30 Day Shred- Before & After Pictures. Can you see a differe

Options
shalynna89
shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
So technically I still have 2 days left, but I'm also starting the Ripped in 30 and I'm considering the last pictures in these my starting pictures for that! With the Shred I've lost 16 pounds and 15 inches overall!! It kicks my butt still on day 28, but its so worth it! I consider myself to have gotten amazing results, it may not be the whole 20 pounds in 30 days like it says you may achieve but 16 is pretty darn close! If anyone is considering buy the "Shred" or doing it, I definitely recommend it. I did take a few days off I think 3 total or else I'd be done already. Just stick to it and you will be amazed at how amazing and strong you feel when your done! I can't believe its already been 30 days, and that I actually stuck with it!! So my question is can you see the difference??

Untitled-1_edited-2.jpg

Untitled-1_edited-12-3.jpg

Untitled-1_edited-14.jpg

Replies

• laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    make your pictures smaller so we can see.
  • SaraBrown12
    SaraBrown12 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    can only see the day 1 photos :(
  • wannabalozer
    Options
    Can't see the "after" pics.
  • jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    First off, way to go losing way!

Second: if you right click the image and select "view image" you can see all of the images.
  • MissLadyInWaiting
    Options
    Right click on the image and go to "veiw image" and you'll be able to see the whole image :)
  • MissLadyInWaiting
    Options
    Right click on the image and go to "veiw image" and you'll be able to see the whole image :)
  • RichB77
    RichB77 Posts: 88
    Options
    That's amazing!! You've made my mind up, the 30 day shred is going to be my challenge for April!
    Keep up the good work!
    :drinker:
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    you did an AWESOME job!!! Way to stay with it!!
  • Dukesjourney
    Dukesjourney Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    i can only see day 1 pics
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    yes can def see a diff well done :flowerforyou:
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    It would be easier to compare if you were wearing the same outfit but yes, your core especially looks leaner! WTG :)
  • Foofyknickers
    Foofyknickers Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I can't see it, and no amount of right clicking will bring up the 'view image' option. Anyway...well done on losing so much! I've just ordered the dvd off Amazon, so fingers crossed I'll have similar success with it. :)
  • Dukesjourney
    Dukesjourney Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    wow, thats a massive difference, i'm starting this one ina few days (when it arrives) so i hope to loose as much as you. a lot of people have been saying they havent shifted any weight but they have shred lots of inches. really hope i loose both
  • kaylah_x
    kaylah_x Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    wow! i can see a very big difference! Way to go! Im just about to start it for April!
  • jennagreenstreet
    jennagreenstreet Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Umm WOOOW! Yes, I can see the difference.. Good Job!!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look amazing!
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Wow well done. I right clicked and the image opened in a new tab.

Excellent results. Well done for sticking with it, im on day 12 and havent had a break yet and so far have lost 4lbs i love it.
  • JillSymes
    JillSymes Posts: 34
    Options
    Wow fantastic. Was it difficult to do and can it be done around working full time shifts?
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Sorry, first time I've posting pics so i wasn't sure what to do. They should be smaller now though! Thanks for all the comments! The first outfit I wore the pants won't stay up anymore, and the shirt was in the wash both other days. I tried to find a shirt that was similar for the last picture though, but I do think a white shirt would have made it easier to see. Its a great wourkout, but it will kick your butt the first few days, and I know i felt like I was going to die by the time i finished the first day! I'm so glad I stuck with it, I doubt i would have gotten the same results with any other exercises. Good luck to those of you who are starting it!!
  • laurascannell
    Options
    What is the 30 Day shred???
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!