Kicking *kitten* In Our Twenties - April Challenge!!

Options
Heyyy all you wonderful 20-somethings!! :bigsmile:

April is upon us - which means that March is BEHIND us and we can get BACK ON TRACK to reaching our goals! I know that last month was hard on a lot of us, so let's start spring off right, get into "summer mode" and kick some major *kitten*!

Motivate, inspire, encourage, support and share the love this month everybody. But most of all - participate! We need to get this thread moving again. I miss you all and I know we can pick this up again. Hoping to gain some good momentum here so post your March results and some new April goals that you want to meet.

WE CAN AND WILL DO THIS! :drinker:

Here's the March goal list. Let us know how you did and let's get a new list going...
Jessyas - Incorporate strength training into my workouts in order to build more muscle while I'm burning the calories, keep learning new recipes and cooking for myself, get down to 133lbs or less!
atrayubrandy - to lose 7lbs, drink 64oz of water a day, cut down on sugar, and quit diet soda. I also want to build lean muscle mass.
lolahippie - to exercise at least 4 times a week, not binge, and to get below 134lbs!
froggytank3- lose 10lbs, cut down on sugar, and stay under cals without eating exercise calories.
Allie7383- get into the 140's, stay on schedule with TurboFire, get in at least 8 glasses of water/day, increase my running distance.
KanCrav-152 lbs-strength train 4 days a week-only 3 caffinated drinks a day-80 oz water a day.
Rachellynch83- Finish my 30day shred, be able to run 3 1/2 miles without stopping, try to eat the majority of my exercise calories, and stay below my calorie goals at least 29 days this month.
Toshiette - go 120km/75miles this month and get comfortably into the 140s.
mkingraham- lose 7lbs, run a 5k without stopping, strength train 3 days a week
meagalayne- maintain between 125lbs and 128lbs, complete weeks 8 and 9 of HH 1/2 Intermediate Training Program, YogaFit 1 time/week, strength train 2-3 times/week, and eliminate sweetener use by the end of the month (eeek!)
hizzle85- lose 8 pounds, complete the pushup and squat challenges, eat under/ right at my calorie limit, exercise at least 4 days a week, work on increasing my water intake, start the c25k program.
eleanoreb- Get below 135 pounds, eat more veggies and less chocolate/candy
Ngoat- lose 3 lbs, drink more water, cut down on my sugar intake and be sure to excercise at least one day of the weekend
NicNac86 - lose at least 4lbs (avg 1 a week), drink more water, more Wii, more dog walks
echoicmemories- down to 130lbs, lose 2" from waist and 1" from hips, continue workout plan with alternating days at least 4x week, increase elliptical to 15, begin C25K
cheralicia - Walk to or from work (or both) at least 4 days a week, track on MFP 90% of the month, yoga 2x/week, start to love running!
GuamGrly (Bethany) - continue to incorporate more fruits and veggies into my diet, drink my water, workout 3-4 times per week, and continue C25K training
kristinlough- lose 6 lbs, exercise 5 days a week, water and/or tea only, no more white carbs, 20 pushups a day 3 days a week, plank for 60 seconds
maggiemay131- stay on track with half marathon training, kick the Diet Coke habit, and reach comfortably into the 150's (162 current!)
Lostalykat- Work out 4-6 days a week with my training, Make 1 new recipe a week, Track everything that goes in my mouth, try 1 new yoga class.
shelsab-lose 5 lbs. Try 3 yoga classes. strength training 3x week. Try new clean eating recipes.
Sams111- Get into 220's, Spin 3x a week, gym 5x a week, and increase calories.
mamabearr- Lose 7-10 lbs. Try to work out at least 5 days a week (even if it's only for 20 minutes) and eat healthier.
brittfam- continue to work out 6x's a week, more stength training, goal weight loss for this month is 8lbs
emmarie1630- lose 4 pounds, at least 4x a week workout with strength training, lengthen gym time, tons of water- cut out diet soda, find wedding dress
Mary830- scale: lose 9lbs, jog/run 50 miles, track my food every day, and 64+ oz of water a day
edryer123 March Goal Weight is be under 140lbs and get to where I can run a full mile without stopping (almost there but still fighting weather outside)
CaptainJim157to lose around 7-10 lbs, if I can, get at least 30-60 min of exercise a day, that's my main thing! And try and only have a pop once a week, instead of like, everyday
Mary830- scale: lose 9lbs, jog/run 50 miles, track my food every day, and 64+ oz of water a day.
Meggonkgonk: Make strength training workouts more of a priority (30 min 2x/wk minimum); Eat 1 fruit and 3 different vegetables everyday; Try 3 new recipes (do not have to be “perfect” just delicious).
jnlynch- lose 5 pounds (be at 118 lbs), workout at least 4x a week; completing my 30 Day Shred & starting the 6 Week Six-Pack, & eat breakfast on weekdays.
rmarin18- scale: lose 5 lbs, non-scale: Drink at least 72oz of water a day & strength train 2x per week.
prila13-5 lbs weight loss, Drink at least 4 glasses of water per day. (I have only been able to reach 2 so far LOL), Be able to walk 3 miles per day by the end of March.
gofatties-make it to hand stands class 1x a week. and to cut down on late night emotional eating.
Huni3bee-lose 10lbs, drink 10 cups of water a day instead of 8, and when I walk home I'll take the long way home instead of the shortcut... I'm also going to try and cut back on sugar, I'm going to actually push my self when working out no matter how bad it burns.
Paigeb15: Drink at least 48 oz of water a day, Maintain 110-115 lbs, Make myself go walk at the park down the street on my lunch on nice days, less alcohol
wardiemelissa-continue to maintain between 120-125 lbs. ; continue to follow Hal Higdon 1/2 marathon training (starting week 9-race is on April 2nd); continue to find and try out new recipes for dinner at least 4 nights a week; make time for my family :o)
Finncmh- see a loss on the scale, continue lifting 2-4 times a week, run 1-2 times a week, walk to work at least 2 times a week, play outdoors more, keep eating clean! Be supportive on new people on here giving honest opinions and input.
JacciLatt5- Ive never done this before but here it goes. I want to do the 30 Shred Dvd this month; eat less processed foods; try atleast 2 new workouts; be down @least 4 lbs
kbellnurse - Get into the 140's! (lose at least 4lbs), workouts 4x/week (at least), school work on EVERY school day - make it to church for at least one Sunday.
NLG139-I would like to lose 4lbs in March, drink 64oz of water a day, and get in my long runs every weekend (I'm training for a half marthon in May).
Whitneysaenz - Lose 7 lbs (GW for March 31st: 160lb), drink at least 64oz of water a day, eat more vegetables, and exercise at least 4 days per week!
DowntimeDesings-Start and stick with insanity workouts
SexyInASizeSix-lose 15lbs, and drink 10 glasses of water per day
tjradd73-to lose 6lbs, drink 80ozs of water/day, 3 days of arms/week, and burn at least 5,000 calories/month
rivingtonst-I'm doing the 4x4, haha, In the next 4 weeks I will: lose 4lbs, workout 4x week, and make 4 new recipes.
stuartme123: Check in with this thread 3-4x a week.- 30 min of cardio 4x a week - Continue C25K - reach W4 by Spring Break! - Curb unhealthy snacking - - Add veggies - Try one new healthy recipe a week - Lose 1lb a week and maintain over Spring Break for a total of 3lbs. MarchSW = 155.4.
hilhall822: up the water intake- be better about precooking meals so I don't snack all day!
runteachrun-For the month, I want to lose 15 pounds!
peachyxoxoxo-stop bingeing. Work out 3-4 days a week. Track ALL foods every day.
crystalfaith - workout at LEAST 4 times a week! Lose 5 lbs. Start eating more veggies and fruits :)
mmahabee- get a fitness routine worked out so I can maintain my weight and tone my body
bstamps12- Lose 4 lbs, bike 60 minutes straight, bike 9 miles straight.
CurriedGrasshopper - (Jenn) - I'd like to lose 3lbs, continue with p90x, and focus on drinking more water and less diet coke.
gymgirl12- lose 5lbs (be at 145) Increase cardio time, starting working more core exercises, watching what I eat and limit snacking (especially chips).
weslfuss- to lose 10 pounds (though honestly I'll be happy if I can just make it to 5-7), Drink more water, work out at least 4 times a week. no drive-thrus or soda!
HotMamaof2Boys: I want to lose 5 lbs., stop getting any fast food or soda. I really, really want to try to workout every morning Mon. - Sat
nausicaa11: Lose 5 pounds and exercise 6 days a week.
Jbars11- C25K starting this week....staying consistent with logging EVERYDAY even if I know I'm over, making sure I'm getting my water and losing 4 pounds this month.
kvr414: lose 5 lbs, limit fat intake 35-43 g/day, establish a HIIT/distance running rotation.
lm235141- scale - 7lbs, workouts - at least 3 dance classes a week and 3 other workouts, food - bigger healthier breakfasts so i don't need to snack so much during the day.
talazws- fill out the paper work I need to go to the gym/pool at school...and then actually GO at least once a week!
ahadj- walk every day, go to the gym at least twice a week, get down to at most 3 diet cokes a week, drink 8+ glasses of water a day, and get into the 140s for good!!

Remember: SET REALISTIC AND ATTAINABLE GOALS!! There will be warnings, I'm sure, as there always are - but be honest with yourself about what you can sustain for the entire month and try to make your goals part of a reasonable lifestyle change. Is this something you can maintain over the long term? If not, consider making more short term goals - seeing progress and being able to check things off your list will help to motivate you and propel you to make more significant changes along the way. Baby steps folks. One day at a time.

Keep up the hard work, ladies and gentlemen. You all kick *kitten*!! :heart:
-Meag

Replies

• SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in the April Challenge :) I already had several goals I had written down, but putting them out there will hold me even more accountable.

My goals for the month:

- In a continuing effort to curb my fast food addiction; goodbye to McDonalds, BK, and all the other grease pits out there. The only "fast" food that will pass my lips for the next 30 days will be from Subway, and that will be limited too.

- Jillian Michaels "Ripped in 30" showed up on my doorstep the other day; I'm committed to completing it 6x/week for the next four weeks, commencing April 3rd.

- Make a concerted effort to be thankful, happy, and make healthy choices (fitness and lifestyle) each and every day!

Cheers and good luck to everyone :)
  • wardiemelissa
    wardiemelissa Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    March goals: continue to maintain between 120-125 lbs. weighed in this morning at 121lbs. (check)
    continue to follow Hal Higdon 1/2 marathon training (starting week 9-race is on April 2nd) I have run 13 miles two weekends in a row and my race is TOMORROW!!! (check)
    continue to find and try out new recipes for dinner at least 4 nights a week (the girls now love brussell sprouts!!! check)
    make time for my family-this is the one that I have focused the most on...part of the reason I have not been very active on the thread this month (check)

I'm going to coninue to commit to MFP but again not sure how active I'll be on the thread...but I do read all the posts and am SO PROUD of all that you Kick *kitten* ladies have done!!!! Since I am one of the oldest on here (technically not in my 20's but you all let me be a part anyway!!)

For April I would like to basically keep my running program the same, maintain my weight, continue to experiement with new recipes, and make more time for family (especially since it is getting nicer outside)

smashlee1984-curb fastfood eating, complete ripped in 30 (6x/week for 4 weeks), make an effort to be thankful and happy and make healthy (fitness and lifestyle choices)
    wardiemelissa (Melissa)-continue to maintain weight between 120-125 lbs; exercise routine 5 days running, 2 days strength, 1 day rest (long run 10+miles on Sundays), continue to test out new recipes (including new fruits and veggies), and making more time for my family
  • alwhisler
    Options
    I want to kick *kitten*! My goal for April: stay on track. I want to drink 64 oz water/day and lose 5 pounds! Work out AT LEAST 3x/week (perhaps reach the unattainable 5 mile jog :s) and go all April with no beer. I'm gonna do this!
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I want to join April challenge! My goals are to lose 5lbs (reach my goal weight), finish first month of Insanity, stop eating jammy dodgers, stay motivated and be able to run 30 mins straight. And drink lots and lots of water! Very modest goals :bigsmile:
  • kvr414
    kvr414 Posts: 111
    Options
    I hit 5lbs lost YESTERDAY and i maintained my diet goals pretty much everyday (give or take a day here and there). I didn't establish a HIIT routine, because of a pending injury... I will find out more about that later. I' pretty happy with my progress regardless..

Here's the list best I can find:

smashlee1984-curb fastfood eating, complete ripped in 30 (6x/week for 4 weeks), make an effort to be thankful and happy and make healthy (fitness and lifestyle choices)
    wardiemelissa (Melissa)-continue to maintain weight between 120-125 lbs; exercise routine 5 days running, 2 days strength, 1 day rest (long run 10+miles on Sundays), continue to test out new recipes (including new fruits and veggies), and making more time for my family
    alwhisler-drink 64oz daily, lose 5 lbs, work out 3x/week, no beer.
    halina20-lose 5 lbs, finish insanity, stay away from jammy dodgers, run 30 mins straight, drink lots of water.
    kvr414-Lose 2 lbs, continue limiting fat intake to >45g/day. Increase a low carb/low GI lifestyle. stay committed to this thread!
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    So for march:
    mkingraham- lose 7lbs, run a 5k without stopping, strength train 3 days a week

Well- I didn't lose 7 lbs, but that's ok! I lost 3 lbs this month according to the scale this morning which puts me at a total of 31 lbs lost so far. I am extremely happy with that. I ran 3 miles without stopping on Wednesday :), just shy of a 5k by .1 miles, but I'm going to say that I accomplished that, the strength training however.....

March was a rough one for me just feeling burnt out overall. After taking a nice long break with my Hubby at the end of the month I am feeling refocused and re-energized. So my goasl for the month of april are to lose 7lbs, strength train at least once a week- I need to make myself get in a groove, and run 3 times a week. With running I am hoping that 3 miles becomes easier and easier so that I can get a little bit faster, but mostly I want to feel comfortable running that distance.

halina20-lose 5 lbs, finish insanity, stay away from jammy dodgers, run 30 mins straight, drink lots of water.
    kvr414-Lose 2 lbs, continue limiting fat intake to >45g/day. Increase a low carb/low GI lifestyle. stay committed to this thread!
    mkingraham (Megan)- Lose 7 lbs, strength train at least once a week (we're going to start easy), and run 3 times a week.
  • springstorm
    Options
    I want to kick *kitten* too!

My goal for April: NOT GIVE UP! & Lose 7 pounds

Water Goal: 64 oz./day
    Exercise Goal: 3x/week (or more, without burning myself out)
    Food Goal: No binges, and log EVERYTHING

April "Sacrifice": Soda!!! (It's not good for me anyways, so it's not really a sacrifice!)
  • kvr414
    kvr414 Posts: 111
    Options
    Great goals everyone!
    Just to keep us organized:

mkingraham (Megan)- Lose 7 lbs, strength train at least once a week (we're going to start easy), and run 3 times a week.
    springstorm: Lose 7 lbs, drink water 64 oz/day, exercise 3x/week, No binges, log everything, sacrifice soda.
  • crystalfaith
    crystalfaith Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Glad to be back! Sorry I've been so quiet lately...just really busy but I've been reading everyone's posts still! :smile: As for my March goals...I accomplished my hardest one, which was to work out at least 4 days a week every week!!! I even did more than that a few time! This is a HUGE deal for me because before, it was almost near impossible to get me to the gym multiple days in a row. And now that I have been working out so much I totally feel my body changing...my clothes all fit so differently now! I haven't lost much in the pounds category (only about 2lbs in 4 weeks :grumble: ) but at least I am seeing a change in the way my clothes are fitting...so I'm happy. My goal for this month is to just continue on in what I am doing to to stay motivated! This is really turning into a lifestyle change and that is the best thing I could ask for! Cheers to kickin some serious booty this month! :heart:

springstorm: Lose 7 lbs, drink water 64 oz/day, exercise 3x/week, No binges, log everything, sacrifice soda.
    crystalfaith: workout at LEAST 4 days a week, continue progressing through the C25k challenge, drink more water!
  • ngoat
    ngoat Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    it has been awhile, i know : / .. but i am ready to quit lerking in the news feed and get back to being interactive and most importantly.. accountable! march goals.. well .. i didn't achieve any of them.. i am disappointed in myself..
    scale goal.. loose 3lbs.. i was almost there last week and i went and ate most of it back this week ruining (sp) my monthly goal
    nonscale goal: exercise on weekend.. well i am finding it hard to exercise much at all lately and cutback on sugar.. well eh

so .. this month... I CAN DO THIS!! Time to refocus and get back on track.. I need to stop using stress as an excuse and just do it .. that is why i am here.. it should be getting warmer and that equals better mood and more motivation...

April Goals:
    Scale: I am shooting for 3lbs again this month. I should be able to do this.. scratch that.. i will do this
    Non Scale: EXERCISE .. three days a week.. and drink more water.. i am trying to keep this more atainable..

WE CAN DO THIS!!! I CAN DO THIS !! :glasses:
    crystalfaith: workout at LEAST 4 days a week, continue progressing through the C25k challenge, drink more water!
    ngoat: (nancy) lose 3lbs, work out 3x/week and drink more water
  • spellbinder25
    spellbinder25 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I didn’t have any goals in March since I was on vacation at the beginning of the month and didn’t get back on track till this week. So, here are my goals for April:

(1)Lose 4 lbs, (2) Run 3 times/week, (3) Run 3 miles on the treadmill by the end of April (I ran 3.25 miles before my vacation but have only been able to 1.75 miles this week), (4) Do strength training 3 times/week.

Complete List of Goals:

spellbinder25: (1)Lose 4 lbs, (2) Run 3 times/week, (3) Run 3 miles on the treadmill by the end of April, (4) Do strength training 3 times/week.
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm a newbie to this thread, but I'm ready to kick some *kitten*! My goals for April are: lose 6 pounds (going to be a stretch, but I think it's do-able), walk 50 miles (total over the month, for another challenge I'm in), drink 64+ ounces of water per day, continue with C25K and run my first 5K (run the whole thing). So, goals list:

spellbinder25: (1)Lose 4 lbs, (2) Run 3 times/week, (3) Run 3 miles on the treadmill by the end of April, (4) Do strength training 3 times/week.
    shannonaufman: lose 6 pounds, walk 50 total miles, drink 64+ oz of water daily, continue C25K, run an entire 5K
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Morning folks! Got up a little while ago after a much-too-short night's sleep and ready to kick *kitten* into April! Major "ups" to Kvr and others for keeping things orderly around here... I totally forgot to include some instruction in the initial post so here goes:

FOR THOSE WHO ARE NEW TO THE THREAD*** Please copy and past the growing list of April goals and add your name and goals to the end so we can keep things in order! Thank you :flowerforyou:

As for March, I really got thrown for a loop...
    meagalayne- maintain between 125lbs and 128lbs, complete weeks 8 and 9 of HH 1/2 Intermediate Training Program, YogaFit 1 time/week, strength train 2-3 times/week, and eliminate sweetener use by the end of the month (eeek!)
    Weighed-in this morning at 124.1lbs - So that isn't great. But it's up from 123lbs last week... Been really struggling not to lose since I haven't been able to work out and I am definitely losing some muscle mass. I can actually feel my body losing tone and getting softer in allll the most awful kind of ways. Trying not to gain fat though, but I can only do so much on account of my foot injury.
    Didn't run at all this month, really. I think I logged maybe 4 or 5 runs all month, and even those were short and painful. I did, however, set a new PR - 5k in 28:15 :drinker: So that's a win.
    Did *not* strength train nearly as much as I wanted to. My body is wrecked from the new job and strength is just not in the cards. Furthermore, the classes have been really hard on my foot and I just can't risk hurting myself anymore since I rely on my foot for my job. Sad face!
    Yoga and sweetener - WIN! I actually accomplished those! Loving YogaFit and am TOTALLY off sweetener now :bigsmile: I may have one now and again for a super extra treat, but I now know that I don't need it and that's a great feeling!

April - I'm keeping things suuuuper simple. My personal goal is to quit my job by the end of the month. It's a toxic work environment and it's horrible for my mental and physical health. The other goals are self-explanatory.

shannonaufman: lose 6 pounds, walk 50 total miles, drink 64+ oz of water daily, continue C25K, run an entire 5K
    meagalayne- maintain between 125-128lbs; continue with YogaFit once a week; increase my H2O consumption to at least 6 cups a day; quit my job by May 1st; take time every day to feel happy and enjoy the journey!

Great goals everyone - Keep up the hard work! We can make April great!
  • Fitnurse27
    Fitnurse27 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I guess I posted this early on the end of the March thread, and not the beginning of April. Oops, I guess I'm still getting the hang of this!
    So I'm checking in for the final day of March with my goals. First off I'm super excited that I ran 3 and a 1/2miles today without stopping. It went like this 5mph 5 minute warm up, 7.5mph for 2 miles, 6.0mph for half a a mile, and 5mph cool down. The total distance was 3 and a half miles. I hope to be able to run the same speed preferribly 7.5mph for the whole thing, but I'm still pretty proud of myself.
    I did not make my goal of finishing my 30day shred this month. I'm kind of worried about level 3 and so have been procrastinating on starting it.
    I did have to work a lot harder than I thought I would to stay under my calorie goal 29 out of 31 days this month, but I did make this goal. Well, I guess as long as I don't go over tonight!
    I made it a point to not make a scale goal this month after the month of February with the scale not moving. However I weighed in this morning for a final weigh in for the month. I lost a total of 8lbs this month.

So I've been trying to figure out some goals for the month of April. I decided to try not to focus on scale goals as it seems to be a let down if I don't lose, but an awesome surprise when I do. :smile:
    So for the month of April I want to work to drink 64oz of water a day. There were some days in March where I only drank 2 glasses a day.... not good! I also want to keep up with my c25k program, actually finish my 30 day shred, and increase active outdoor family activites, like hiking, biking trails, etc.

Rachellynch83: drink at least 64oz of water a day, keep up with c25k, finish 30 Day shred, increase outdoor family activities
  • missjaygraham87
    Options
    Hey everyone!!! I'm new to MPF (just joined last week) and I saw this thread mentioned in another thread and decided to join you all! Since this will be my first full month, I have quite a few goals I want to attain: lose at least 7 lbs, actually do Pilates 3x a week (I've been slacking because it is seriously kicking my *kitten*), start the C25K (ugh, I hate jogging/running so this will be interesting), walk my hyper-active dog everyday, and drink 7 glasses or more of water per day. Let's kick some *kitten*!!!

meagalayne- maintain between 125-128lbs; continue with YogaFit once a week; increase my H2O consumption to at least 6 cups a day; quit my job by May 1st; take time every day to feel happy and enjoy the journey!
    Rachellynch83: drink at least 64oz of water a day, keep up with c25k, finish 30 Day shred, increase outdoor family activities
    missjaygraham87 (Jay): Lose 7 lbs, do pilates 3x/week, walk the dog daily, start C25K, drink 7 glasses of water daily.
  • Fitnurse27
    Fitnurse27 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    missjaygraham87 (Jay): Lose 7 lbs, do pilates 3x/week, walk the dog daily, start C25K, drink 7 glasses of water daily.
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Well I didn't make either of my goals. I'm okay with that though, being out of commission for more than a week due to illness killed me. Today is a new day and a new month.

GW 138
    I'm getting closer to running my mile without stopping. I want to get to a ten minute mile by the end of the month.
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    tjradd73-to lose 6lbs, drink 80ozs of water/day, 3 days of arms/week, and burn at least 5,000 calories/month
    ACTUAL-lost -3.6lbs, COMPLETE, COMPLETE, and COMPLETE (5,202 cals burned)

edryer123-GW 138, and to get in a 10 minute mile by the end of the month.
    tjradd73-to lose 8lbs, drink 70ozs of water/day, 3 days/arms, 3 days/abs, >90minutes cardio/week.
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Keep those goals coming, ladies!! :drinker: Let's get this month off to a great start!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I weighed in this morning at 194, so I think my goal for this month will be to break 190. I will continue to play with my calorie intake to see what my body likes. I will also be better about my weekend workouts (skipped the last couple weeks :cry:). I never thought I'd break 200, but here I am, so lets see what happens!
    ACTUAL-lost -3.6lbs, COMPLETE, COMPLETE, and COMPLETE (5,202 cals burned)

edryer123-GW 138, and to get in a 10 minute mile by the end of the month.
    tjradd73-to lose 8lbs, drink 70ozs of water/day, 3 days/arms, 3 days/abs, >90minutes cardio/week.
    hroush-break 190, workout 3+ days a week.