Maximus Posts: 12,256 Member
edited September 25 in Chit-Chat
bacon on toast with jelly?

It's quite tasty.

The end.

Replies

• Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Can you tell me if there is ANYTHING that does not taste good when bacon is included???

:wink:
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Oh yeah definately. Have you tried a garlic bagel with cream cheese and strawberry jam? Delish! What about BBQ chips with cheesecake. Of course since I started with my diet I haven't had those things! My husband thiks I'm crazy! :blushing:
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Can you tell me if there is ANYTHING that does not taste good when bacon is included???

Ice cream.

:bigsmile:
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member

Ice cream.

:bigsmile:

They actually make ice cream with bacon bits in it....I do not eat pork, but I heard it was really good (yuck)
  • rgustin
    rgustin Posts: 58 Member
    Oh yeah definately. Have you tried a garlic bagel with cream cheese and strawberry jam? Delish! What about BBQ chips with cheesecake. Of course since I started with my diet I haven't had those things! My husband thiks I'm crazy! :blushing:

I have had BBQ chips with cream cheese, but not cheesecake.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member

flowers.gif
  • daniface
    daniface Posts: 338 Member
    i had a chocolate cupcake last week with boston creme filling and chocolate frosting and bacon topping on it. it was phenomenal.
  • mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603

I second that!!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,412 Member
    bacon on toast with jelly?

It's quite tasty.

The end.

With Honey!!!!!
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    I LOVE bacon and peanut butter!!!!
  • jessicalefebvre
    jessicalefebvre Posts: 7 Member
    Bacon infused VODKA, mmmm Bloody Marys....
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,412 Member

flowers.gif

Not much!
  • Tkhk0514
    Tkhk0514 Posts: 100 Member

I totally agree.....love love love bacon.
  • kym117
    kym117 Posts: 315 Member
    eew! :noway:
  • jo_marnes
    jo_marnes Posts: 1,601 Member
    Honestly..... these all sound hideous. LOL
  • mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    Everything bagel, w/ jam, an over easy egg, and munster cheese. yummmm
  • chadam1015
    chadam1015 Posts: 58 Member
    Heard Denny's has maple bacon icecream right now... Dont know how I feel about it!
  • BrianJLamb
    BrianJLamb Posts: 239 Member
    OK....I am not calling any of you fatties, but this is definitely a fatty post!!! Last thing I need at 9 am is to think about all the randomly delicious foods that dont need to be combined ;)
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Heston Blumenthal's scrambled eggs and bacon ice cream is supposed to be fabulous (i hate scrambled eggs thus not for me)
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 526 Member
    i had a chocolate cupcake last week with boston creme filling and chocolate frosting and bacon topping on it. it was phenomenal.

:sick: :sick: :sick:

Okay, I love me some bacon, but this may be pushing it for me. LOL
This discussion has been closed.