Options
    Technically single, but dating. :)
  • SuzetteMerashino
    Options
    SINGLE!!! Fur realz, YO!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Single... and well... gay... it is surprisingly hard to find a guy that will accept and encourage my lifestyle change...

Ive done a compleat 180... i dont drink or smoke anymore... i go to the club to dance... not for trade or to drink... Ugh... this town of like a billion ppl is way to small. lol. (San Antonio)

Wow that sounded... umm... menstrual... I would say the B word but it would just get eddited anyway.

Right there with ya dude! Except I'm also middle aged now and well, I do still smoke, and wow my town has nowhere near a billion ppl....Ok, so I'm not really right there with ya, hey, gay and single too, that counts for something!! ;)

As for when people ask me why I'm single, I just tell the truth. "Because I'm fat, middle aged, and gay. They guys who are attracted to that....well they scare me...bad." Usually folks don't ask anymore. ;)
    well im not gay. but i cant find a good girl anywhere around here. so i feel on that. i know its really got be hard for yall....

Same here,live out in the middle of nothing (long story why that is) and am too old to attract a single lady.
    It seems that as folks my age do perhaps separate from a spouse they instantly gravitate towards a guy that also has...an immediate thing in common with each other I think.
  • CriticalX
    CriticalX Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Sorry ... you are 27 years late on that question for me to say yes..
    its not for me. lol just asking everyone
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    me but it is probably for the best. I don't want to get all googly gaga for a guy. I want all my attention and focus to be on me.
  • missymarea
    missymarea Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    here and single :smile: .....date off and on. Being a divorced mom of a 9 yr old boy...who, might I add, has "only child syndrome" :laugh: ...and living in a small country town makes it difficult to find Prince Charming.

*Sometimes frogs are just frogs, no matter how many times you kiss them. And sometimes what you thought was a frog was just a horny toad!!! :happy:
  • kristarablue
    Options
    SINGLE!!!! What's up!!!!
  • chrishopkins1
    Options
    Single here in Brooklyn!
  • Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately.
  • stevemcknight
    stevemcknight Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    *sigh* me too - couple years now.
  • kristarablue
    Options
    *sigh* me too - couple years now.

LOL Steve....try 8 years....I know sucks to be me:-)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    SINGLE!!!! What's up!!!!

:blushing:
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Single in the hizzy!
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    I'm single and fancy free and plan on keeping it that way for a while. WOOT!!
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    <~~~~~~~~ single :devil:
  • kristarablue
    Options
    SINGLE!!!! What's up!!!!

:blushing:

LOL...thanks
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Separated from my husband :(
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    Wow we women really are out numbered, its more single women then men.

Prolly just more women willing to admit it...........

:indifferent:
  • MzTrapp
    MzTrapp Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Both hands raised!
  • timetripper42
    Options
    I am and thats good enough for me