40lbs down! 13lbs to go! (with pics)

Options
124»

Replies

• dlsmith1965
    dlsmith1965 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's GREAT!!!!
    I have just joined this site and I love it. I wish I knew about it earlier.
    Congrats on the weight lose and marriage.....life is good!
  • Slthompson1982
    Options
    way to go! you look amazing! I love seeing success stories like yours to keep me motivated! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!
  • dianameme
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You are AWESOME! I used to be a personal trainer and fitness instructor. I am 5'5" and at my best weight I was 140 - because of muscle. I had a six pack and was rock solid. I moved to Florida and no longer was teaching 4 classes a day :( Somehow, 4 years later I have packed on 40 lbs and have tried everything to get it off. i recently joined an awesome gym and the extra lbs are coming off!!! You are an inspiration to me and I wilkl think of you when I hit a plateau or have a "struggle"!
    Keep going!
  • ashmo1785
    ashmo1785 Posts: 117
    Options
    You look fantastic! and younger too. Congrats and good luck for the next 13lbs you can do it!
  • 65kar52
    65kar52 Posts: 23
    Options
    a HUGE Congrats on your success - Just wondering how you're getting on - hope you're still on your way to achieving your final goal
  • Quaneshia1983
    Options
    Congrats to you keep up the good work.
  • jam3114
    jam3114 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing - good luck with the last few pounds
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING! check out those legs!!! good luck with your last stone.
  • CarolineVL
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic (and happy!). Keep up the good work and those stubborn last few pounds will drop too. Even if it's slow going, it's still happening! Congrats!
  • robinandamelia
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Allison4C
    Allison4C Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    holy cow! you look fantastic ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!