90 Day Challenge - Final Week

Options
2»

Replies

• bluemagic33
    bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Have a great trip tidyjinxx... And congrats on the new miles stone of 40lbs gone whoo hooo....

I knew you would love zumba chick.. I think it's awesome.. Best thing you can do just keep moving, don't worry about doing it right it will come with repetition.. :)

24 hours shift yesterday was busy,

Today I gave my boys bathroom a make over.. :) paint , new shower curtain, rugs. so totally busy day.. and I love the color started about 1 pm and just finished at 7 tonight.. My bathroom is next.

water 6/7
    strenth 4/7
    cardio 6/7

ttfn
  • thebigwindmill
    thebigwindmill Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Water 3/7
    Cardio 3/7
    Strength 4/7

Pulled a chest muscle a few days ago then did bicep work last night. Didn't think that would work your chest but it did and made that muscle feel terrible. I'm getting really sick of pulling all these muscles, but oh well. Managed to get in some strength moves today at least.

Tiddlyjinx: Have fun on your trip, and besides Beachbody videos I only know of the ones most mentioned on here. A lot of ppl like Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and the first level is on demand if you have cable/that company. I also saw one of my friends does Walk Away the Pounds (watp) by Leslie Sansone. I looked that up and there's a couple videos for you to try on the site. Here's a link http://www.walkathome.com/try-walk-at-home/ I haven't tried either of them (not really what I like), but they both seem like they'd be good workouts.
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Water 4/7
    Strength 7/7
    Cardio 4/4

I went over on water today, 12 glasses! I did skaters, half bent knee sit ups, and reverse lunge presses. That's complete's every strength move we've ever done during this challenge. I got in 50 minutes of cardio today.

Tomorrow I'm going to take some progress pictures and do my measurements. I'm hoping for results, but we shall see. I have learned so much during this challenge! Even though I might not've lost much weight, or inches, or reached the 10 pound loss I wanted to in 90 days, I have enjoyed everything! You all are awesome! Thank you so much for finishing this!
  • bluemagic33
    bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I completed this challenge, from start to finish..

May not have gotten all the results I wanted either, but I gained some muscle, and definition esp in my arms.. I think I have suceeded in giving up smokes..16 days So far so good anyway, and the cravings are much less severe.. So I am ready to really focus on the summer challenge..

I wish u all great sucess and will see you around on the boards.. Keep up the great work.
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    My last weight for this challenge is 144.8. I'm under 145!! At least for this week lol. That's at least five pounds I've lost during this challenge. That is awesome! I love it. :bigsmile:
  • thebigwindmill
    thebigwindmill Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Water 3/7
    Cardio 3/7
    Strength 5/7

My final weight is 256.4. That's a loss. Yay!

It's been a great challenge even if it was a weak finish for me. Everyone feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. If not, keep up the good work and see you around!