jpg
    This was me about a month ago (I've lost a bit of weight since this pic)
    IMG_4814.jpg
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    A lot of ppl seem to want to see 30 DS results lol, but I don't mind posting again since it just reminds me how far i've come and motivates me to keep going . I didn't only do 30 DS b/c some days i was lazy and only wanted to do arms and some months I did absolutely nothing b/c I get lazy like that but 30 DS was definitely a part of getting me where I am . This was Feb 2010
    poyx2o6zwo11sun.jpg
    This was me about a month ago (I've lost a bit of weight since this pic)
    IMG_4814.jpg

Lookin' good girlie!!!!
  • Dukesjourney
    Dukesjourney Posts: 146 Member
    Bump I'm interested too, I've just ordered my dvd so as soon as it comes I'm on it! There is another post down here of a girls b/a pics from 30 day shred, its truly inspiring!
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Sorry it took me so long to post them but they are finally up! Take a look here
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/204797-30-day-shred-before-after-pictures-can-you-see-a-differe
  • CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Finished the 30 DS today - I'm just about to post my results!
  • bella5469
    bella5469 Posts: 43
    good job girls.
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Here is me after round 1 of shred. I am on Day 14 of the second round today.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/195358-1-round-of-30-day-shred-done-2nd-started-today
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Jaki... impressed and inspired!! Putting in the dvd tonight. thank you!
  • Great job ladies! Very impressive! I just started last night...a little rough being smoker and having a bad knee from HS sports. Thank you for the motivation!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • chicalatte
    chicalatte Posts: 174
    Bump! I wanna see too
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!