You know you are addicted to MFP when..

Options
2»

Replies

• JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    oh when you plan your grocery shopping by pre logging meals in your diary to see if you really want to buy something.
  • Beachbean77
    Beachbean77 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Facebook friends think you've gone on holiday because you rarely post anymore - you have to explain you spend more time updating, catching up and posting on MFP.

This is me!!!!
  • katiemeridien
    Options
    Facebook friends think you've gone on holiday because you rarely post anymore - you have to explain you spend more time updating, catching up and posting on MFP.

TOTALLY! I have completely disappeared off FB!
  • katiemeridien
    Options
    You know you're addicted when you fall asleep looking at a food diary lol
  • CorydonCutie
    CorydonCutie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I have a few...

When you set your alarm 15 minutes early on Monday morning so you have time to log your weigh in.

When you set MFP as your homepage.

When you get wrote up at work for being on an "unauthorized" site....again.
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    when you check this before facebook :-)

When you go on here everyday and only check FB once in a while. Sad to say no one on FB notices I'm MIA.
  • fulhaus
    fulhaus Posts: 7 Member
    Options

I had to laugh! I have only been on here a week and I already find myself on here more than FB!
  • Arester
    Arester Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    when you plan dinner out by saying wait let me see if i have the calories for that! nope...next .lol

YES! I think it bugs my hubby when I change my mind b/c of calories. oh well, I just pull out the "I'm a woman" card. :wink: :happy:
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    OMG I totally do this... and I have one to add.

When you're eating out and you see food at the next table and start adding the calories for that meal up in your head...lol
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    It's the first website I log in to and last one I log off of from my Droid every day.... and I've been known to be on the laptop AND Droid at the same time accessing different sections! :heart: