7 Week Challenge - Midwest is Best

Options
1235»

Replies

• dreamwellali
    Options
    Sorry gang, I was sick all weekend (still am) and didn't make it to the gym, which means I couldn't weigh in. I may still go to AquaFitness tonight and weigh-in there, but I may also go home early and sleep :P

Also, I'm on a restricted diet for Crohn's Disease, and my fruit intake is severely restricted. I don't think I can do this week's challenge.
  • spatticus
    spatticus Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    My goal is to really hit it hard this week and get to 159.5 Gotta get back under 160! I forgot about the fruit today lol guess my night time snack will be an orange or two! I'm also going to try to cut the fast food this week - my mom keeps calling to take me out to lunch! So far today is going great! Come on guys, we can so do this challenge!
  • ceejay000
    ceejay000 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Sorry gang, I was sick all weekend (still am) and didn't make it to the gym, which means I couldn't weigh in. I may still go to AquaFitness tonight and weigh-in there, but I may also go home early and sleep :P

Also, I'm on a restricted diet for Crohn's Disease, and my fruit intake is severely restricted. I don't think I can do this week's challenge.

In the main post, someone else brought this issue up, and you won't lose points if you can't eat fruit because of dietary restrictions. Not that we're doing this for the points, but I just wanted to let you know so you don't worry about it (not that you should have anyway...).
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    hi guys!

i ate 4 servings of fruit yesterday and will pobably be close to the same today - LOVE fruit! my carb count was so high yesterday (due in part to fruit) but i figure carbs from fruit is way better than carbs from a box of processed crackers or somethin'... right?

anyway, had a weekend of tough workouts and still feel sore today. did JM No More Trouble Zones on saturday and a 4 mile run on sunday. yesterday was rest, and tonight is a 3 mile run - so far so good on the 10K training! sticking to the plan like glue!

my goal for saturday is 157.0, but i snuck on the scale this morning and it was 156.2! hope it stays there or goes even lower! really want to blow it out of the water this week!

congrats to everyone on your progress so far - you all are AWESOME!
  • spatticus
    Options
    How is everyone doing with the fruit? I went grocery shopping today and stocked up! The first day I only got one serving of fruit in I i forgot oops. But two every day since! No excersize tonight because had some unexpected guests so hopefully I don't go over calf tonight. keep up good work everybody!
  • chrissyb1985
    chrissyb1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Been dealing with a migraine since Thursday. Everthing that goes down has come up I am averaging 1 serving a day the last two days.
  • ceejay000
    Options
    Monday: 1 nectarine, 1 serving of grapes
    Tuesday: 1 nectarine, 1 serving of blueberries
    Wednesday: 1 pear, 1 serving of grapes/blueberries, 1 banana

I'm really enjoying this challenge because it's getting me to eat all the fruit that I love, but that I usually forget to eat.
  • spatticus
    Options
    Monday: 1 nectarine, 1 serving of grapes
    Tuesday: 1 nectarine, 1 serving of blueberries
    Wednesday: 1 pear, 1 serving of grapes/blueberries, 1 banana

I'm really enjoying this challenge because it's getting me to eat all the fruit that I love, but that I usually forget to eat.

Me too! Like kiwi yum!
  • dreamwellali
    Options
    Sorry gang, I've been sick sick sick. Not having gone to the gym, I have no idea where my weight is right now, so can't set goals or anything. Guess I'm out :(
  • ceejay000
    Options
    Hey guys-

Tonight I really really wanted some chocolate, and the only thing I had at home were Girl Scout Cookies, which I swore off for the challenge this week. It was really hard, but I resisted just for you guys :wink:. I ended up finding a chocolate magic straw, and used it with a glass of milk which hit the spot. Just wanted to let you know that you all helped me stay strong tonight :tongue:.
  • ceejay000
    Options
    Hey guys-

For those of you looking for it, here's the link to the week 7 challenge: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/214741-7-week-challenge-week-7-challenge-details-weigh-ins

The challenge this week is to incorporate 2 sessions of weight training into your exercise routine. Good luck!
  • spatticus
    Options
    hey guys, not many of us left but we can do this! I have actually stopped strength training to get me through this plateau (which it has!) so this challenge comes at a bad time lol. But I'll still do it! Maybe a couple rounds of ripped in 30. Good luck!