Pizza

and Jelly babies!!! Ohhh I love Jelly babies :love:

:sad:

Whats yours??

Replies

• EbonyGemstoneHealth
    EbonyGemstoneHealth Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    American Style Pancakes (those small ones that are made with self-raising flour),
    my Mum's cooking,
    Dorito crisps,I'm constantly dodging these! D:

EDIT: Tesco Bakery...eeek...LOL(which isn't easy because these Tesco Expresses keep popping up everywhere! But thats another story,ahaha.)
  • tracey2710
    tracey2710 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Jelly babies - I absolutely love them - only problem is they've contributed to my jelly belly!
    Bread and cheese are another combination I love!
    Not chocolate fan I have to say - probably a good thing.
    Oooh Buffalo Honky Dory's.
    Okay - think I'll just have stop here for list could go on for ever!:laugh:
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    BREAD !!!!
  • peachletcream
    Options
    i work in a petrol station.. WHY CANT WE JUST SELL FUEL NOT CHIPS, and chocolate and candy, and hot food like pies and sausage rolls i mean we sell muesli bars but really? there still bad for you!

D: i hate working there

sausage rolls own me
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Salt! I love salty food, I add salt to most of my savoury food (after cooking)...I know it effects my weight loss, I know its bad for me and I am cutting back but I would definitely say the battle is far from over
  • noble1987
    noble1987 Posts: 132
    Options
    American Style Pancakes (those small ones that are made with self-raising flour),
    my Mum's cooking,
    Dorito crisps,I'm constantly dodging these! D:

EDIT: Tesco Bakery...eeek...LOL(which isn't easy because these Tesco Expresses keep popping up everywhere! But thats another story,ahaha.)

HA HA HA I know what you mean about these conveniant 'inconveniant' Tesco Expresses popping up!!!! lol :laugh: GOD DAMMIT :cry: xXx
  • KayleesTryin
    KayleesTryin Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Anything with cheese. I love gooey cheese! *DROOL*
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    My biggest battle is with open bags of sweets or biscuits. Once they're open, they keep calling me.
    Don't think I'll ever win this battle to be honest.
  • blobby10
    blobby10 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I battle with the urge to stuff my face as soon as I walk in home after a working day!! Out of home I can resist chocoalte, crisps, sweets - you name it. But that first hour after I get in, if the food is there it goes in my mouth! Unfortunately for my kids and husband I now don't buy any biscuits or shop bought cakes and home made cakes are somehow easier to resist!

B x
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Lollies! big boss cigars, lollypops, mint lollies, hard boiled choc mint lollies! fruit chews, mentos, allens snakes.
  • BeGreat25
    BeGreat25 Posts: 78
    Options
    Pastries! Every time I walk by Whole Foods those damn sweet thing! I have picked up one or two before.... But I say no more, not anymore! I'm better off going to Trader Joes.
  • fuego84
    fuego84 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Fast food...there's always some place conveniently located no matter where you are. And I LOVE carbs, I could eat them all day, everyday.
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Potatoes! In any form... :love: And some Brie and paté on bread whith a glass of wine... super-maga calories! :cry: But hey, I'm so happy with the progress I've made so far and how great I feel - I guess it's "somewhat ok" :wink:
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    SWEETS!!
  • Zsangel
    Zsangel Posts: 202
    Options
    PASTA! I swear that'll be the death of me! it's just so good!!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Greggs' sausage rolls. Especially with a hangover :blushing:
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    "My biggest battle is with open bags of sweets or biscuits. Once they're open, they keep calling me.
    Don't think I'll ever win this battle to be honest."

Lol! I'm the same :laugh: What has helped me is to get used to bitter chocolate - what you crave is present in larger amounts, so you can be content with a few pieces rather than crave ( and desperately want) 2 whole bars... know that feeling! And the guilt that goes along with it! :embarassed:
  • george1957
    george1957 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Mars Bars, mixed nuts and Apple Crumble.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Finding the time and energy to do the exercise I want with small children and a husband I see too little as it is.
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Just about anything, it seems. I will binge on food, only to realise, later, that it didn't even taste nice. I am working on this, though.