Options

Replies

• Patecakers
    Options
    VERY SINGLE and so ready not to be!! lol
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Single, raised a lovely 34 y/o daughter single. Now a traveling salesman might be ok but I am too stuck in my ways to want someone around ALL the time!
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Here too !!!!!
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    ***Raises hand***

Single not by choice
  • mejustmichael
    mejustmichael Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Single... and well... gay... it is surprisingly hard to find a guy that will accept and encourage my lifestyle change...

Ive done a compleat 180... i dont drink or smoke anymore... i go to the club to dance... not for trade or to drink... Ugh... this town of like a billion ppl is way to small. lol. (San Antonio)

Wow that sounded... umm... menstrual... I would say the B word but it would just get eddited anyway.

Right there with ya dude! Except I'm also middle aged now and well, I do still smoke, and wow my town has nowhere near a billion ppl....Ok, so I'm not really right there with ya, hey, gay and single too, that counts for something!! ;)

As for when people ask me why I'm single, I just tell the truth. "Because I'm fat, middle aged, and gay. They guys who are attracted to that....well they scare me...bad." Usually folks don't ask anymore. ;)
    well im not gay. but i cant find a good girl anywhere around here. so i feel on that. i know its really got be hard for yall....

You have no idea... and I dont think my friends know how to deal with my changes... idk I guess its hard for everyone.
  • mejustmichael
    Options
    Single... and well... gay... it is surprisingly hard to find a guy that will accept and encourage my lifestyle change...

Ive done a compleat 180... i dont drink or smoke anymore... i go to the club to dance... not for trade or to drink... Ugh... this town of like a billion ppl is way to small. lol. (San Antonio)

Wow that sounded... umm... menstrual... I would say the B word but it would just get eddited anyway.

Right there with ya dude! Except I'm also middle aged now and well, I do still smoke, and wow my town has nowhere near a billion ppl....Ok, so I'm not really right there with ya, hey, gay and single too, that counts for something!! ;)

As for when people ask me why I'm single, I just tell the truth. "Because I'm fat, middle aged, and gay. They guys who are attracted to that....well they scare me...bad." Usually folks don't ask anymore. ;)

LMFAO... I feel you... its the same for younf chubby guys... lol.... but now that im losing it... Im finding my friends are creeps.
  • mejustmichael
    Options

You guys need to come to Detroit and hang with me. I think it's the opposite here. (Well, I'm not gay, just happen to be a part of the crowd) I know some guys who are totally out of shape and don't care, and the guys they meet are...... SMOKIN and don't care!!! I don't get it. I need to learn a thing or two from them I guess.....

Motor City here i come... =)
  • traceybarbour
    traceybarbour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    <<<<<< gonna be if somebody don't straighten there azz up
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I am single.
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    The longest time I've ever been single was 1 year since I was a teenager. I'm 28 year now and feel like I need a break and live for myself a little. Don't need the drama! So yes, single, getting use to it and sticking to it for now!
  • allroundthesun
    Options
    The longest time I've ever been single was 1 year since I was a teenager. I'm 28 year now and feel like I need a break and live for myself a little. Don't need the drama! So yes, single, getting use to it and sticking to it for now!

I can so relate! Prior to my last relationship ending last October, I'd been in six relationships since I was 19 (I was almost 27 when the last one ended) and I'd been single for ~a little less than a year in that time, but not even a year straight, a year collectively if I add up the time between relationships; at *most* a few months straight between relationships. I reeeaalllly need this break!

:heart: -- Juliet
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    well ummm since u asked...... :blushing:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

well im not gay. but i cant find a good girl anywhere around here. so i feel on that. i know its really got be hard for yall....

what do you mean by good girl? i've always been a good girl - loyal,l trustworthy, giving, loving, caring, etc and it seems men don't like that. don't get me wrong i'm not a push over, i don't take anyone's BS.....just curious to know what u or any single guys are looking for.
  • allroundthesun
    Options
    <<<<<< gonna be if somebody don't straighten there azz up

Haha, love it! Kick some *kitten*! :laugh:

• allroundthesun
    Options
    me but it is probably for the best. I don't want to get all googly gaga for a guy. I want all my attention and focus to be on me.

Switch guy to girl, but otherwise, ditto x a million! Good for you!

• roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Nolagirl, that's what I'm looking for. I can't seem to find them here in Houston either.
  • sar82bear00
    Options
    I am, and I'm looking for work out buddies. Is there anyone near Encintias CA?
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

what do you mean by good girl? i've always been a good girl - loyal,l trustworthy, giving, loving, caring, etc and it seems men don't like that. don't get me wrong i'm not a push over, i don't take anyone's BS.....just curious to know what u or any single guys are looking for.

Interesting because as a guy could have written your post word for word except to change the gender where needed.
    Have forever heard ladies say they want a nice guy but then go for anything but.
  • Chantelle160
    Options
    :blushing: single
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    It seems to be easier to find people that dont live near you....especially on here cause there are tons of people that have great qualities/similar interestes/amazing bodies.....ok i will stop now