I may just kill my scale this week!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• truckgrl106
    Options
    I treat my scale like a relative, when if says nice things, I love & adore it...when it says something I don't like, I just ignore it.:tongue:

Good luck taming the beast...it will happen!:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    is fitness chick bored with this subject? O I think so. lol:laugh: :laugh:

Dude youve been doin this long enough to know....only weigh in the morning......argh!! :explode:

( but if you find a really cheap scale crusher let me know!)

no that's not it.... I was about to say something and then thought better of it...thus the edit and I was yawning at the time...so there ya have it....mystery solved.

I actually find the scale helpful and don't really have any reason to hate it...but I'm no scale worshiper which is probably why I don't really understand the fasination/hate thing so many folks have going with it....whew....like weighing more than once?? Come on.....why on earth would a person weigh 10 times day unless they were looking to get depressed...:huh:

...if I wasn't doing challenges on here I'd just weigh myself 1 time a month like in the past since I began my journey before MFP.

It's tape measures and your clothes and how they fit that will really prove what's truly going on and what we eat and how often/much...too many everyday every hour changes to make sense of the scale.... I've seen how it drives SO MANY bonkers on here so thus...why I prefer to not use it as as mainstay on what my body's doing, or needing from me.

A number is merely a number....like age....it's in my opinion, merely how one feels ....not the actual number...that is important. :yawn:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I hate my scale to....
    I weighed in at 226 last week.
    On Atkins, so I know it does work for me, I have done it before....
    Stepped on the scale again this week and it stated 231??

Something wrong here. I am gonna get 100% active on Atkins for 14 days, then I will weigh in again....
  • p90x_Dude
    p90x_Dude Posts: 332
    Options
    This thread was started as a joke HA HA HA!!!, nothing serious. I have a love/hate relationship with my scale :laugh:
  • spazmother0727
    spazmother0727 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    yea, always weigh yourself dry (dry weight is the best... no water intake, no food intake... ). So, morning weight is best, night weight is also weighing your food intake and bodies normally fluxuate throughout the day.