April Morning Rise & Shine Challenge

Options

Replies

• ang83
    ang83 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    This may be the challenge that motivates me to become the morning person I've always wanted to be! I'm in. Thanks!
  • LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I finished March so poorly, but proud to say I got my AM workout in today!!!!
  • Jenyfur1
    Jenyfur1 Posts: 361
    Options
    Awesome LG!
    I stink. I can't get out of bed in the am. I don't think I am going to be able to participate. Good luck to everyone that does!!!
  • Katietriesagain
    Katietriesagain Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If it's not too late, I would like to join as well. I have new shoes and am ready to put them to work.

5849541.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I finished March so poorly, but proud to say I got my AM workout in today!!!!

That's great! I haven't squeezed my workout in yet - hoping to end the week out strong :happy:
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    If it's not too late, I would like to join as well. I have new shoes and am ready to put them to work.

No it's not too late! We still have plenty of days left this week to get that morning workout in! You are added.
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    Awesome LG!
    I stink. I can't get out of bed in the am. I don't think I am going to be able to participate. Good luck to everyone that does!!!

You don't stink I haven't gotten up either - it's only been 1 morning that has passed. Even if you try for Fri/Sat/Sun morning workouts they all count towards your 2 morning workouts total. It can be challenging during the week for sure. Once you get that workout done you can see how it may work for your the next week.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Oh the best laid plans! I have not gotten up early at all this week. My children are out of school, so for the first time in months I am able to sleep in (if you count getting up at 7 sleeping in) and I am taking full advantage.:blushing:
  • ejb245
    ejb245 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I've actually been good. I woke up early Monday and Tuesday and worked out. This morning, I decided to sleep the extra 45 minutes instead, but now kind of wish I would have just gotten up. But my 2 for the week are done. I think I'll end up doing a couple more days of early morning workouts just because of how my schedule is this week.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Finally was able to get a morning workout in today. I burned 931 cals doing Bridge to 10k (Week1 Day1), Jackie Warner Xtreme Time Saver & Strength Training
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    Oh the best laid plans! I have not gotten up early at all this week. My children are out of school, so for the first time in months I am able to sleep in (if you count getting up at 7 sleeping in) and I am taking full advantage.:blushing:

7 is not sleeping in LOL!
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    I've actually been good. I woke up early Monday and Tuesday and worked out. This morning, I decided to sleep the extra 45 minutes instead, but now kind of wish I would have just gotten up. But my 2 for the week are done. I think I'll end up doing a couple more days of early morning workouts just because of how my schedule is this week.

Wow you already have the two workouts behind you - excellent! More is always better! Great morning burn.
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    Finally was able to get a morning workout in today. I burned 931 cals doing Bridge to 10k (Week1 Day1), Jackie Warner Xtreme Time Saver & Strength Training

That is a serious workout in the morning! Great job!
  • frenchfri87
    frenchfri87 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Ive done 3 morning workouts this week so far! hoping to make it 5/5!.. i hope everyone else is doing great :flowerforyou:
  • dlynn08
    dlynn08 Posts: 57
    Options
    Oh man, I just saw this! I am having SUCH a hard time doing morning workouts and then my evenings kill me! If it's not too late, I'd love to join! I know I can get 2 morning workouts in this week if you'll have me!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options

That is a serious workout in the morning! Great job!

LOL....I was trying to get everything done while I had someone watching my boys
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    Oh man, I just saw this! I am having SUCH a hard time doing morning workouts and then my evenings kill me! If it's not too late, I'd love to join! I know I can get 2 morning workouts in this week if you'll have me!

No it's not too late and we have 3 more mornings of this week's challenge!
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    Ive done 3 morning workouts this week so far! hoping to make it 5/5!.. i hope everyone else is doing great :flowerforyou:

Excellent way to get rid of those calories early! I'm still skimping on 2 broken up workouts - hope to catch up this weekend.
  • ejb245
    ejb245 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I thought I was doing awesome. Haven't done a morning workout since Tuesday morning though... Still have 2 under my belt for the week and will be doing it again on Saturday, but still. Grr.
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    Every effort is great this first full week of April! We still have today and 2 more mornings to fit in some great burns. I managed to finally get a complete workout this morning (Friday). The others ones were so unsatisfactory with me hurting my shoulder blade one day. After my rest day and lots of stretches yesterday I'm back on it!