• ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    totally inspiring!
  • Bsloop45
    Bsloop45 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look great!
    I was wondering what kind of exercises you did to help with this process, if any.

I am 5' 4" as well, and my starting weight is a little lower than yours(190), and my first major goal weight is 135. Then I will continue on and hope to lose a bit more.
    If you have any advice for me I would love to hear it.
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    So amazing!!!! Thank u for the inspiration. U look great!
  • jonquilrose710
    Options
    OH MY GOSH!!!!!! You better go buy a bikini!!
  • nissafull
    nissafull Posts: 48
    Options
    Good job!:smile:
  • Scidoc
    Scidoc Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look great!
    I was wondering what kind of exercises you did to help with this process, if any.

I am 5' 4" as well, and my starting weight is a little lower than yours(190), and my first major goal weight is 135. Then I will continue on and hope to lose a bit more.
    If you have any advice for me I would love to hear it.

I do lots of cardio! I spend a lot of time on the elliptical, about an hour, and I set the resistance to around 8 or 9, sometimes 10, and I try to get my heart rate up to around 160 and keep it around there. I have also recently started doing a lot more strength training to build muscle and look more toned. Once the fat starts melting off, I want there to be muscle underneath to poke through :)
  • Scidoc
    Options
    OH MY GOSH!!!!!! You better go buy a bikini!!

lol...no not yet! another 10-15lbs and I *might* feel ok being in a bikini :)
  • 38Gigi38
    38Gigi38 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    What an amazing inspiration...Thanks for sharing!!!
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU so much for posting those pics!!!! I started at 192 and my goal is pretty much where you are now (140). I'm currently 174. Those pics really inspire me because it reminds me how fantabulous I will look at my goal!! (Of course, I'm nearly 20 years older than you so I won't look *quite* as amazing as you do, but close!)

Congratulations to you on your accomplishments thus far, and I know you will be at your own personl goal before you know it!
  • heartpdx
    heartpdx Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    :heart: what an amazing victory! well done, and thanks for sharing
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    LOL when it said "warning skin" I thought you meant like hanging excess skin. I was at 200 and want to be 145 so I was a little concerned. You look great btw.
  • Tamz47
    Tamz47 Posts: 1
    Options
    you look awesome im at that weight right now and need to be where u r right now my biggest problem is food i just cant function that right i first eat to little than too much then a little healthier etc. can u tell me your 7 day menu or what ever u can give me i am exercising everyday and only take 1 day off a week. i do intence cardio to free wts, i really think its the food ive been trying to lose since jan,1st i'm so desprate to lose if u could help me please;):smile:
  • Scidoc
    Options
    you look awesome im at that weight right now and need to be where u r right now my biggest problem is food i just cant function that right i first eat to little than too much then a little healthier etc. can u tell me your 7 day menu or what ever u can give me i am exercising everyday and only take 1 day off a week. i do intence cardio to free wts, i really think its the food ive been trying to lose since jan,1st i'm so desprate to lose if u could help me please;):smile:

Certainly, I will send you a friend request and you can take a look at my food/exercise diary :) Keep that chin up and stay persistent! You can do this!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!