30 Day Shred- Before & After Pictures. Can you see a differe

Options

Replies

• 0flynnstone0
    Options
    There's definitely a difference! You look great! Way to stick to it!
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results!
  • sweettoughness
    sweettoughness Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!
  • ejb245
    ejb245 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Great job! That's amazing. I just bought it because of this post. April will be my month to try it!
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    thank you. I have just rejoined MFP. I was really successful when I was here. The 30 day shred was a huge part of that. Once I got passed the fact/excuse that I do not have time for the gym and bought the DVD, I was hooked. Since I have come back to MFP, I have been concentrating on my food choices and putting off the exercise. After looking at your pics, the dvd is going in tonight!! Thank you.
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I can DEFINITELY see a difference! You look awesome!

You have inspired me to do the Shred, too! LOL :smile:
  • a022702
    a022702 Posts: 2
    Options
    OMG! You are looking awesome, I can tell in your arms and tummy! What is this 30 day shred thing though!? :)

Keep it up!
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    SURE CAN!
    awesome job and good for you on sticking with it!
    congrats on your loss so far and good luck on the rest of it!
  • nomayyy
    nomayyy Posts: 28
    Options
    Amazing results! :)
  • xnattiex
    xnattiex Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I bought 30 day shred ages ago...i just havent done it yet! But seeing your amazing progress is giving me a kick to start :) Well done, you look fantastic! x
  • HollyRutledge
    HollyRutledge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!!! I am on day 3 and Ive already lost a pound! Its hard, but I am sticking with it....hoping to see great results myself...Congrats to you on a job well done!:drinker:
  • jenjam27
    jenjam27 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your accomplishment, thats awesome...I have the shred but haven't done it in awhile, I think you've peeked my interest again. My question is how many times a week do you do it?
  • Radford89
    Radford89 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well done, excellent loss.

My partner has been nagging me to start doing this with him and I am now sold - think we will have to try this in April..!!

Thank you for sharing these pictures! x
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah I can tell!! That's awesome! Makes me wanna try it now :) congrats!
  • wanderingpilgrim
    wanderingpilgrim Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Good work!
    I can really see the difference in your midsection!

Just a few questions about the 30 Day shred: Are there actually 30 different workouts? Or do you do day 1 until it gets "tolerable" and then move on to day 2?

I was given the DVD and was told to do day 1 for a week...is that correct advice?
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Good work!
    I can really see the difference in your midsection!

Just a few questions about the 30 Day shred: Are there actually 30 different workouts? Or do you do day 1 until it gets "tolerable" and then move on to day 2?

I was given the DVD and was told to do day 1 for a week...is that correct advice?

There are 3 different workouts. You do the first for 10 days, the second 10 and the 3 for 10. Each workout get gradually more difficult.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Way to go and keep up the great work!!!

I bought the DVD and even got the mat and hand weight set for 30 day shred but haven't had a chance to start it yet - darn head cold is throwing me way off course this week. Seeing your pics is huge motivation for me though! Congrats!
  • ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    wtg
  • Tiana405
    Tiana405 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    MOST DEFINITELY! Especially your stomach, hips and back! Which are all the worst problem areas for most women! Thank you so much for posting these! Look forward to seeing your ripped pics! Keep up the good work and thank you for being an inspiration! : )
  • luciamrg
    luciamrg Posts: 11
    Options
    You can totally see a difference! Way to go sticking it out! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!