So proud of Myself! Baby steps but.....

Options
So I began My new lifestyle (Atkins Induction) on Monday and today I exercised for the first time in years. I did 30 minutes of low impact aerobics, although I thought it was gonna kill me half way through I MADE IT! Man am I out of shape...Guess I'll keep on keepin' on :tongue:

Replies

• oneiljen
    oneiljen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Every start leads somewhere! I have a good friend that starte her weight loss journey with me on Feb 1st. Not a bigg exerciser at all. But she has started to walk a goodbit, and calorie count as well as do a better job at healthy eating. 22 pounds in about 7 weeks! I think that was awesome. She said her exercising is tough at first, but she is going to hit it hard when it gets a little warmer.

Good luck. And remember every baby step leads somewhere..its just the direction you want it to go that YOU control!
  • GoJoMom2448
    Options
    Way to go!!! Every start leads somewhere! I have a good friend that starte her weight loss journey with me on Feb 1st. Not a bigg exerciser at all. But she has started to walk a goodbit, and calorie count as well as do a better job at healthy eating. 22 pounds in about 7 weeks! I think that was awesome. She said her exercising is tough at first, but she is going to hit it hard when it gets a little warmer.

Good luck. And remember every baby step leads somewhere..its just the direction you want it to go that YOU control!

This is Great!

Thanks for the Kind words!
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Great Start.
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Keep it up. Don't over do it and your will reap the rewards.