so who is single here?

Options

Replies

• corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I'm a singleton!

I have a first date tonight though, so we'll see! :happy: :heart:

Ugh, this is almost worse than just being happy being single. Had my second date with a guy, and trying not to do the crazy girl, is he going to call thing. Hate the whole dating game.
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    me :love:
  • nokittyno
    nokittyno Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I cant believe how many of you wonderful people are single. Oh well, their loss and someones gain.
  • mjtmorr
    mjtmorr Posts: 75
    Options
    Single - going through an ugly divorce after an 11month long second marriage. My first marriage was 13 years with 10 years in between the first and second. :wink:
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    single... pretty much okay with it. really bad breakup in sept.
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I' m single, too! :happy:
  • hannahlbur
    hannahlbur Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Aw this post is nice made me feel a bit better :happy:

Single as always and most of my close friends are in happy relationships. Sucks!
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Wow we women really are out numbered, its more single women then men.
  • manicinertia
    Options
    Single and gay
  • MissbusyLizzie
    MissbusyLizzie Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Single!... An elementary school isn't really a great place to meet guys at work! hehehe.
  • TonyTrinch
    Options
    Single... and well... gay... it is surprisingly hard to find a guy that will accept and encourage my lifestyle change...

Ive done a compleat 180... i dont drink or smoke anymore... i go to the club to dance... not for trade or to drink... Ugh... this town of like a billion ppl is way to small. lol. (San Antonio)

Wow that sounded... umm... menstrual... I would say the B word but it would just get eddited anyway.

Right there with ya dude! Except I'm also middle aged now and well, I do still smoke, and wow my town has nowhere near a billion ppl....Ok, so I'm not really right there with ya, hey, gay and single too, that counts for something!! ;)

As for when people ask me why I'm single, I just tell the truth. "Because I'm fat, middle aged, and gay. They guys who are attracted to that....well they scare me...bad." Usually folks don't ask anymore. ;)
  • Rurouni_Kou
    Rurouni_Kou Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Single and lesbian here. *SIGH*
  • 1234lbsgone
    1234lbsgone Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Single... and well... gay... it is surprisingly hard to find a guy that will accept and encourage my lifestyle change...

Ive done a compleat 180... i dont drink or smoke anymore... i go to the club to dance... not for trade or to drink... Ugh... this town of like a billion ppl is way to small. lol. (San Antonio)

Wow that sounded... umm... menstrual... I would say the B word but it would just get eddited anyway.

Right there with ya dude! Except I'm also middle aged now and well, I do still smoke, and wow my town has nowhere near a billion ppl....Ok, so I'm not really right there with ya, hey, gay and single too, that counts for something!! ;)

As for when people ask me why I'm single, I just tell the truth. "Because I'm fat, middle aged, and gay. They guys who are attracted to that....well they scare me...bad." Usually folks don't ask anymore. ;)

You guys need to come to Detroit and hang with me. I think it's the opposite here. (Well, I'm not gay, just happen to be a part of the crowd) I know some guys who are totally out of shape and don't care, and the guys they meet are...... SMOKIN and don't care!!! I don't get it. I need to learn a thing or two from them I guess.....
  • dkrioux
    dkrioux Posts: 144
    Options
    this might be the hottest group of singles I have seen

:blushing:

That was btw an attempt at a joke. embarrassed.gif
    LMAO!!!! I was laughing, but then read the second and well, had to laugh even more:)
  • dkrioux
    dkrioux Posts: 144
    Options
    I am single. Back before I gained weight, it was so easy to meet people in the jobs I had and at University... now, at an elementary school... slim pickings:)

But living life to the fullest and if someone comes along to share that with, then great! If not, I am still going to live.
  • amyannie
    amyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Is this the part where we exchange phone numbers? :wink:

hahaha HOPEFULLY
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    this might be the hottest group of singles I have seen

:blushing:

That was btw an attempt at a joke. embarrassed.gif
    LMAO!!!! I was laughing, but then read the second and well, had to laugh even more:)

I do hope to make people laugh...it is a nice thing. :smile:
  • CriticalX
    CriticalX Posts: 212 Member
    Options

well im not gay. but i cant find a good girl anywhere around here. so i feel on that. i know its really got be hard for yall....
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Single here!
  • Moon_Wolf
    Moon_Wolf Posts: 94
    Options
    Sorry ... you are 27 years late on that question for me to say yes..