30 Day Shred- Before & After Pictures. Can you see a differe

Options

Replies

• sneakers71
    sneakers71 Posts: 106
    Options
    you look fantastic! thanks for sharing the pics. I just finished the 30 day shred, not so remarkable results but I do feel alot stronger and now I am on to ripped in 30.
  • beachbum8
    beachbum8 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can see a difference and its amazing! keep up the great work! :)
  • MoM2LayLa09
    MoM2LayLa09 Posts: 152
    Options
    Great job ! I see a big difference !!
  • ttaylortulsa
    ttaylortulsa Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Congrats on making it through 30DS! Your results show a great reward for all the hard work! Awesome and inspiring :)
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    You look great! Way to go :)
  • blueiz35
    blueiz35 Posts: 24
    Options
    Awesome Job Girl!!! Way to go!!! I see a big Difference!!!! :bigsmile:
  • dinahmite425
    Options
    what is the 30 day shred guys?
  • heathergatica
    Options
    omg you can definitely see the difference. So amazing and congrats to you!!! Much Love!!
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all you comments!! I really appreciate it!!

So to answer a few questions:
    The 30 day Shred is a DVD workout you do at home by Jillian Micheals-trainer from the Biggest Loser. Its about 25 minutes long. Some of the things you need are 3lb. hand weights, and a mat if you are on a hard surface. It has 3 levels- you move a level every 10day or you can take longer if you need to. I stuck with the 10days. Each level has 3 circuts in which you do 3minutes of Strenght, 2minutes of Cardio, and 1minute of Abs. Some of the exercises include jumping jacks, push-ups, crunches, lunges, rows, plank work, and thats only naming a few. You can purchase it at most Walmarts, Targets, and Amazon.com carries it too. I spent about $15 dollars on the workout and weights. This is a great workout, it is difficult at first and I was very sore for the first 3-4 days but it becomes alot easier as you go and to me I felt great knowing I could actually get through the workouts.

For more on what I did:
    I eat between 1200-1300 calories a day, and I never eat all of my exercises calories back. I did the Shred everyday, I did take a total of 3 days off during it so its really taken me 33 days. Every 2-3 days I included walking, the eliptical, or EA active games for the WII as well. I take my calories burned from my HRM, but alot of people log it under circut training.

Now i don't want to discourage anyone!! I do believe everyone that tries this will have results. That being said I don't know if everyone will have the same results as me. I was 219lbs. when I started this, so someone that weights alot less probably won't have a 16 pound loss. I do think everyone that does it the whole time will see a difference though.

For all of those who are starting this Good Luck on it! There will be days where you probably aren't going to want to do it, I promise if you do it will pay off!!

Again thank you all for all your comments!! It just made my day by reading them all!
  • Dreaaa
    Dreaaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!!
    I'm totally starting this workout DVD again. Whenever I'm doing it I can totally see a difference but I haven't managed to do it daily and for 30 days straight. This is deff. a kick in the butt to start again and stick with it. I'm totally starting tomorrow morning! thank you for the inspiration! :) you look amazing!
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    thank you so much for sharing and for motivating a lot of us to follow suit! i realize everyone will see different results, but yours are absolutely awesome!! i will try and do it again myself (quit after 13 days due to boredom...) I will just have to suck it up and look forward to some results I already started seeing!

way to go!
  • crjugrl
    crjugrl Posts: 172
    Options
    You are absolutely stunning! And what a huge challenge you've overcome. I know so many people who have quit within a week of this program. You should be proud! :flowerforyou:
  • kiwi_dee
    kiwi_dee Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing difference, well done!!!

I'm onto day 7 (level 1) and I'm really enjoying it. You've totally motivated me to stick with it :happy:
  • desirez131
    desirez131 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your weight loss and good luck going forward.
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    I WISH that I could lose 16lbs and 15" in 30 days!! Congrats on finishing that tough workout and on your progress so far!
  • 65kar52
    65kar52 Posts: 23
    Options
    Well done - what a huge difference :smile:

Have been doing 30DS for about a week now and am beginning to wonder if I'll see a difference but your pics are just motivation I need right now.

Thanks for posting.
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    Wow there is a huge difference in your stomach! Amazing.
  • starryeyedwonder
    Options
    I can definitely tell a difference! Congrats! I am on day 3 on the 30 Day Shred and I hope I see as good of results as you! :) Keep it up!
  • hellsbells1
    hellsbells1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing result shalynna89 . Well done!

I have ordered the DVD and cant wait to do it now. Thank you for sharing. :wink:
  • Sarahbear83
    Sarahbear83 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference, but you should try wearing the same shirt for all the pictures. It helps make it more noticeable. I definitely see a smaller tummy and smoother curves.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!