Awesome! How wonderful!:smile:
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    inspirational! you look hot!
  • sschoolman
    sschoolman Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow, I've only been on here a few days and love reading about people's success stories. You look awesome!
  • MargieNgainesville
    Options
    Excellent pics they tell the story so well. You have done an amazing job and I agree for me too, low carb is the wtg. Read your profile, you are smart, beautiful and so getting your act together. I wish I had done this before 30. I will be 54 in Aug and yes I did find the courage to do it now. But you, will have all of those years being confident that you body shows what is in your mind and heart. Congrats.... You will make it here and in life.. It is easy to see that you are one determined young woman... Good for You!!!
  • Scidoc
    Scidoc Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    What are you doing in order to tone your stomach? You look great! Keep up the good work :)

Lots of cardio!! I know spot-training doesn't work per-se, but I got a lot of advice from friends on here about how to improve my stomach area, as I always felt like I looked preggers, lol. Strengthening your core by doing crunches and any type of abdominal and back workout helps improve your posture and help give the appearance of a more tone midsection.
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    hell yeah, your stomach looks fantastic!
    thank for the extra inspiration, my tummy is definitely my trouble spot ;)
  • claudiandw
    claudiandw Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you look great!!!
  • Scidoc
    Options
    hell yeah, your stomach looks fantastic!
    thank for the extra inspiration, my tummy is definitely my trouble spot ;)

Always been mine too, that and my hips and thighs! Good luck!! :)
  • Scidoc
    Options
    Excellent pics they tell the story so well. You have done an amazing job and I agree for me too, low carb is the wtg. Read your profile, you are smart, beautiful and so getting your act together. I wish I had done this before 30. I will be 54 in Aug and yes I did find the courage to do it now. But you, will have all of those years being confident that you body shows what is in your mind and heart. Congrats.... You will make it here and in life.. It is easy to see that you are one determined young woman... Good for You!!!

thank you so much for your kind words :)<3
  • beth40n2
    beth40n2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You look great, keep it up!!
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Wow! That makes me feel better. I started out like the first. I now look like the second. I cannot wait to look like the 3 rd thanks for sharing. Great job!
  • AFitasticYou
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job!
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Im between the first and second one. This helps me see that i can look like the third one. Thanks.
  • jessrdh819
    Options
    Awesome! You look great!
  • micheleinpa
    Options
    Totally awesome and inspiring!! Great job!!:happy:

5345368.png
  • jquinte4
    jquinte4 Posts: 17
    Options
    WOW!! Incredible!! Great job. This has definately inspired me to keep it up. Thanks:smile:
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I wish I could say great job and you look fabulous, but I'm too green with envy!!!!:bigsmile:
  • Lovemydounts
    Lovemydounts Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    you look awsome i started at 197 jaunary 1 and down to to 171 and hope to get to 140.i been off my path not eating right this past week but looking at your pictures makes me want it more you look great.
  • jeanaustin
    jeanaustin Posts: 101
    Options
    You look so great!! I was looking at your profile and was wondering which HRM you got yourself. Also what's a WHR?

What are some of your favorite go-to meals?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!