What would be your Magical Power?

Options
It's 11 pm and I am bored so here is the question........ Sorry if this is a repeat...

If you could have one magical power what would it be???????

Is it to fly??? Be invisible??? Be crazy strong??? Read minds (you might want to rethink this one, it could be way too much info). It could be anything...

Mine would be to be able to speak, read and write any language and understand the culture of anyone I came in contact with, so I would be able to communicate with literally anyone without a language barrier or cultural misunderstandings...cool eh...

Replies

• jesster64
    jesster64 Posts: 109
    Options
    talk to and command animals
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Fly! Sometimes I have the most awesome flying dreams that when I wake up I keep thinking I should be able to just jump up into the air and take off... but so far that hasn't worked out too well. I wanna do it for real!!
  • Kjarlune
    Kjarlune Posts: 178
    Options

There is classes for this one...

I would want to fly....
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to predict the future. Know when a natural disaster is going to happen or when something bad will happen. And so I can win the lottery!(that is the selfish part of my power) but I would donate some money!
  • kristarablue
    Options
    Fly! Sometimes I have the most awesome flying dreams that when I wake up I keep thinking I should be able to just jump up into the air and take off... but so far that hasn't worked out too well. I wanna do it for real!!

LOL....thats great!!!
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Flying would be cool... if there was a way to keep bugs out of your teeth.

I think I'd go for teleportation... really quick trip to that pub in Ireland? No problem. Want to check out the pyramids? Go for it. Want to wake up 45 minutes later and still be on time for work? Oh yeah!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options

I have these too!!! I want to fly!:heart:
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I want to be omnipowerful, like what ever I want I can do, if I wanted to fly, I could, if I wanted to shape shift into a crazy awesome giant fire breathing purple dragon, no sweat, If I wanted want to turn my dog into a awesoem dragon, I could do that too, i could read your mind and control you,and I could make you gain tens lbs if you made me mad, or make you lose a bunch because I'm nice like that lol
  • kristarablue
    Options
    I want to be omnipowerful, like what ever I want I can do, if I wanted to fly, I could, if I wanted to shape shift into a crazy awesome giant fire breathing purple dragon, no sweat, If I wanted want to turn my dog into a awesoem dragon, I could do that too, i could read your mind and control you,and I could make you gain tens lbs if you made me mad, or make you lose a bunch because I'm nice like that lol

You like control....Got it! The whole turning the dog into an awesome dragon thing cool,....... but ya might just get burned.
  • LixxiKitti
    LixxiKitti Posts: 116
    Options
    i would want to know what other people are thinking. but not all the time, just when i wanted to know.
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options

I love how you think! Your avatar pic seems perfect for this post, too. Love it!

I'm not sure what I would want. Probably invisibility, though I'm sure eventually I would be corrupted to use it for evil. I wouldn't start that way, though! Flying would be cool, but how fast? Being mad genius smart would be really cool.

Is there a time table for us to get our powers, or is this going to be a "coming soon" feature? 'Cause once you throw this out there, we're all going to be anticipating our new powers!
  • sweetdreams1024
    Options
    i think mine would be to orb i can just go anywhere at anytime
  • Kjarlune
    Kjarlune Posts: 178
    Options
    I want to be able to predict the future. Know when a natural disaster is going to happen or when something bad will happen. And so I can win the lottery!(that is the selfish part of my power) but I would donate some money!

As a clairvoyant, I just have to say I wish it worked that way...lol...The problem is when you can feel. See. Understand the future it does not have any positive effect on you. A bummer but true
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    flying for sure! I'd love to be a bird, don't see to many morbidly obese birds around do you?

if not that, breathing under water.
  • rob504
    rob504 Posts: 79
    Options
    Flight. Would love to soar like a bird, rolling and diving.
    Read, Jonathan livingston Seagull.
  • jesster64
    jesster64 Posts: 109
    Options

There is classes for this one...

I would want to fly....

but if you could command animals, you could sit in a lawnchair and have a flock of geese fly you around. Command all the bugs out of your house. command dogs not to bark. Have skunks spray people you don't like. Swim with the dolphins. feed grizzly bears. pet herds of deer. ride a buffalo. have camels spit on people you don't like. have geese poop all over a neighbors car after they wash it. Have goats keep your grass trimmed. have the deer not eat your garden. have the squirrels not eat all the birdseed. have fish jump into your boat. . Know which horse will win the next race.
  • rjnandjosh
    rjnandjosh Posts: 168
    Options
    I would like the power to heal
  • yeaah
    yeaah Posts: 34
    Options
    Ultimate persuasion of people.
    Oh wait.......I already got that power. Sneaky little manipulating me.

Then I would like to have the power of:
    Breathing under water. Like a mermaid.
  • yeaah
    yeaah Posts: 34
    Options
    flying for sure! I'd love to be a bird, don't see to many morbidly obese birds around do you?

if not that, breathing under water.

OH MY GOSH, me too. The breathing under water part. It's a big dream of mine.
  • adellepuppy
    adellepuppy Posts: 130
    Options
    I want "Relax and Chill Out" vision. Then I''ll just go for a long, long walk and keep looking at people.