Options

Replies

• SimonsGirl
    Options
    My bum and waist :smile:
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    :wink: My bum and my long legs....loving that they look so toned now!!! ....P90xd into shape
  • DarkAngel864
    DarkAngel864 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    <
    Lovin the bum right now. Non-weight related, I have always loved my smile :happy:
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I like this thread! I've always liked my tummy. I tend to hold all of my weight in my hips and thighs but no matter how much weight I've gained (with the exception of pregnancy), my stomach stayed super flat. In the delivery room after I had my son, one of the nurses that was poking and prodding around my tummy right after said to the other nurse, "Girl, look at that flat tummy she's got! She must have been super fit before she got pregnant!" And even as out of it as I was at the time, it made me smile:happy: Sure enough, within a couple of weeks, my tummy looked just like it always had (except with a few stretchmarks ugh)! Now, butt and thighs are a different story lol!
  • katherinesnell
    Options
    I've always loved my natural blonde wavy long hair.

I cut it to a bob when I was 10, worst mistake EVER!!!!! I spent ages growing it long again, and i don't think I'll ever cut it short again.
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    my fav part of my body is my collarbone, its really defined ....even moreso now that ive lost almost half the weight i wana lose :D

Im with you!! Once I started lifting weights,I actually noticed it...loving the way it looks with some of my shirts...I also love my calves!! :-)
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I've been told I have nice toes. :ohwell:
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    My legs & butt! Built Zumba tough! :laugh:

Fast becoming a favorite of mine too.

I LOVE ZUMBA!!!!!! Do at least 17 minutes a day of Zumba fitness flat abs, but lately I am loving the Zumba Cardio Party!!
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I like my neck. It is about the only thing that is graceful about me. I'm getting to the point where I like my legs again. They used to be amazing. I also like my upper back.
  • ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Options
    I gotta nice butt.

And I like it too!

I like my calves and ankles, I've always had really shapely calves and slim ankles
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I like the small of my back. I have a great natural curve to it, it is the only curve I have! Lol. I will grow to like the rest of me as I get in better shape.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    i've always had muscular legs and women have seemed to like my rear, so i'm gonna have to say my arms or chest, because i've had to work for them and they are coming along
  • ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I love my legs and curves!
  • DancingYogini
    Options
    I like my long legs and arms. My arms are nicely toned, which I love!
  • RosieB405
    RosieB405 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    My legs
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    There is absolutely nothing I love about my body... But pleased the rest of you have something to love :-)
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I'm currently loving my shoulder area, the dip right before my shoulder and my collar bones. Lol. Probably because I haven't seen that in a really long time. I've always gotten compliments on my behind tho, so that is still one of my fav parts... :bigsmile:
  • ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Options
    It is smexy Kityn :bigsmile:
  • kcrojas630
    kcrojas630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I love my ghetto booty! I hope it doesn't go away with all this weight loss!