• forgiven4life
    Options
    bump for later
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    LW: 173.8
    CW: 171.4

The scales are trying to drive me mad, but I'm resisting and smiling and pretending it's one of the dogs misbehaving (I'm in charge of 10 dogs this week, as my partner's on a business trip). It kinda krept around last week's weight, dropping a little, then dropping 2 pounds in a day, and now hanging to this exact value for days -- well on *one* weighing I can sure it comes up. If I weigh again, it may be lower. Anyhow, I'm hanging on to that value (171.4) for this week's weigh-in. Very happy about the drop, though!
    You know what...you are right....let me contact EyeSee (the spreadsheet creator) and see if it can be updated. I haven't heard from her....but for now, just input your weight here and as soon as she tells me it's updated...I will let you all know. Thanks for that! :)

Krystle, if you don't mind saying, one thing that would be motivating is the updated spreadsheet posted more prominently. Right now the link I have isn't updated for *last* week. I know it's not a competition, but well, you guys put us in those color-coded bands and it's interesting to see where we stand, and the tally of our efforts. If you like, I can help putting numbers in from *this* thread if you give me write access.
  • Suzeesmu
    Suzeesmu Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Bump - tooo much sodium in the Indian food yesterday - still can't move my rings, so I'm gonna weigh in after I spend the day in the loo!:drinker:
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    LW: 173.8
    CW: 171.4

The scales are trying to drive me mad, but I'm resisting and smiling and pretending it's one of the dogs misbehaving (I'm in charge of 10 dogs this week, as my partner's on a business trip). It kinda krept around last week's weight, dropping a little, then dropping 2 pounds in a day, and now hanging to this exact value for days -- well on *one* weighing I can sure it comes up. If I weigh again, it may be lower. Anyhow, I'm hanging on to that value (171.4) for this week's weigh-in. Very happy about the drop, though!
    You know what...you are right....let me contact EyeSee (the spreadsheet creator) and see if it can be updated. I haven't heard from her....but for now, just input your weight here and as soon as she tells me it's updated...I will let you all know. Thanks for that! :)

Krystle, if you don't mind saying, one thing that would be motivating is the updated spreadsheet posted more prominently. Right now the link I have isn't updated for *last* week. I know it's not a competition, but well, you guys put us in those color-coded bands and it's interesting to see where we stand, and the tally of our efforts. If you like, I can help putting numbers in from *this* thread if you give me write access.

Yeah, I would love to have you help....hopefully EyeSee will get back to me soon...because I don't even have access to update the spreadsheets..so as soon as I hear something I will let everyone know.
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    You all are doing so amazing! I am so proud of all of you...I will comment on everyone's posts when I get back home. Just wanted to check in for a second :)
  • LJ0508
    LJ0508 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Down 1 lb this week, 16.5 loss since the start of the challenge.
  • Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Today: 190.2Lbs

I cant believe it might be something with muscle tighthing or water retention r anything else. I hope it is. I have started Insanity this week and had been running even though I havent been so good with food on few days.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I haven't weighed yet. I already know that I am up. I can feel it! I had an awesome week last week and I have been slacking, so if I stayed the same, I wouldn't complain. Just too nervous to get it on the scale.
  • givprayz
    givprayz Posts: 328
    Options
    I'll weigh in tomorrow, since I was out of town this morning. Hopefully I have been drinking enough to wash all the sodium from eating out out of my system.
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Last week -161.0
    Thisweek - 158.4

A loss of 2.6 pounds yayyy!

Awesome!! WAY TO GO! Your Rocking it!!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    LW: 177.5 (I think... It might have been 176.5)
    CW: 178

I've had 4 or so bad days in a row now! But this is April now, and that means a whole new month to look forward too! :bigsmile:

(PS - Tom, ta-TOM, Tom...)
  • JEWEL1963
    Options
    Weigh in today was 148.8 up 1 + from last week had a bad couple of days with no exercise need to get back on track this challenge will help keep me motivated. Have a good week.
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    LW 200.1
    CW 199.8

.3 loss for the week and I made it to onderland! This is my lowest I have weighed in like 9 years maybe more then that. I have busted through the gate 150's here I come! TOM showed up this AM so my lose might have been more ~ .3 is a keeper it got me into onderland!!! :bigsmile:
  • mirahonthawall
    mirahonthawall Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    stuck at 152!
  • MichelleOnTrack
    Options
    212!! down a couple of pounds!
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Last week 197.7
    Today 196.4
    loss of 1.3 lbs.

I managed to put on my size 12 jeans and wear them in public. I still have a little muffin top but it is still cold enough to wear a sweater so no one noticed. :bigsmile:
    I also had to buy smaller workout pants, I spend half my zumba class pulling my old pair up so that my crack isn't hanging out. :blushing:
  • emma44ny
    emma44ny Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am 198.6 today! Officially in the "1's"!!!!
    I had gained some weight last week after a business trip to Michigan (which involved air travel and I think that's where my gain came from). Last week I really tried to knock it out with some outdoor running and I feel great about it. I am officially more focued than ever before to keep this momentum going FORWARD and i am not turning back. I will finish S2S with a 40lb weight loss if it kills me.

By the way... you guys are the best!! And are what keeps me totally motivated. I couldn't ask for any better support.
    XOXXOX good luck all!!
  • emma44ny
    emma44ny Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    LW: 181
    CW: 180

Down 1 pound :smile: I have officially lost 30 pounds thanks to the help of MFP and all the support I get from everybody!!

Thanks for everything!!
    Awesome job!!